PDA

View Full Version : Trump helped Jimbo

Skooby
01-26-2017, 05:42 AM
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/25/jim-kelly-cancer-donald-trump-support-varney

SpikedLemonade
01-26-2017, 05:47 AM
What a messed up organization, history and culture we got.

OpIv37
01-26-2017, 09:36 AM
Well, that was a great thing for Trump to do.

He's still a giant piece of ****.

Goobylal
01-26-2017, 10:16 AM
What a messed up organization, history and culture we got.

What?

Skooby
01-26-2017, 10:34 AM

You must be enjoying D.C. Now, lol.

The last buffalo fan
01-26-2017, 11:00 AM
**** Trump y Viva México, cabrones.

Have a nice day all!

djjimkelly
01-26-2017, 12:04 PM
trump will get things done!

SpikedLemonade
01-26-2017, 12:20 PM
What?

You could NEVER understand goober.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S5jcmGDsi4

justasportsfan
01-26-2017, 12:26 PM

Shouldn't you be somewhere building a wall right now?

:couch:

The last buffalo fan
01-26-2017, 12:43 PM
Shouldn't you be somewhere building a wall right now?

:couch:

I'll do better selling you tacos and cerveza, por favor.

Mace
01-26-2017, 06:34 PM

Have a nice day all!
Trump....Un burro puede usar seda, el burro permanece. El es un problema.

YardRat
01-26-2017, 06:56 PM
Muey bueno.

Sorry, that's all I got without using a translator.

YardRat
01-26-2017, 06:58 PM
Well, that and putha, but it really doesn't apply here. Except for maybe Spiked.

HHURRICANE
01-26-2017, 09:04 PM

Yes Obama and Hilary are great....

OpIv37
01-26-2017, 09:10 PM
Yes Obama and Hilary are great....

I'm so sick and tired of this deflection bull****. "But Obama, But Hillary..." they're both irrelevant to Trump being a piece of ****. Criticizing someone is not a defense of their political opponents.

Every time someone criticizes a Republican, right wingers have this Pavlovian conditioning to respond with a criticism of Obama or Hillary. It keeps them from ever looking at how bad their people really are.

Mace
01-26-2017, 09:33 PM
I'm so sick and tired of this deflection bull****. "But Obama, But Hillary..." they're both irrelevant to Trump being a piece of ****. Criticizing someone is not a defense of their political opponents.

Every time someone criticizes a Republican, right wingers have this Pavlovian conditioning to respond with a criticism of Obama or Hillary. It keeps them from ever looking at how bad their people really are.

They sort of apply obviously different standards to most common measurements. "Hypocrisy" is the word, or "Do as I say not as I do", the term.

SpikedLemonade
01-26-2017, 10:06 PM
Well, that and putha, but it really doesn't apply here. Except for maybe Spiked.

Yes it does.

Turf
01-26-2017, 10:53 PM
You know the fact that there's about 10 people that ever post anything in here and it all has the same angle, is the reason this site is dying. All of your ****ing drawl is beyond old, we all know where you're coming from, and no one gives a **** anymore. Try having a conversation.

SpikedLemonade
01-26-2017, 11:28 PM
You know the fact that there's about 10 people that ever post anything in here and it all has the same angle, is the reason this site is dying. All of your ****ing drawl is beyond old, we all know where you're coming from, and no one gives a **** anymore. Try having a conversation.

OK, I'm game.

Other than for Garbage Plates, is Rochester worth saving?

OpIv37
01-26-2017, 11:33 PM
OK, I'm game.

Hell yes. Zweigles, Wegmans- i could keep going but why?

SpikedLemonade
01-26-2017, 11:45 PM
Hell yes. Zweigles, Wegmans- i could keep going but why?

There are Wegmans elsewhere right?

Kodiak?

It is a skid mark of a town.

Do you know about the ferry to Toronto idea? LOL!!!!

Skooby
01-27-2017, 04:42 AM
I have a business partner with a manufacturing plant in Rochester NY that has a few hundred employees, built a new building on that 10 year tax savings deal so people are trying to save that town. I think just about every town is worth saving unless it's Tehran or equal, then I'm inclined to watch it fall.

SpikedLemonade
01-27-2017, 05:42 AM
I have a business partner with a manufacturing plant in Rochester NY that has a few hundred employees, built a new building on that 10 year tax savings deal so people are trying to save that town. I think just about every town is worth saving unless it's Tehran or equal, then I'm inclined to watch it fall.

Capitalism at its finest eh?

OpIv37
01-27-2017, 07:40 AM
There are Wegmans elsewhere right?

Kodiak?

It is a skid mark of a town.

Do you know about the ferry to Toronto idea? LOL!!!!
Well, yes, there are wegmans elsewhere. But their corporate HQ as well as a lot of their distribution and manufacturing of store brand products is in Roch.

And yes, I know about the Fast Ferry. It was a good idea with horrific implementation.

OpIv37
01-27-2017, 07:44 AM
I will say this, though: Bausch and Lomb is gone. Xerox and Kodak are shells of what they once were. It's basically Wegmans, Paychex and the U of R and affiliated hospitals keeping that city afloat. I don't get back often because my family isn't there anymore, but every time I do, there are new retail complexes and house tracks all over the suburbs. Where are people working to pay for all of this?

Goobylal
01-27-2017, 08:05 AM
OK, I'm game.

It is. You aren't.

Dr. Lecter
01-27-2017, 08:17 AM
OK, I'm game.

Other than the ballet and beer, is Canada worth saving?

OpIv37
01-27-2017, 09:10 AM

Crown Royal and poutine. But if Canada isn't going to be saved, we should send Beiber and Celine Dion back ASAP.

SpikedLemonade
01-27-2017, 09:12 AM

Yes it is.

As a supposed fan of hockey, you should be embarrassed by your statement

Dr. Lecter
01-27-2017, 09:13 AM
Yes it is.

As a supposed fan of hockey, you should be embarrassed by your statement

based on the most recent measure I am aware of, young Americans > young Canadians in hockey.

You don't even have that anymore..........

SpikedLemonade
01-27-2017, 09:16 AM
Well, yes, there are wegmans elsewhere. But their corporate HQ as well as a lot of their distribution and manufacturing of store brand products is in Roch.

And yes, I know about the Fast Ferry. It was a good idea with horrific implementation.

A good idea?

Ha Ha Ha!!!

I get why people from Rochester would want to visit a world class city like Toronto but who in Toronto would want to visit rotting corpse known as Rochester?

Those ferries leaving early to Rochester would have been empty.

OpIv37
01-27-2017, 09:35 AM
A good idea?

Ha Ha Ha!!!

I get why people from Rochester would want to visit a world class city like Toronto but who in Toronto would want to visit rotting corpse known as Rochester?

Those ferries leaving early to Rochester would have been empty.
Well that was part of the problem. They didn't do anything on the Rochester side to attract people.

SpikedLemonade
01-27-2017, 10:46 AM
Well that was part of the problem. They didn't do anything on the Rochester side to attract people.

Short of free hookers, WTF could they do to attract people from Toronto?

Cheaper shopping?

Well Canadians would still need to pay duties on a large amount of shopping and a lessor amount the savings would be eaten up by the ferry costs.

There is no attraction that Rochester could possibly have that Toronto does not already have much better and much bigger.

I am afraid the egos of Rochester citizens got in the way of the reality that Rochester is and will always will be what it is.

Goobylal
01-27-2017, 11:13 AM
You don't need Canada to continue playing hockey. Hell the best hockey league in the world is based in the US.

The last buffalo fan
01-27-2017, 12:06 PM
Gentlmen, can we go back to El Muro de México, por favor?

HHURRICANE
01-27-2017, 12:22 PM

Lol!! Trump ran on jobs and Hilary ran on "anything by Trump" and your saying it's a Republican issue. I voted for Obama in '08 and he did nothing.

Goobylal
01-27-2017, 12:29 PM
Lol!! Trump ran on jobs and Hilary ran on "anything by Trump" and your saying it's a Republican issue. I voted for Obama in '08 and he did nothing.

The irony is these people can't see how horrible a candidate Hillary was.

Dr. Lecter
01-27-2017, 12:33 PM

No, many people (JATM especially) have said that many times.

But I guess facts are irrelevant, eh?

Mace
01-27-2017, 05:20 PM
Gentlmen, can we go back to El Muro de México, por favor?

Está destinado a mantener a los estadounidenses dentro, o México tendrá demasiados refugiados e inmigrantes americanos pronto.

Mace
01-27-2017, 05:24 PM

Hillary is now irrelevant. Trump stands or falls on his own "merit". Will be interesting to see if Republicans keep ignoring his odd childish behavior and continue to keep bringing up Obama and Hillary. The spin is looking like, well Hillary was so bad and Obama did so little, we had to elect this weird uncontrollable 70 year old narcissist child. It's still Obama and Hillary's fault.

Nah.

Goobylal
01-27-2017, 08:24 PM
Hillary is now irrelevant. Trump stands or falls on his own "merit". Will be interesting to see if Republicans keep ignoring his odd childish behavior and continue to keep bringing up Obama and Hillary. The spin is looking like, well Hillary was so bad and Obama did so little, we had to elect this weird uncontrollable 70 year old narcissist child. It's still Obama and Hillary's fault.

Nah.

Talk is just that. And now that The Donald is president, I want to see results.

Mace
01-27-2017, 09:41 PM
Talk is just that. And now that The Donald is president, I want to see results.

Heh. You're going to see results alright. Just not be the ones you're expecting. But talk is just that, so...

Skooby
01-27-2017, 10:49 PM
If Jimbo likes Trump, you must like Trump. It goes hand and hand, don't cross the team.

Haile SpikedLemonade
01-28-2017, 04:06 PM
If Jimbo likes Trump, you must like Trump. It goes hand and hand, don't cross the team.

******ed logic.

Goobylal
01-28-2017, 04:11 PM
Heh. You're going to see results alright. Just not be the ones you're expecting. But talk is just that, so...

We shall see.

stuckincincy
01-28-2017, 10:12 PM

Nah.

Obama spent his Presidency acting as "Scolder in Chief", blamed GWB about anything for years, had kid glove handling by the press because of his skin color, never reached out to Congress, had his obstructionist Reid in his pocket, and so on.

Hillary had a ton of warts going in, and was so confident that the millions and millions of her campaign cash would buy a slam-dunk win, she allowed herself to utter that disdainful, chiding "deplorables" comment.

She and the Dems stabbed themselves by their own hubris and smarmy leg-lifting. And they still don't get it...

OpIv37
01-28-2017, 10:20 PM

Trump didn't run on jobs. He ran on lies.

Mace
01-28-2017, 10:35 PM
Obama spent his Presidency acting as "Scolder in Chief", blamed GWB about anything for years, had kid glove handling by the press because of his skin color, never reached out to Congress, had his obstructionist Reid in his pocket, and so on.

Hillary had a ton of warts going in, and was so confident that the millions and millions of her campaign cash would buy a slam-dunk win, she allowed herself to utter that disdainful, chiding "deplorables" comment.

She and the Dems stabbed themselves by their own hubris and smarmy leg-lifting. And they still don't get it...

Republicans essentially whined, complained, insulted and stifled, suffocated, roadblocked two terms of elected Presidency. But now that the shoe is on the other foot for about a week (and only involving words), oh it's so terrible, terrible !

Some people surely don't get it, I'm not one of them. Man up, Mr. Delicate. Hurts to start seeing your own strategy turned on you, doesn't it ? Don't be a hypocrite. This is the no holds barred country you encouraged, led by the childish sociopathic weirdo you wanted, so take your medicine like the good little boy Dems were expected to, yes ?

Skooby
01-29-2017, 06:10 AM
Germany & most of Europe who accepted refugees wish they could go back and change their immigration policy from years ago to be like Trump's new policy. Now their country(s) have been ruined and it's too late for them. So Trump wants to assure that doesn't happen here and yet he's all that's evil in the world ??

Have you guys got a insurance bill lately ?? Who else am I paying for besides myself ?? Too many people. It took me 6 weeks to get an epidural and I had to pay cash because of delays in the network. So not only is my coverage incredibly expensive, the people I pay for are already in line ahead of me. So wake up people, keep the free-loaders off-shore, dry ground = quick stop and you're in jail.

SpikedLemonade
01-29-2017, 08:47 AM
Germany & most of Europe who accepted refugees wish they could go back and change their immigration policy from years ago to be like Trump's new policy. Now their country(s) have been ruined and it's too late for them. So Trump wants to assure that doesn't happen here and yet he's all that's evil in the world ??

Have you guys got a insurance bill lately ?? Who else am I paying for besides myself ?? Too many people. It took me 6 weeks to get an epidural and I had to pay cash because of delays in the network. So not only is my coverage incredibly expensive, the people I pay for are already in line ahead of me. So wake up people, keep the free-loaders off-shore, dry ground = quick stop and you're in jail.

Please just shut up.

The more you talk politics, the less respect I have for you.

Skooby
01-29-2017, 08:54 AM
Anybody's bill who didn't go up isn't paying US insurance or they are on the Free end, so Go F-Yourselves.

SpikedLemonade
01-29-2017, 09:45 AM
Anybody's bill who didn't go up isn't paying US insurance or they are on the Free end, so Go F-Yourselves.

Right back at yah *****MurrayontheDownLowTM.

Basking in the ambiance....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br-blnSAtNw

POTLAND PSILBYLO
01-29-2017, 10:59 AM
That was different, but you all at once

Goobylal
01-29-2017, 12:03 PM
Please just shut up.

The more you talk politics, the less respect I have for you.

No one gives a **** about what a Canuck thinks. Stick to fantasizing about your boyfriend Trudeau.

SpikedLemonade
01-29-2017, 12:12 PM
No one gives a **** about what a Canuck thinks. Stick to fantasizing about your boyfriend Trudeau.

Like you do?

If you are NOT a closet homosexual, I will screw Patti in the ass.

Come on out limp dick.

The times are a changing....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ

Goobylal
01-29-2017, 12:53 PM
Like you do?

If you are NOT a closet homosexual, I will screw Patti in the ass.

Come on out limp dick.

The times are a changing....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ

You're the one who is obsessed with gay sex. Just sayin'.

SpikedLemonade
01-29-2017, 12:58 PM
You're the one who is obsessed with gay sex. Just sayin'.

Where?

When?

djjimkelly
01-29-2017, 12:59 PM
ive been reading this thread and im blown away by some views.

i am canadian. i voted for trudeau. if i was american i would have voted for trump. i would consider myself a centrist libertarian. for the next canadian election ill probably vote o leary if hes the conservative leader, trudeau again if hes not.

people need to realize each countries needs are different.

right now from what i see on a world perspective the majority of the civilized world is going very nationalistic, which in turn seems to lean conservative. the UK just started brexit because lots of british people decided they want to be british not a melting pot. in germany and france there will be elections in 2017. i guarantee both nations will vote nationalistic and floow the USA's suit. i was born in canada but am hungarian decent and they in 2015 during the major migrant crisis fenced the entire country. they were ridiculed on the world stage initially, within weeks the majority of their neighbors backed their thoughts in the EU.

IMO anyone who is american and isnt in support of having control of the borders is insane. my one problem with my leader mr trudeau is exactly this. i dont want people coming here to compete with me or eventually my kids(when i have some) that havent gone through the proper channels to enter this country just like my parents did.

taking care of the rest of the world isnt the civilized worlds responsibility. why do these people have to come to the best countries in the world. goto a neighboring country. not halfway around the world.

stay in your own country and make it better. stop wasting american and canadian taxpayers money. we seem to have to pay off these countries with our tax dollars. enough is enough

Goobylal
01-29-2017, 01:01 PM
Where?

When?

Everywhere.

All the time.

Goobylal
01-29-2017, 01:02 PM
ive been reading this thread and im blown away by some views.

i am canadian. i voted for trudeau. if i was american i would have voted for trump. i would consider myself a centrist libertarian. for the next canadian election ill probably vote o leary if hes the conservative leader, trudeau again if hes not.

people need to realize each countries needs are different.

right now from what i see on a world perspective the majority of the civilized world is going very nationalistic, which in turn seems to lean conservative. the UK just started brexit because lots of british people decided they want to be british not a melting pot. in germany and france there will be elections in 2017. i guarantee both nations will vote nationalistic and floow the USA's suit. i was born in canada but am hungarian decent and they in 2015 during the major migrant crisis fenced the entire country. they were ridiculed on the world stage initially, within weeks the majority of their neighbors backed their thoughts in the EU.

IMO anyone who is american and isnt in support of having control of the borders is insane. my one problem with my leader mr trudeau is exactly this. i dont want people coming here to compete with me or eventually my kids(when i have some) that havent gone through the proper channels to enter this country just like my parents did.

taking care of the rest of the world isnt the civilized worlds responsibility. why do these people have to come to the best countries in the world. goto a neighboring country. not halfway around the world.

stay in your own country and make it better. stop wasting american and canadian taxpayers money. we seem to have to pay off these countries with our tax dollars. enough is enough

Racist![/bleedingheartliberals]

SpikedLemonade
01-29-2017, 01:08 PM
Everywhere.

All the time.

So you are in fact a ****** with NO reading comprehension.

I understand your anger.

I would be angry as well.

HHURRICANE
01-29-2017, 01:13 PM
Trump didn't run on jobs. He ran on lies.

Really? I asked someone with Hilary losing what policies did the American people lose out on? They couldn't come up with any. That's the issue. She didn't run on anything...hell even Trump's daughter is trying to get paid leave for maternity leave. Hilary didn't even try runnning on that which I think would have got her some votes with her "base."

Goobylal
01-29-2017, 01:15 PM
So you are in fact a ****** with NO reading comprehension.

I understand your anger.

I would be angry as well.

You talk about it more than anyone here. And everyone can do a search and confirm for his/herself.

SpikedLemonade
01-29-2017, 01:16 PM
You talk about it more than anyone here. And everyone can do a search and confirm for his/herself.

Anal sex is not in the sole domain of homsexuals you dumb bastard.

Skooby
01-29-2017, 01:30 PM
I hate to say this but Spiked needs a timeout, this is overboard and I'm seriously considering reporting him to his local male Mounties.

SpikedLemonade
01-29-2017, 04:30 PM
I hate to say this but Spiked needs a timeout, this is overboard and I'm seriously considering reporting him to his local male Mounties.

Sir, you began by talking politics in the Bills Forum.

There is a forum called Spin Zone for such debate.

SpikedLemonade
01-29-2017, 07:27 PM

".....you talk like a big business tycoon but you're nothing but a hot air balloon..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqVpk0qxmfA

Goobylal
01-29-2017, 07:42 PM
".....you talk like a big business tycoon but you're nothing but a hot air balloon..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqVpk0qxmfA

Like I said...

Skooby
01-29-2017, 07:55 PM
Like I said...
Point made.