PDA

View Full Version : QB Option for 2017...

jpdex12
01-02-2017, 08:40 AM
No one has mentioned Bradford yet? Bridge water will be back, Bradford was never amazing in my eyes but his stats are middle of the pack to slightly above average in the low teens to high teens when ranked among other QBs. He has a higher rating than Cousins and would cost less to sign than someone like Cousins. I think we would have to trade for him but he may be a better option than someone like Cutler and cheaper than Cousins if he hits the open market or Romo...

YardRat
01-02-2017, 08:42 AM
Will Bridgewater be back?

The Jokeman
01-02-2017, 08:45 AM
Will Bridgewater be back?

Nobody knows but initial reports thought he might be out for 2 seasons. I've brought up his name before but honestly I'm not a big fan of his but all things considered he might be the best option, so long he doesn't cost us a 2017 1st Round pick.

WagonCircler
01-02-2017, 10:03 AM
Bridgewater will never be back.

WagonCircler
01-02-2017, 10:05 AM
No one has mentioned Bradford yet? Bridge water will be back, Bradford was never amazing in my eyes but his stats are middle of the pack to slightly above average in the low teens to high teens when ranked among other QBs. He has a higher rating than Cousins and would cost less to sign than someone like Cousins. I think we would have to trade for him but he may be a better option than someone like Cutler and cheaper than Cousins if he hits the open market or Romo...

Passer rating is a crappy way to evaluate a QB. But completion percentage is not. Bradford just broke Drew Brees' single season completion percentage record. He's a damn good QB, but Minnesota isn't going to let him go.

DraftBoy
01-02-2017, 10:33 AM
I don't see either QB being let go in Minnesota.

If you're looking at a trade then you're going to need to look at some backups like AJ McCarron, Jimmy Garoppolo, Brett Hundley, or Trevone Boykin.

Free Agents wise it's gotta be either Nick Foles or Mike Glennon.

The Jokeman
01-02-2017, 11:12 AM
I don't see either QB being let go in Minnesota.

If you're looking at a trade then you're going to need to look at some backups like AJ McCarron, Jimmy Garoppolo, Brett Hundley, or Trevone Boykin.

Free Agents wise it's gotta be either Nick Foles or Mike Glennon.
Of those you mentioned I'd only take McCarron or Foles. if Jimmy G was an UFA it be a possibility but no on a trade.