• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WG
    Drew and Sam stole all my hair
    • Jul 2002

TD on McGahee "being 100%"....

ROFLMAO...

This was from Mike's note section, apparently what TD said about DR's comments that McGahee was 100%...

"Tom Donahoe commenting on Drew Rosenhaus claiming McGahee is ready to play:
    'Drew is an excellent negotiator, but he didn't go to medical school' "

ROFLMAO...

You tell 'im TD!!!
    Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

• Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

I read that and nearly split a gut.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

i'm not even close to becoming a doctor but even i know that he's not 100%.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Wys Guy
        • Jul 2002

Well, I can tell you from personal experience of 7 knee surgeries, that 6 months after a triad repair like that, and McGahee would have to be an idiot to be out on the practice field even approaching 100%. His doctor would be guilty of negligence IMO if he were to clear the way.

We/he should be happy w/ a full recovery whenever that happens to be and that should be his focus, not trying to take away Henry's job while it's his to lose!

If he wants to do what's best for the team, then he'll shut up, heal up, and watch and learn. He'll be lucky if he can make it through 16 games starting next season w/o getting hurt seriously for the fourth consecutive season!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Doc
          • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy
          Well, I can tell you from personal experience of 7 knee surgeries, that 6 months after a triad repair like that, and McGahee would have to be an idiot to be out on the practice field even approaching 100%. His doctor would be guilty of negligence IMO if he were to clear the way.
          LMAO! And those "7 knee surgeries" told you that Jones wasn't close to returning to the practice field. Maybe it's time for an 8th?

Sally!

Comment

• Wys Guy
            • Jul 2002

LOL

No, common sense and a rational skepticism, combined w/ TD's track record on signing "the walking wounded" and no good reports until the start of TC had me thinking that.

But let's not become unduly euphoric. Knees are tough injuries. It's very, very easy for someone to start strong and end up having to slow WAY down. TC just started.

I'll be happy when I see Jones playing in week 8 w/ no signs of slowing down at all, and assuming that he beats out all the other prospects that we have at that position.

It's early! Anything can happen. I'd just like to make it to week 1 healthy and with a solid starting 22!!!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Fairway To Green
              • Jul 2002

Some guy drafted willis in my fantasy draft last night .........must of believed Rosenhaus

Comment

• Wys Guy
                • Jul 2002

Make many, many trades with him!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• RedEyE
                  • Jul 2002

Rosenhaus just keeps freakin' talking. McGahee should be lucky to have been picked in the 1st round. I'm certain had Buffalo not picked him, he would have stayed unpicked until either the late 2nd early 3rd. Rosenhaus is going to blow this deal with Donahoe if he is not careful. Drew isn't negotiating with a John Butler like GM - he isn't going to get some wild number he just pulls out of his ass. TD will watch McGahee hobble out of the office before he agrees to such asinine numbers. Bottom line Rosenhaus will lose this bargining match.
                  Last edited by RedEyE; 07-29-2003, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• Throne Logic
                    Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
                    • Aug 2002

It's Drew's job to do whatever he can to get as much as possible. Just part of the game. Although, you do have to be a special kind of A$$ to be an agent.
                    Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• RedEyE
                      • Jul 2002

Sure it's his job, it's the way he is currently conducting his business that I have a problem with. He consistantly mis-uses the media for gain, and if he thinks that those same petty antics are going to frighten TD into producing a high dollar contract, he had better think again. Rosenhaus is dealing with the master negotiater this round. He will lose.

Comment

• Brian H
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Nov 2002

Drew doesnt even know how to return my calls!!! I would love him on the show ! Lets start a petition!!!!
                        ProFootballCentral.com

Comment

• Dr Obnoxious
                          • Feb 2003

Has anyone returned your calls without anything other than "lose the number, buddy?" or "Please put me on the national do not call list?"

Comment

• Brian H
                            All-Pro Zoner
                            • Nov 2002

Ok who is this Dozer? Log??? who??
                            ProFootballCentral.com

Comment

• Brian H
                              All-Pro Zoner
                              • Nov 2002

Your like little kids crank calling people changing your voices...
                              ProFootballCentral.com

Comment

Working...
                              X