X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • k-oneputt
    • Jun 2009

What I heard, believe what you want..

Whaley was all in on Lynn as the next hc. After he f up the end of the year news conf. Pegula got pissed and took over and McDerm. is 100 % his pick for coach, and Whaley is on thin ice.
    Z. Brown won't be coming back.
    K. Williams is 50/50 playing/retiring next year, and he has had enough trying to mentor Dareus.

Believe what you want. Good source.
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: What I heard, believe what you want..

Just fire Whaley

Comment

• k-oneputt
      • Jun 2009

It's close. Pegs didn't want that much shakeup w Ryan and both Whaley going. Pegs believes they have some good things going.
      If things go South though whaley looks to be first to go. Which isn't big news as its obvious, but the boss isn't happy after the end of the year news conf. fiasco.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Just hire me already, I guarantee I can do a better job than some of these yahoos this century and at least make the playoffs. Especially after my first move is hiring Mace to be the Minister Of No-Tampa-2 Defense.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• jimmifli
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
          Just hire me already, I guarantee I can do a better job than some of these yahoos this century and at least make the playoffs. Especially after my first move is hiring Mace to be the Minister Of No-Tampa-2 Defense.
          Can I be VP of no DBs in the first round? I promise to work closely with Gil if he's hired as the VP of draft OL early.

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

Originally posted by jimmifli View Post
            Can I be VP of no DBs in the first round? I promise to work closely with Gil if he's hired as the VP of draft OL early.
            I'd be honored. Have your people call my people.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mace
              Haha...yeah you think so ?
              • Mar 2013

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
              My people are already contacting Pegulas people to make this so. Unfortunately every time this happens though I get slapped with another cease & desist and have to go to court to explain violating all the other ones. Fortunately I have William Mattar always on retainer in case I'm hurt in a car and judges get so aggravated seeing him show up they send me home with a warning again.

Comment

• Night Train
                Retired - On Several Levels
                • Jul 2005

Originally posted by k-oneputt View Post
                Whaley was all in on Lynn as the next hc. After he f up the end of the year news conf. Pegula got pissed and took over and McDerm. is 100 % his pick for coach, and Whaley is on thin ice.
                Z. Brown won't be coming back.
                K. Williams is 50/50 playing/retiring next year, and he has had enough trying to mentor Dareus.

Believe what you want. Good source.
                Was it me ? I posted much of this, prior to the McDermott hire.
                Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• k-oneputt
                  • Jun 2009

Maybe we talk to the same people. If you did, I missed it.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

If both Rex and MCD are Pegs' pick and both fail , Pegula cant blame this on Whaley. If he fires Whaley should McD fail, we're screwed. Pegs will turn out to be a far crappier owner than Ralph who cant stay out if football decisions
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Mace
                      Haha...yeah you think so ?
                      • Mar 2013

Well, it all looks pretty obvious, except I don't think Pegulas took his choice away because he dorked up his news conference. Whaley said they'd make the decision, they knew already Whaley isn't the brightest bulb on the GM porch and figure they know better anyway.

How did McDermott wow them ? Well, he probably stated things instead of asking them so probably knows what he is doing, where the other guys were probably inclined to appear more curious, including Lynn who they hung out to try at his press conference. You don't really have to know everything to appear like you might, and McDermott has a hefty background, and had a fine job waiting for him anyway if he screwed up the interview by being over confident.

Who were the Pegulas trusting in the decision process anyway ? Certainly not Whaley.

Comment

• Oaf
                        Do you read what you write?
                        • Jun 2007

What does Whaley have to do with Pegula's evaluation of Lynn vs McD as a better head coach?

People are praising the Lynn hire and generally quiet on McD, but they forgot that we had the first choice on both, with plenty of experience with Lynn, and picked McD.

Comment

• Goobylal
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Oaf View Post
                          What does Whaley have to do with Pegula's evaluation of Lynn vs McD as a better head coach?

People are praising the Lynn hire and generally quiet on McD, but they forgot that we had the first choice on both, with plenty of experience with Lynn, and picked McD.
                          I don't know anybody that's praising the Lynn hire. The guy went from RB coach to OC to HC in the space of 4 months. Maybe they like that he got Bradley and kept Whisenhunt.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                            • Jun 2024

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                            Just fire Whaley
                            If Kim will unclutch her Asian Snapper to let him go.

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                              Well, it all looks pretty obvious, except I don't think Pegulas took his choice away because he dorked up his news conference. Whaley said they'd make the decision, they knew already Whaley isn't the brightest bulb on the GM porch and figure they know better anyway.

How did McDermott wow them ? Well, he probably stated things instead of asking them so probably knows what he is doing, where the other guys were probably inclined to appear more curious, including Lynn who they hung out to try at his press conference. You don't really have to know everything to appear like you might, and McDermott has a hefty background, and had a fine job waiting for him anyway if he screwed up the interview by being over confident.

Who were the Pegulas trusting in the decision process anyway ? Certainly not Whaley.
                              McDermott was in there for 7 hours. He had to have stated things & asked questions.

Comment

Working...
                              X