X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsImpossible
    • Mar 2013

I Want Anthony Lynn To Be The Next Head Coach of The Buffalo Bills

Doug Whaley and the Pegula's threw A. Lynn in to the media fire to see if he would sink or swim.

After his first press conference, I think it's fair to say he did laps on the media.

He was honest, and at the same time knew how to handle the hard questions thrown at him with ease.

Anthony Lynn looked and sounded like a head coach in the NFL.

The media tried to bait him (of course), and Lynn didn't bite. He ate their bait and spit the hook out back at the fishermen.

The professional manner in which he conducted himself in such an intense situation was admirable.

Anthony Lynn is the biggest reason why the Bills have the best running game in the NFL.

Imagine if he had a quarterback that could throw to wide open receivers too?

"Cardale Jones, errr, EJ Manuel...."

Just poking some fun at Vic C.

The Bills players have a deep respect for A. Lynn. If they had a secret ballot to vote for their next HC, I think Lynn would win 100% of the vote.

I hope the Pegula's and Doug Whaley make Anthony Lynn the 13th ever African American head coach in the NFL.

Not because he's black, but because he has earned the opportunity based on merit and the content of his character.

On a side note, the video below is something I never knew about Anthony Lynn...

The Brotherhood of Anthony Lynn and Todd Haley

"When I got to Anthony, I thought he was dead."
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

Re: I Want Anthony Lynn To Be The Next Head Coach of The Buffalo Bills

I'm not prepared to accept a bald man as HC, Imp. What if he chooses a logo visor on the sideline ? If he wears a cap you know he's covering something up ?

Comment

• BillsImpossible
      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Mace View Post
      I'm not prepared to accept a bald man as HC, Imp. What if he chooses a logo visor on the sideline ? If he wears a cap you know he's covering something up ?
      The Bald and Bold...Beautiful Buffalo Bills.

How's that for alliteration?

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

I'm okay with Anthony Lynn. It doesn't matter who the next head coach is. As long as Doug Whaley and Russ Brandon stick around the HC is getting fired in two years no matter who he is

Comment

• BillsImpossible
          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
          I'm okay with Anthony Lynn. It doesn't matter who the next head coach is. As long as Doug Whaley and Russ Brandon stick around the HC is getting fired in two years no matter who he is
          You negative Nancie, you.

The Bills have a trebuchet that will make Russ Brandon and Doug Whaley look like rock stars.

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.

Comment

• Mace
            Haha...yeah you think so ?
            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post
            The Bald and Bold...Beautiful Buffalo Bills.

How's that for alliteration?
            Ok, I'll go along with you on this again Imp.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
              • Mar 2013

The Bills next HC is a matter of trust, in the players, GM and owners.

"You can't go the distance with too much resistance..."

"I know you have doubts, but for God's sake don't shut me out..."

"This time you've got nothing to lose, you can take it, you can leave it, whatever you choose...."

"It's only a matter of time..."

13 is lucky for me.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                Legendary Zoner
                • May 2009

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post
                Doug Whaley and the Pegula's threw A. Lynn in to the media fire to see if he would sink or swim.

After his first press conference, I think it's fair to say he did laps on the media.

He was honest, and at the same time knew how to handle the hard questions thrown at him with ease.

Anthony Lynn looked and sounded like a head coach in the NFL.

The media tried to bait him (of course), and Lynn didn't bite. He ate their bait and spit the hook out back at the fishermen.

The professional manner in which he conducted himself in such an intense situation was admirable.

Anthony Lynn is the biggest reason why the Bills have the best running game in the NFL.

Imagine if he had a quarterback that could throw to wide open receivers too?

"Cardale Jones, errr, EJ Manuel...."

Just poking some fun at Vic C.

The Bills players have a deep respect for A. Lynn. If they had a secret ballot to vote for their next HC, I think Lynn would win 100% of the vote.

I hope the Pegula's and Doug Whaley make Anthony Lynn the 13th ever African American head coach in the NFL.

Not because he's black, but because he has earned the opportunity based on merit and the content of his character.

On a side note, the video below is something I never knew about Anthony Lynn...

The Brotherhood of Anthony Lynn and Todd Haley

"When I got to Anthony, I thought he was dead."
                No thanks. Tom Coughlin or Todd Haley. Some of the handicapped play calls in the red zone makes me not want him running the entire team.

Comment

• sudzy
                  • Apr 2013

Originally posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
                  No thanks. Tom Coughlin or Todd Haley. Some of the handicapped play calls in the red zone makes me not want him running the entire team.
                  Don't think either of those strong willed coaches could get along with Doug Whaley. With Whaley leading the search? He's going to hire some stooge that will do what he's told.

Comment

• Jimkelly12203
                    • Jun 2015

You'll buy whatever it is they're selling BillsImpossible. It's really tough to read sometimes.
                    All Hail Josh Allen! Savior of the Buffalo Bills!

Freedom for the Ukraine. Down with Putin and every traitor in this country that supports him.

Comment

• feldspar
                      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Jimkelly12203 View Post
                      You'll buy whatever it is they're selling BillsImpossible. It's really tough to read sometimes.
                      What you don't seem to understand is that it's all a matter of positive vibes and the coordination of water.

Trust me...

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
                        • Nov 2007

Please put down the crystal meth
                        I came.
                        I saw.
                        I conquered.

Comment

• YardRat
                          Well, lookie here...
                          • Dec 2004

If Lynn announces he's bringing in Bradley and McCoy as coordinators, I'm all for it. Hopefully he's a lot smarter and less arrogant than Wrecks, and will drain the swamp of the rest of the Jet Stank.
                          YardRat Wall of Fame
                          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Night Train
                            Retired - On Several Levels
                            • Jul 2005

So in other words, a human body (to help Whaley keep his power) as HC with smarter coordinators hopefully bringing him success.

He was coaching 5 RB's 3 months back and now is steering the ship. His presser didn't look good at all.

Sorry if the kool-aid isn't my flavor.

Why are we settling ? AGAIN ?
                            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Fixxxer
                              • Jul 2002

I would rather have Coughlin, but I wouldn't cry like a little ***** if Lynn is named the HC, after a thorough inteview process.

Comment

Working...
                              X