01-13-2017, 01:49 PM
I like the guy. seriously.
now win.

Historian
01-13-2017, 02:08 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2ELfJhVQAAZBR-.jpg:large

Novacane
01-13-2017, 02:16 PM
At least he didn't sound clueless like Anthony Lynn but PC's don't mean anything. I'll give him a chance but I'm not getting on his bandwagon right now.

justasportsfan
01-13-2017, 02:23 PM
No one asked him is he likes feet.

Albany,n.y.
01-13-2017, 02:33 PM
No one asked him is he likes feet.

He doesn't like D feet.

feldspar
01-13-2017, 02:37 PM
I saw the title to the thread, and clicked on it right away...really hoping it meant something else.;)

Buffalogic
01-13-2017, 02:45 PM
I like you

feldspar
01-13-2017, 02:56 PM
I like you

you just made my day buddy ;)

Turf
01-13-2017, 03:16 PM
I love the guy. I think the Pegula's finally hit one. He's going to be around a long time.

Mr. Miyagi
01-13-2017, 03:29 PM
I love the guy. I think the Pegula's finally hit one. He's going to be around a long time.
Based on his presser? He can tell us whatever he wants. I'll wait until I see results.

justasportsfan
01-13-2017, 03:31 PM
Winning will cure hate for those who do hate this hire.

I liked what I read about him but I am not sold on hires hires so far.

Mace
01-13-2017, 09:55 PM
I saw the title to the thread, and clicked on it right away...really hoping it meant something else.;)

Awesome.

BertSquirtgum
01-13-2017, 10:11 PM
I liked what I heard and saw but I wouldn't go this far.

jamze132
01-14-2017, 04:44 AM
Am I the only one that doesn't feel all warm and fuzzy towards our new hire(s)?

sudzy
01-14-2017, 05:42 AM

No. I didn't feel great about any of the guys they were looking at. But, this guy came with McCoy, so that was something.....NOT. Well maybe Musgrave? Nope. Now we are all pray for Norv freaking Turner?? That's probably not happening either and really I don't care at this point. They'll end up with the next Joe Pendry, Nate Hackett, Turk Schonert. Then he hires Leslie Frazier? Let's bring in the defense that is the farthest away from the personnel that we already have? Now, we can spend the next two drafts completely rebuilding the defense, so we can fire McDermott and start again in the 3-4. Wash, rinse, repeat.

swiper
01-14-2017, 05:46 AM
No. I didn't feel great about any of the guys they were looking at. But, this guy came with McCoy, so that was something.....NOT. Well maybe Musgrave? Nope. Now we are all pray for Norv freaking Turner?? That's probably not happening either and really I don't care at this point. They'll end up with the next Joe Pendry, Nate Hackett, Turk Schonert. Then he hires Leslie Frazier? Let's bring in the defense that is the farthest away from the personnel that we already have? Now, we can spend the next two drafts completely rebuilding the defense, so we can fire McDermott and start again in the 3-4. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Jury's out. I see them pulling an OC name out of the hat that we haven't heard talked about yet.

sudzy
01-14-2017, 05:51 AM
Jury's out. I see them pulling an OC name out of the hat that we haven't heard talked about yet.

My money is on it being a no name position coach with little or no experience at OC.

Night Train
01-14-2017, 07:20 AM
Welcome McDermott.

You were given a chance for about 3 hours until your hired Frazier. The Tampa 2 D was decreed as the next D and your ticket to failure.

Leave town...you bum. ~ January 14th, 2017.

So, who is still out there ? Schwartz ?

:rolleyes:

DynaPaul
01-14-2017, 07:34 AM
I like the McD hire but not sold on Frazier. Hopefully Frazier is only there to run McD's defense and not the Tampa 2. The OC hire will make or break it.

sudzy
01-14-2017, 07:41 AM
I don't love him and don't hate him. After the last six bills HCs, I'm kind of numb to the whole thing now. And I don't see anything that sets him apart from the past six. But, he's here and he needs to be given at least 4 years. If nothing more then, because I'm sick of changing coaches every other year and spending more time tearing down old schemes then building anything. So good luck Sean, I hope your worth something.

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-14-2017, 07:54 AM
I'm not exactly a 'homer' and I have no reason but I have a good feeling about this. I think in the end we will all be pleased with this hire

Novacane
01-14-2017, 08:09 AM
Get him a franchise QB and he'll be a genius. Don't and he'll end up a stooge like everyone else who has coached here this century!

SpikedLemonade
01-14-2017, 08:28 AM
I will be supportive however how can anything butt crap come out of our toilet of an organization?

sudzy
01-14-2017, 11:02 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2ELfJhVQAAZBR-.jpg:large

Seems like Sal is the new softball pitcher at One Bills Dr.

BertSquirtgum
01-14-2017, 11:27 AM
Bills are going to bring Chan Gailey back.

sudzy
01-14-2017, 11:33 AM
Bills are going to bring Chan Gailey back.

He was retiring. I would not be against that. And bring back Fitz at the minimum. If they had a defense on their last go around here. The drought would have been over.

swiper
01-14-2017, 02:30 PM
I don't love him and don't hate him. After the last six bills HCs, I'm kind of numb to the whole thing now. And I don't see anything that sets him apart from the past six. But, he's here and he needs to be given at least 4 years. If nothing more then, because I'm sick of changing coaches every other year and spending more time tearing down old schemes then building anything. So good luck Sean, I hope your worth something.

I thought I read that he signed a 5 year contract.

sudzy
01-14-2017, 02:58 PM
I thought I read that he signed a 5 year contract.

They probably did. When the hell has that ever mattered? How did Rex's 5 year contract work out? Only one coach since Marv has made it past year 3, Jauron and wasn't even half of the following year. I'm saying you need to pick a coach (which they have) and give him at least 4 years. If nothing more then to change how this organization is viewed around the league.

swiper
01-14-2017, 05:45 PM
They probably did. When the hell has that ever mattered? How did Rex's 5 year contract work out? Only one coach since Marv has made it past year 3, Jauron and wasn't even half of the following year. I'm saying you need to pick a coach (which they have) and give him at least 4 years. If nothing more then to change how this organization is viewed around the league.

I think you will get your wish with this hire. I don't see them pulling the trigger on him after 2 years like they did with Ryan. Ryan told everyone he could turn things around instantly. This guy is young and inexperienced. He needs to be given the time to build something.

Mace
01-14-2017, 06:09 PM

Well, I felt good about McDermott, McDermott being McDermott. I think he's got serious potential.

I don't feel good whatever so far about Frazier and Babich.

The irony is, I made much noise saying I wanted a HEAD coach who had coordinators to manage the units, and in turn, managed the coordinators. I wonder if I didn't get my wish. This would be very bitter if it involves a Tampa-2 defense managed by Frazier.

I've become wary and doubtful, my future opinion revolves heavily on the rest of McDermott's chosen staff.