PDA

View Full Version : HERE'S WHAT I WOULD DO......

mdcas22
01-22-2017, 06:35 PM
1st thing is try and trade Jerry Hughes for Jay Cutler, this way you not only get a QB that has had great sucsess under Dennison you get rid of Hughes contract, plus Hughes do's not fit in Mcdermotts system, Jerry is terrible at stopping the run. Now you can look defense with the 1st pick might even trade down and get a good d-end. I'd also try and trade Shady for picks and lock up Gilissee . in the 2nd round I'd look at the o-line and in the 3rd I might draft that QB we so hope will be the Savior. none of the QB's coming out this year are sure fire starters so I'd wait and maybe we get Kelly to groom. Hopefully we get picks for shady and get a 4th as 1 of the picks and take a saftey. You also got to look at Meatball as he can't stay healthy and his cap hit is around 7 mil I think. if they go some what this kind of route we still have a shot at the playoffs while developing young guys. oh yeh at that wide out that Woods holds the spot there will be plenty of free agents, Michael Floyd, or Brandon Marshall will be free agents just to name a few.

YardRat
01-22-2017, 06:43 PM
Bold moves, sir.

Night Train
01-22-2017, 06:48 PM
So you would trade away useful Vets for other teams old scraps with issues and equally bloated contracts ?

Go young and rebuild the right way.

mdcas22
01-22-2017, 07:19 PM
So you would trade away useful Vets for other teams old scraps with issues and equally bloated contracts ?

Go young and rebuild the right way.

I am going young except for Cutler because I wan't to win now and groom the young, this way you get the best of both worlds.

Night Train
01-22-2017, 07:36 PM
Michael Floyd had a DUI recently with a BAC of .217. Passed out cold at the wheel. Um...nope.

Marshall is 1 catch, 1 drop.

Cutler = locker room cancer, loser.

Let's build with winners. Not urban legends.

justasportsfan
01-22-2017, 08:09 PM
No thank you. Cutler is a cancer

Hughes beat year was in a 4-3 D

mdcas22
01-22-2017, 09:06 PM
No thank you. Cutler is a cancer

Hughes beat year was in a 4-3 D

under Swartz's system, not gonna be the same, Hughes wasn't asked to stop the run like he will in Mcdermotts system plus Mcdermots system calls for bigger d-ends.

justasportsfan
01-22-2017, 09:13 PM
under Swartz's system, not gonna be the same, Hughes wasn't asked to stop the run like he will in Mcdermotts system plus Mcdermots system calls for bigger d-ends.

You dont know that. MCDs D was likened to Schwartzs. Besides, I need Highes to get to the qb without having ro bliz. And they say he adjusts his D based on his players. Anti Rex

Bill Cody
01-23-2017, 10:59 AM
Cutler is one of those guys that has decent stats but finds a way....to lose, is soft, not a leader, pass I'd rather have Tie Rod than him.

Trading Shady means we have no passing game or running game, genius

Hughes is a gamer, we need more of those not less. You want to get rid of a bloated contract for a guy that doesn't get it? Find a taker for Dareus

OpIv37
01-23-2017, 11:45 AM
Come on, people... Cutler? I know the QB position has been frustrating since Kelly retired but don't let frustration cloud your judgment.

swiper
01-23-2017, 11:54 AM
NOBODY should want Jay Cutler. He's terrible. His teammates hate him. Oh, and he's terrible. The original poster is... just... lost.

Zero
01-23-2017, 11:57 AM
Cutler is one of those guys that has decent stats but finds a way....to lose, is soft, not a leader, pass I'd rather have Tie Rod than him.

Trading Shady means we have no passing game or running game, genius

Hughes is a gamer, we need more of those not less. You want to get rid of a bloated contract for a guy that doesn't get it? Find a taker for Dareus
Cutler is and has always been, trash. NO. THANK. YOU!

SpikedLemonade
01-23-2017, 12:37 PM
I appreciate the idea of trading away some of our older good players who will not be around once we start winning again however I have no interest in Cutler.

Cutler is just a tease.