PDA

View Full Version : Watkins and Lawson both had surgery last week

Ed
01-20-2017, 05:02 PM
Watkins had a second surgery on his foot last week. It sounded like originally he wasn't going to have anymore procedures done, but I guess they decided it's for the best. It's good that it's happening now since he should be ready for training camp, but may miss some of the OTAs. Hopefully this is the end of his foot issue and he can just get into training camp healthy and ready to go.

Shaq Lawson had arthroscopic knee surgery. Sounds pretty minor and he isn't expected to miss any OTAs.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18519845/buffalo-bills-sammy-watkins-shaq-lawson-undergo-surgeries

EDS
01-20-2017, 06:16 PM
Has Sammie had an off season without a surgery yet?

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-20-2017, 06:17 PM
When is the vagina surgery gonna be performed?

TacklingDummy
01-20-2017, 06:43 PM
Please don't draft the QB from Clemson.

swiper
01-20-2017, 06:57 PM
It just seems funny to me that these are two of Whaley's marquee draft choices.

If these constant surgeries in top draft picks isn't a sign to the owner that his GM rots, then I don't know what is.

All that said, I hope both guys are ok.

Turf
01-20-2017, 07:51 PM
So this is our rookies 2nd surgery, the one that had nothing wrong with him. Nice job Doug.

Night Train
01-20-2017, 08:06 PM
Both Dez Bryant and Julio Jones had a plate in their foot that bothered them and had to have the 2nd surgery.

Obviously, it didn't work.

:rolleyes:

BillsOwnAll
01-20-2017, 10:39 PM
Both Dez Bryant and Julio Jones had a plate in their foot that bothered them and had to have the 2nd surgery.

Obviously, it didn't work.

:rolleyes:
Didn't you know....

Every BZ member is not only a HoF GM. But also doctors and know what's best and what each specific surgery means.

stuckincincy
01-20-2017, 11:00 PM
Didn't you know....

Every BZ member is not only a HoF GM. But also doctors and know what's best and what each specific surgery means.

Could BZ members do worse?

BillsOwnAll
01-21-2017, 12:17 AM
Listening to some ideas.. yes I think they could!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't mean to stereo type all.. there are some decently smart people here.. I don't post enough here anymore to reallly remember who posts what. Too much nonsense and personal attacking here these days.

Mr. Pink
01-21-2017, 01:38 AM
Knee scope ain't no big thing...

Sammy's constant surgeries and foot issues is a major concern.

HHURRICANE
01-21-2017, 06:15 AM
I love how we rushed Lawson back, who admitted he couldn't do any upper body work, so he could run around and not have any significant impact, so our pick didn't look like a bust.

If he injured his knee while playing it makes it even more frustrating.

TacklingDummy
01-21-2017, 08:41 AM
Could BZ members do worse?

I know as a Bills zone member we wouldn't of had JP Losman, Rob Johnson, Arron Maybin, Marcell Dareus, EJ Manuel, CJ Spiller, Sammy Watkins, Willis McGahee, on this team...or have traded 2 1st and a 4th to draft a WR when there is no QB, or Jeff Tuel, Thad Lewis starting or be shelling out $108 to a DT or pay a dime a dozen position like running back.

DynaPaul
01-21-2017, 12:12 PM
I know as a Bills zone member we wouldn't of had JP Losman, Rob Johnson, Arron Maybin, Marcell Dareus, EJ Manuel, CJ Spiller, Sammy Watkins, Willis McGahee, on this team...or have traded 2 1st and a 4th to draft a WR when there is no QB, or Jeff Tuel, Thad Lewis starting or be shelling out $108 to a DT or pay a dime a dozen position like running back.

Exactly, Doug Whaley would actually improve himself by reading these boards.

BillsOwnAll
01-21-2017, 07:17 PM

Haha I forgot about jeff Tuel!! What a throwback