Odds To Win Super Bowl XXXVIII

Bills 35/1

Odds To Win AFC

Bills 15/1

BetWWTS.com
    For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

if you havent already.. get on that now.. if you dont put at least 50 bucks on the bills to win the sb, boy you will hate yourself while i am collecting my 3500$
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Wys Guy
      Drew and Sam stole all my hair
      • Jul 2002

No kidding T.

Those odds are generated by people knowing nothing about the Bills.

Our D, I'm tellin' ya, was good last year, at least much better than billed.

As of now, it appears that Jones is gonna be a factor, Adams will be what he is, and Spikes has not only been the animal that we thought he would be, but seems to be headed towards raising the level of Fletcher's play as well!

Those odds are the exact kind you want to jump on!
      Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• clumping platelets

I have $100 at 40:1

Comment

• TypicalBill
          • Sep 2002

i cant... the server provider here blocks betting ... i know the Bills are gonna win the AFCE but i cant do anything about it

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

sorry to disappoint...2003 is not our year...as I have been saying since TD took over look out for 2004.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• BillsFever
              Mr. Predictament
              • Feb 2003

As good as these odds are, I still don't think the Bills will win the Superbowl.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TypicalBill
                i cant... the server provider here blocks betting ... i know the Bills are gonna win the AFCE but i cant do anything about it
                TB, are Muslims allowed to bet or are there religious restrictions?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                  Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFever
                  As good as these odds are, I still don't think the Bills will win the Superbowl.
                  I totally agree w/ ya BF!!

But I do think that we're gonna win the AFCC. The only teams in our way, IMO, are Miami and Tennessee. There's not another team out there that has the balance that we're gonna have! I also think we're slightly better than the Titans, but perhaps not quite as good as the Fins, but either way, close!

Errors/TOs will tell much of the story in our 3 games there.

I'm curious if one could get better than 15-1 for the conference anywhere. I'd lay a hundred in a "lotto scenario". Heck, I don't spend a dime on lottery tix. This is educated. WTH.
                  Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• BillsFever
                    Mr. Predictament
                    • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Wys Guy

I totally agree w/ ya BF!!

But I do think that we're gonna win the AFCC. The only teams in our way, IMO, are Miami and Tennessee. There's not another team out there that has the balance that we're gonna have! I also think we're slightly better than the Titans, but perhaps not quite as good as the Fins, but either way, close!

Errors/TOs will tell much of the story in our 3 games there.

I'm curious if one could get better than 15-1 for the conference anywhere. I'd lay a hundred in a "lotto scenario". Heck, I don't spend a dime on lottery tix. This is educated. WTH.
                    I don't think we're going to the Superbowl either.

Comment

• TypicalBill
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                      TB, are Muslims allowed to bet or are there religious restrictions?
                      I know, even if it werent blocked, i cant bet.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                        • Jul 2002

Although Eb comes off as Ultra negative again, I must say that I agree with him. 2004 looks so good to me! I still think we can do a lot of things this year and with the way the league has been, you just never know. But with Most of the key players under contract through at least next season, a first rounder probably about 24, Willis coming back and a ton more cap space, I could really see us as being a dominating team in 2004. And I mean dominating.

I am not writing off this season. We’re going to be very good and have a great chance to win the division. But I think we’ll be so much better in 04.
                        Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy
                          But I do think that we're gonna win the AFCC. The only teams in our way, IMO, are Miami and Tennessee.
                          More of an indictment that Wys is not a Bills fan...We are in the AFC East....Tennessee is indeed in the central, but Miami is also in the East...

we know it was a typo...

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                            Although Eb comes off as Ultra negative again, I must say that I agree with him. 2004 looks so good to me
                            I didn't think I was being negative. I was just making the point that this team needed time to be torn down, reload and come out firing. Parts of last year's 8-8 was a mirage. But hey, you catch lightning in a bottle and you run with it. I think the team can win the division I just don't know if it has what it takes to make it through the playoffs. The biggest factor in that is grEGG Williams.

Comment

• eyedog
                              • Jul 2002

Get down on it. The price is very good. Next year they will be about 10-1 for the bowl if things go as planned. It's called parity. Who actually thought the Rams, Ravens ,or Pats would win the bowl in those years before the season started ? Nobody did, so don't anyone say so.

Comment

Working...
                              X