PDA

View Full Version : I'm all set for the opener

NewYorkCity Backers
07-28-2003, 11:13 PM
Got my tix (sitting with wys and company), got my flight, got my rental car, got my hotel.

So where is the tailgate going to be? Are the plans underway?

Dozerdog
07-28-2003, 11:37 PM
You are sitting with us? Well, sit in front of me- I want to kick your seat back, plus I'll have an unobstructed view of the game- even if you do stand the whole time.

Unlike last year...

The_Philster
07-29-2003, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
You are sitting with us? Well, sit in front of me- I want to kick your seat back, plus I'll have an unobstructed view of the game- even if you do stand the whole time.

Unlike last year...

Let me guess...you were sitting behind Mikey. :lol:

Pride
07-29-2003, 07:03 AM
Plans for the tailgate prolly wont start til mid august.

Valerie
07-29-2003, 07:44 AM
BF1, where are you staying? I'm all set too. And, I think for the night before get together we should meet at the Brew Pub. I thought that was a good place and that room was nice. :) Plus, they made AWESOME BJ shots! :)

How many people plan on meeting up the night before?

07-29-2003, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Pride
Plans for the tailgate prolly wont start til mid august.

Knowing this bunch- they will sticky a thread tomorrow...

NewYorkCity Backers
07-29-2003, 07:53 AM
I'm staying at the Red Roof in Amherst.

Yeah Dozer, I'll sit in front. That way my clapping won't break your eardrums.

R. Rich
07-29-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
BF1, where are you staying? I'm all set too. And, I think for the night before get together we should meet at the Brew Pub. I thought that was a good place and that room was nice. :) Plus, they made AWESOME BJ shots! :)

How many people plan on meeting up the night before?

Sounds good to me. My wife and I will be in town then, so just let me know where and when.

Voltron
07-29-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by NewYorkCity Backers
Got my tix (sitting with wys and company), got my flight, got my rental car, got my hotel.

So where is the tailgate going to be? Are the plans underway?

My brother and I will be sitting with you as well! Can't wait to meet you all. :wave:

Thanks Wys :D

NewYorkCity Backers
07-29-2003, 08:59 AM
I think wys and a big group are partying in Rochester on Sat night. I'm down for the Brew Pub. So it's me, jaded and Rich so far...

This time, don't hide on me when I come in.

NewYorkCity Backers
07-29-2003, 09:00 AM
Cool. Can't wait voltron.

Who's in wys group?

07-29-2003, 09:00 AM
Still sticking to that story?

NewYorkCity Backers
07-29-2003, 09:05 AM
Who me?

Voltron
07-29-2003, 09:06 AM
I think wys and a big group are partying in Rochester on Sat night. I'm down for the Brew Pub. So it's me, jaded and Rich so far...

My brother has a place in Fairport so I hope I can make it. I am always up for a few beers.

Valerie
07-29-2003, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by NewYorkCity Backers I think wys and a big group are partying in Rochester on Sat night. I'm down for the Brew Pub. So it's me, jaded and Rich so far...

Don't worry, we won't. And now that I know what you and your friend look like, I know who to keep an eye out for. :)

I think CP, Shelby, Church, Phil, Ally and Typ0 will be in Buffalo the night before too. Thurm and Patrick are there too, but getting either one of them to commit and show is a real challenge. lol Although, if Patrick doesn't show he has to buy my ticket for the Miami game, all my tailgating supplies and he has to let me sit with him. lol He'll be there.

Patrick76777
07-29-2003, 09:12 AM
I'll be in the B-lo. But won't be driving to the Crotch

NewYorkCity Backers
07-29-2003, 09:21 AM
So it's now me, jaded, Rich, voltron, CP, Shelby, Church, Phil, Ally, Typ0 and pat.

Valerie
07-29-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Patrick76777 I'll be in the B-lo. But won't be driving to the Crotch
I have no idea what you're talking about, Patrick.:idunno:

Patrick76777
07-29-2003, 09:33 AM
I'll go to the party in Buffalo, but I'm not driving to Rochester!

Valerie
07-29-2003, 09:34 AM
Oh okay. You need to speak English when you're talking to me. lol I'm looking forward to seeing you. Is our bet still on? If you really do show up on Saturday night, I'm in trouble. lol

Patrick76777
07-29-2003, 09:37 AM
You're in trouble. Lock it in.

NewYorkCity Backers
07-29-2003, 09:37 AM
This thing is well underway. What about Eb?

Patrick76777
07-29-2003, 09:40 AM
NYCBILLS????? is that you?

NewYorkCity Backers
07-29-2003, 09:55 AM
I was formerly billsfanone. billsfanone is semi-retired. BTW, where are the hot chick stories?

Ebenezer
07-29-2003, 09:59 AM
This thing is well underway. What about Eb?

More than likely I will be there. Never can tell with work these days. I will say though, that if you get more than 20 you better get a solid head count to get an idea of where to go. You need to include mybills and honey and their husbands. they will be in town also.

Patrick76777
07-29-2003, 10:00 AM
BF1 What's up bro. I had a party up at my cabin on Saturday. Mostly friends. But a girl I know provided a nice surprise by bringing up a nice little blonde firecracker. I mean this chick wasn't supermodel material but I think the term firecracker sums her up nice. She was doing some nice dancing as the nite went on and she dropped some but not all of her clothing. She had semi broken up with her boyfriend the night before, so as I’m sure you know in a chicks mind that makes them as free as can be. She ended up spending a good portion of the night in my buddy’s SUV. I do not yet have details of the happenings inside that SUV.

More Hot Chick stories to follow.

NewYorkCity Backers
07-29-2003, 10:01 AM
So it's now me, jaded, Rich, voltron, CP, Shelby, Church, Phil, Ally, Typ0, pat, mybills w/ ball & chain, honey w/ ball & chain and maybe Eb.

NewYorkCity Backers
07-29-2003, 10:03 AM
Great start pat. Welcome back btw!

Valerie
07-29-2003, 10:08 AM
We already have a place, Eb. We're going to meet at the Brew Pub. Oh, I forgot my dad will be there too. We'll get CP to call and reserve the room for us again. :)

Patrick, all blondes have a bit of firecracker in them. lol

The_Philster
07-29-2003, 02:57 PM
So it's now me, jaded, Rich, voltron, CP, Shelby, Church, Phil, Ally, Typ0 and pat.

You should add helmetguy to that list as well.

justasportsfan
07-29-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Voltron

My brother and I will be sitting with you as well! Can't wait to meet you all. :wave:

Thanks Wys :D

So wys couldn't save me a couple of tickets? :sadwalk:

I'll just tailgate at the Candian Ballet then. Are they open in the morning?

NewYorkCity Backers
07-29-2003, 03:16 PM
I had to bribe wys with some good ole NY Pizza when we did the NY Bike Tour.

mybills
07-29-2003, 09:43 PM
So it's now me, jaded, Rich, voltron, CP, Shelby, Church, Phil, Ally, Typ0, pat, mybills w/ ball & chain, honey w/ ball & chain and maybe Eb.

um, my ball and chain is not going. I'm bringing a friend.

:eek: I hope Jaded isn't mad at me....I was surprised she didn't mention us in this thread. After all, we're staying in the same hotel and she has our tix. :sadwalk:

Dozerdog
07-29-2003, 10:27 PM
I'll be in Buffalo Sat Nite

LtBillsFan66
07-29-2003, 10:39 PM
So it's now me, jaded, Rich, voltron, CP, Shelby, Church, Phil, Ally, Typ0, pat, mybills, friend of mybills, honey w/ ball & chain, dozer and maybe Eb. Any my friend Brian the Giants fan.

Valerie
07-30-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by mybills um, my ball and chain is not going. I'm bringing a friend.

:eek: I hope Jaded isn't mad at me....I was surprised she didn't mention us in this thread. After all, we're staying in the same hotel and she has our tix. :sadwalk:
I'm not mad at you, MyBills. Why would you even think that? I'm sorry I didn't mention you. I think I was just thinking people in town. BTW, CP has our tickets. Neither one of us trusts the mail (sorry Honey) so he'll give them to us at the Brew Pub. :)

R. Rich
07-30-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
So it's now me, jaded, Rich, voltron, CP, Shelby, Church, Phil, Ally, Typ0, pat, mybills, friend of mybills, honey w/ ball & chain, dozer and maybe Eb. Any my friend Brian the Giants fan.

I'll be bringing a date too.

shelby
07-30-2003, 06:41 PM
Dozer, are you and Gnat going to meet us at the Brew Pub?
i'll buy you a :beers:.

Dozerdog
07-30-2003, 08:20 PM
Last time I was there, dazyreemed me out for drinking too much and talkingt to much to zoners and not enough to another group of freinds....

yup! I'm in!

honey
07-30-2003, 09:10 PM
Ummmm, I'm going to have to be able to get in touch with one or two of you all to even know where to find this Brew Pub. :D But, we've got time, I guess.

The_Philster
07-31-2003, 04:10 AM
Directions should be posted when the date gets closer, honey. :up:

Valerie
07-31-2003, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by honey Ummmm, I'm going to have to be able to get in touch with one or two of you all to even know where to find this Brew Pub. :D But, we've got time, I guess.
I'll give you my cell number, Honey. :)

Voltron
07-31-2003, 07:39 AM
OK what is the real name of this Brew pub? I told my brother about it and he is not sure what place we are talking about. It is in Rochacha right?

Valerie
07-31-2003, 07:50 AM
No, it's in Buffalo or one of the Suburbs. It's called the Buffalo Brew Pub. You're going the night before, right, Voltron?

justasportsfan
07-31-2003, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Jaded 7

I'll give you my cell number, Honey. :)

I already have it cupcakes ;)

Valerie
07-31-2003, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan I already have it cupcakes ;)
Yet you never call. :(

justasportsfan
07-31-2003, 08:45 AM
I always do. But everytime I call ,I get a voice message saying, "Please leave a voice message, I am currently talking to Rude on the other line " :D

WG
07-31-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan

So wys couldn't save me a couple of tickets? :sadwalk:

I'll just tailgate at the Candian Ballet then. Are they open in the morning?

Hey, ya gotta ask.

justasportsfan
07-31-2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Wys Guy

Hey, ya gotta ask.

I did. A little too late though. How much are the tickets? How many lap dances can I get at the ballet with the $ I would've spent for the tickets?

WG
07-31-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Voltron
OK what is the real name of this Brew pub? I told my brother about it and he is not sure what place we are talking about. It is in Rochacha right?

No Voltron. We'll be doing something else in Rochester. Seems like we have quite a few folks for that too. BTW, it's the Buffalo Brew Pub and it's a piece of cake to get to honey. You exit the Thruway at X 49 and then proceed north. It's right at a huge intersection on Transit (that road). I think it may even be the Main St. intersection, Rt. 5. It's several miles north of the Thruway and on the near left side when travelling north. You can't possibly miss it unless you're blind, which raises other issues.

Voltron, we'll likely meet at MacGregor's or Jeremiah's in Rochester. Probably the latter. Maybe the Sport's Page too. All three have killer wings. Beer selection is tops at MacG's. Atmosphere is best at Jeremiah's.

I'd go to Buffalo, but it sucks having to leave early when everyone's having such a good time. Then, you get home at midnight or 1 a.m. all spun up. By the time you get to sleep it's 2 a.m., then you have to get up at 5:30 or 6:00 to go back. It's too much. I'd rather be fresh for such a huge game.

Wake up, drink my geritol, gulp down the citrucel,...

LOL

WG
07-31-2003, 09:01 AM

I did. A little too late though. How much are the tickets? How many lap dances can I get at the ballet with the $ I would've spent for the tickets?

I'll sell ya mine and my wife's for $400 ea.

:D

I'm sure that depends upon where you go to get your LDs. If you go to the Half Dollar or any other Rochester places, I'm sure your money "will go a little further." LOL

justasportsfan
07-31-2003, 09:10 AM

I'll sell ya mine and my wife's for $400 ea.

:D

I'm sure that depends upon where you go to get your LDs. If you go to the Half Dollar or any other Rochester places, I'm sure your money "will go a little further." LOL

Is that place still open? The last time I went there was 1989 :rolleyes:

Ebenezer
07-31-2003, 09:19 AM
No Voltron. We'll be doing something else in Rochester. Seems like we have quite a few folks for that too. BTW, it's the Buffalo Brew Pub and it's a piece of cake to get to honey. You exit the Thruway at X 49 and then proceed north. It's right at a huge intersection on Transit (that road). I think it may even be the Main St. intersection, Rt. 5. It's several miles north of the Thruway and on the near left side when travelling north. You can't possibly miss it unless you're blind, which raises other issues.

you need to tell her that she can get on the thruway right next to the Hampton Inn (if that is where they stay; Exit 55) and go East. It is indeed near the corner of Transit Rd. and Main St. (Rt. 5). It is on Main St. Directions will be forthcoming.

The_Philster
07-31-2003, 03:01 PM
I always do. But everytime I call ,I get a voice message saying, "Please leave a voice message, I am currently talking to Rude on the other line " :D

:lol: I get the same thing