PDA

View Full Version : I think it's time to go scorched earth at 1BD

ckg927
01-01-2017, 02:25 PM
Since Rex and Rod are gone, you might as well complete the axing of the Fatal 4 and get rid of Whaley & Brandon too.

However, what's going to stink is you might have seen the last of Kyle Williams, too; he's on record(per CBS' Andrew Catalon)as saying he might not stick around if there's a total rebuild in the offing-BUT if Lynn sticks around, he might.

Novacane
01-01-2017, 02:30 PM
Of course they should be scorched Earth but we all know it's not going to happen

WagonCircler
01-01-2017, 02:31 PM
Well, he and Eric Wood were going to be gone anyway. Along with the punter and kicker and Incognito. And Nicklaus' grandson.

Whaley's "final solution".

Novacane
01-01-2017, 02:36 PM
Well, he and Eric Wood were going to be gone anyway. Along with the punter and kicker and Incognito. And Nicklaus' grandson.

Whaley's "final solution".

What about the Long Snapper. He's White too!

ckg927
01-01-2017, 02:40 PM
Of course they should be scorched Earth but we all know it's not going to happen

Money talks and BS walks.

If enough STH say "The hell with it, I'm not renewing!" you might see Pegs get the message.

Besides, 2016 taught us not to take ANYTHING for granted. And I MEAN...ANYTHING.

TacklingDummy
01-01-2017, 02:43 PM
However, what's going to stink is you might have seen the last of Kyle Williams, too; he's on record(per CBS' Andrew Catalon)as saying he might not stick around if there's a total rebuild in the offing-BUT if Lynn sticks around, he might.

I hope he goes to NE and helps Brady to get his 6th ring.

WagonCircler
01-01-2017, 02:53 PM
Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

This is SUCH a well coached football team.

This is WAY worse than having 10 men on the field.

What a ****ing embarrassment.

Jimkelly12203
01-01-2017, 02:58 PM
This game went EXACTLY as i had hoped it would.

I literally couldn't have asked for a better season finale!

If they trot this same GM, this interim coach, this President, this... janitor onto the field next year i hope they sell zero tickets.

The whole thing needs to be blown up.

If the Pegulas don't see that, then screw them and screw their team.

Novacane
01-01-2017, 03:05 PM
Anyone that renews their season tickets deserves this s***

Turf
01-01-2017, 03:08 PM
Then Pegula's don't see the tire fire. They spin it the way they want to see it and live in denial.

sudzy
01-01-2017, 03:21 PM
Whaley needed to be fired for making them start EJ again

Thurmal
01-01-2017, 03:30 PM
Congrats to the coaching staff for giving up the longest onside kick in NFL history, not letting Reggie Bush get a couple carries so that he didn't finish with a humiliating negative rushing yards "record," and leaving EJ in until the 4th quarter when the game was already over. Mickey Mouse **** any way you slice it.

sudzy
01-01-2017, 03:32 PM
Congrats to the coaching staff for giving up the longest onside kick in NFL history,

What an audition.

kingJofNYC
01-01-2017, 03:44 PM
This game went EXACTLY as i had hoped it would.

I literally couldn't have asked for a better season finale!

If they trot this same GM, this interim coach, this President, this... janitor onto the field next year i hope they sell zero tickets.

The whole thing needs to be blown up.

If the Pegulas don't see that, then screw them and screw their team.
This one game shouldn't be the tipping point. I mean they fired the HC and assistant coach, benched their only capable starter, and lost McCoy, it was set up to be a disaster. My only takeaway is that Tyrod needs to be retained unless they want to tank the next couple of seasons. If you want to tank then it's better to clean house than retain the front office that is responsible for this mess.

Unfortunately the Pegulas have been manipulated by Bills brass. Marrone lost his battle with Whaley and Co, Roman was sacrificed two games into the season, Rex was booted when he didn't bench Tyrod, the current brass has Terry wrapped up in a ball. They say jump, Terry says how high.

Don't delude yourself into thinking this game mattered in any of the off season decisions.

ckg927
01-01-2017, 03:48 PM
Then Terry should take the stones out of his purse and tell the people under him "I sign your paychecks! I'M your boss! NOT the other way around!" Like I said...GO SCORCHED EARTH.

God almighty, I'd love it if Pegula did that.

Zoneblitser
01-01-2017, 04:51 PM
In four years Whaley has gone through three HC's
And numerous drafts without producing a franchise QB.
Why are we so quick to recognise we need a coaching change but we won't recognise we need a GM change?

Generalissimus Gibby
01-01-2017, 04:56 PM
This isn't a dumpster fire, this is a landfill inferno

BertSquirtgum
01-01-2017, 09:46 PM
I've wanted the Pegulas to clean out the entire front office since the day they officially became owners. I don't know why they're so scared to do it. Fire Russ Brandon first and then every single mother ****er right on down the employee list that's below him. Hire Charley Casserly and start fresh.

Mace
01-01-2017, 09:49 PM
This is the Sabres in 5 year hockey time intervals all over again.

Whaley is Regier, Ryan was Ruff, Lynn is Nolan, Brandon is Ted Black.