PDA

View Full Version : Opening superbowl and AFC odds..

TypicalBill
07-29-2003, 11:14 AM
Odds To Win Super Bowl XXXVIII

Bills 35/1

Odds To Win AFC

Bills 15/1

BetWWTS.com (http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=SVBIZINK2.story&STORY=/www/story/07-29-2003/0001991132&EDATE=TUE+Jul+29+2003,+10:08+AM)

Tatonka
07-29-2003, 11:16 AM
if you havent already.. get on that now.. if you dont put at least 50 bucks on the bills to win the sb, boy you will hate yourself while i am collecting my 3500$ :D

WG
07-29-2003, 11:23 AM
No kidding T.

Those odds are generated by people knowing nothing about the Bills.

Our D, I'm tellin' ya, was good last year, at least much better than billed.

As of now, it appears that Jones is gonna be a factor, Adams will be what he is, and Spikes has not only been the animal that we thought he would be, but seems to be headed towards raising the level of Fletcher's play as well!

Those odds are the exact kind you want to jump on!

clumping platelets
07-29-2003, 11:27 AM
I have $100 at 40:1 :D

TypicalBill
07-29-2003, 11:29 AM
i cant... the server provider here blocks betting :ill: ... i know the Bills are gonna win the AFCE but i cant do anything about it :(

Ebenezer
07-29-2003, 11:31 AM
sorry to disappoint...2003 is not our year...as I have been saying since TD took over look out for 2004.

BillsFever
07-29-2003, 11:32 AM
As good as these odds are, I still don't think the Bills will win the Superbowl.

Ebenezer
07-29-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by TypicalBill
i cant... the server provider here blocks betting :ill: ... i know the Bills are gonna win the AFCE but i cant do anything about it :(

TB, are Muslims allowed to bet or are there religious restrictions?

WG
07-29-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by BillsFever
As good as these odds are, I still don't think the Bills will win the Superbowl.

I totally agree w/ ya BF!!

But I do think that we're gonna win the AFCC. The only teams in our way, IMO, are Miami and Tennessee. There's not another team out there that has the balance that we're gonna have! I also think we're slightly better than the Titans, but perhaps not quite as good as the Fins, but either way, close!

Errors/TOs will tell much of the story in our 3 games there.

I'm curious if one could get better than 15-1 for the conference anywhere. I'd lay a hundred in a "lotto scenario". Heck, I don't spend a dime on lottery tix. This is educated. WTH.

BillsFever
07-29-2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Wys Guy

I totally agree w/ ya BF!!

But I do think that we're gonna win the AFCC. The only teams in our way, IMO, are Miami and Tennessee. There's not another team out there that has the balance that we're gonna have! I also think we're slightly better than the Titans, but perhaps not quite as good as the Fins, but either way, close!

Errors/TOs will tell much of the story in our 3 games there.

I'm curious if one could get better than 15-1 for the conference anywhere. I'd lay a hundred in a "lotto scenario". Heck, I don't spend a dime on lottery tix. This is educated. WTH.

I don't think we're going to the Superbowl either.

TypicalBill
07-29-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
TB, are Muslims allowed to bet or are there religious restrictions?
I know, even if it werent blocked, i cant bet. :(

:D

Patrick76777
07-29-2003, 11:40 AM
Although Eb comes off as Ultra negative again, I must say that I agree with him. 2004 looks so good to me! I still think we can do a lot of things this year and with the way the league has been, you just never know. But with Most of the key players under contract through at least next season, a first rounder probably about 24, Willis coming back and a ton more cap space, I could really see us as being a dominating team in 2004. And I mean dominating.

I am not writing off this season. We’re going to be very good and have a great chance to win the division. But I think we’ll be so much better in 04.

Ebenezer
07-29-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
But I do think that we're gonna win the AFCC. The only teams in our way, IMO, are Miami and Tennessee.

More of an indictment that Wys is not a Bills fan...We are in the AFC East....Tennessee is indeed in the central, but Miami is also in the East...:chuckle:

:jk: we know it was a typo...;)

Ebenezer
07-29-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Patrick76777
Although Eb comes off as Ultra negative again, I must say that I agree with him. 2004 looks so good to me

I didn't think I was being negative. I was just making the point that this team needed time to be torn down, reload and come out firing. Parts of last year's 8-8 was a mirage. But hey, you catch lightning in a bottle and you run with it. I think the team can win the division I just don't know if it has what it takes to make it through the playoffs. The biggest factor in that is grEGG Williams.

eyedog
07-29-2003, 12:59 PM
Get down on it. The price is very good. Next year they will be about 10-1 for the bowl if things go as planned. It's called parity. Who actually thought the Rams, Ravens ,or Pats would win the bowl in those years before the season started ? Nobody did, so don't anyone say so.

SamAdamsFan
07-29-2003, 01:18 PM
I think by AFCC Wys meant the AFC Championship.

ublinkwescore
07-29-2003, 01:35 PM
Too bad I already did it and got 40-1 like two months ago - and bet $100

Ha Ha Ha - I am Evil.

echo_bravo
07-29-2003, 04:15 PM
man, you guys are wasting your money

Novacane
07-29-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by echo_bravo
man, you guys are wasting your money

Oh NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought you were gone for good! Crap..............my night is ruined!

Tatonka
07-29-2003, 04:19 PM
wys.. are you actually wanting to bet that we will win the AFC, and then lose in the superbowl again?????

i will come to dc and SHOOT YOU if that happens. :D

* i mean "shoot you" in the nicest way possible.

Captain gameboy
07-29-2003, 06:26 PM
Bill Bennett-Bush 1 administration drug czar, author of many books including "The Book of Virtues,"and an accomplished, amazing man today on the Hannity show, regarding a question about his much publicized gambling problems.
"I'm still going to bet on the Bills in the Superbowl."

Bufftp
07-29-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer

More of an indictment that Wys is not a Bills fan...We are in the AFC East....Tennessee is indeed in the central, but Miami is also in the East...:chuckle:

:jk: we know it was a typo...;)
uh eb me thinks he meant afc championship.