PDA

View Full Version : Can we stop with the Whaley Brandon threads!

DesertFox24
01-27-2017, 06:50 PM
Look I am tired of us politics and the politics of the bills front office incompetence. I say we as a board make a promise to not talk about those clowns and just focus on the team, draft, free agency etc.

not saying not to question whaley etc but all this Whaley may be fired after this year blah blah.just stop it is a waste of time to read or write it as it is. Or happening.

Whaley and Brandon are tights and both pegs are tight with Brandon, so just let this sleeping dog stay sleeping.

Should the day every come then we can talk about new gms.

Thurmal
01-27-2017, 07:33 PM
Agreed that it's beating the **** out of a dead horse.

Mace
01-27-2017, 08:06 PM
Since they're a part of the team, draft, free agency, etc, not talking about them would be purposeful oblivious.

I'm not into not facing things that upset me because I want a sunshine world that isn't there, not at all. It's not even reality.

YardRat
01-27-2017, 08:15 PM
Wrecks is gone so I've got to find something to ***** about.

SpikedLemonade
01-27-2017, 09:30 PM
Look I am tired of us politics and the politics of the bills front office incompetence. I say we as a board make a promise to not talk about those clowns and just focus on the team, draft, free agency etc.

not saying not to question whaley etc but all this Whaley may be fired after this year blah blah.just stop it is a waste of time to read or write it as it is. Or happening.

Whaley and Brandon are tights and both pegs are tight with Brandon, so just let this sleeping dog stay sleeping.

Should the day every come then we can talk about new gms.
Said the idiot on board the Titanic about how important rearranging the chairs on the deck was compared to the steering of the ship.

Grow up!

Mace
01-27-2017, 09:34 PM
Wrecks is gone so I've got to find something to ***** about.

We still have IK Enempkali until 2018.

swiper
01-28-2017, 07:16 AM

LOL. Leave it to Mace to cut right to the heart of the matter!

sudzy
01-28-2017, 07:24 AM
Might as well stop talking about the Bills ever getting better, then? With the Three Stooges running things they never will.

camelcowboy
01-28-2017, 11:46 AM
Cool, best way to stop it is to create another thread about it.

YardRat
01-28-2017, 02:13 PM

True, there still is some remnant Jet Stank in the building. Thanks! I feel better already.

DesertFox24
01-28-2017, 05:05 PM
Said the idiot on board the Titanic about how important rearranging the chairs on the deck was compared to the steering of the ship.

Grow up!
So new threads every week talking about them must go is what grown up do. Right

OpIv37
01-28-2017, 09:03 PM

Yes.

Because every week they do something stupid, or every week some decision they made in the past comes back to bite us in the ass.

On this board, people criticize me for being "too negative." Well, this board is devoted to a team that hasn't made the playoffs since several years before the board even existed. It's impossible to talk about the team honestly without discussing the negative. And the negative has defined this team- if positives had defined this team, we wouldn't be in this mess.

It's the same thing with Brandon and Whaley. If you want to discuss this team realistically, it's impossible to avoid discussing their shortcomings. They hurt the team in the past, they are hurting the team now, and their actions will affect the team long into the future.

DesertFox24
01-28-2017, 09:10 PM
Look I want them gone as well but all this does is bump other threads down the list.

Fine can we please make a pinned thread for this topic so we can talk about free agents draft trades etc.

coastal
01-28-2017, 09:21 PM
I'll answer the question...

no.

now **** off!

OpIv37
01-28-2017, 09:44 PM
Look I want them gone as well but all this does is bump other threads down the list.

Fine can we please make a pinned thread for this topic so we can talk about free agents draft trades etc.

I'm not sure why you think threads about Brandon and Whaley somehow prevents threads about FA's, drafts, trades, etc.

Mace
01-28-2017, 10:26 PM
There's plenty of threads talking FA/draft (there's a scouting forum too where you can get thoughts on prospects). Doesn't take much time to look through threads to find ones that interest you and avoid ones that don't.

Turf
01-29-2017, 12:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI8vnx55GLE

stuckincincy
01-29-2017, 01:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI8vnx55GLE

:kid:

Night Train
01-29-2017, 05:57 AM
Good God. Not another Whaley/Brandon thread !

SpikedLemonade
01-29-2017, 08:44 AM

Oh, I missed this post.

Sorry.

My response ==> FU

SpikedLemonade
01-29-2017, 08:46 AM

Exactly how much sand do you have in your vagina right now?

DesertFox24
01-30-2017, 12:00 PM
Exactly how much sand do you have in your vagina right now?
Lol alot

Luisito23
01-30-2017, 12:07 PM
I'll talk about anyone I feel like talking about...Thank you!...:negrep:

Bill Cody
01-30-2017, 12:36 PM
lol a thread about banning threads, a BZ instant classic

SpikedLemonade
01-30-2017, 12:38 PM
"Come on fellas....the Bills Management tries real hard to be winners....give them some more time...."

LOL!!!!!

DesertFox24
01-30-2017, 05:02 PM
Look like you guys I want them gone, but have we not beaten this to death by now.

Whatever do what you do

swiper
01-30-2017, 05:15 PM
lol a thread about banning threads, a BZ instant classic

Whining about whiners. Cool.

DesertFox24
01-31-2017, 02:05 AM
Ok cool

Pinkerton Security
01-31-2017, 07:54 AM

Grow up!
Grow up? What about his post was immature in any way? I think everything Bills related is fair game myself, but you dont have a lot of room to tell people to grow up, since you're a message board troll...

SpikedLemonade
01-31-2017, 07:58 AM
Grow up? What about his post was immature in any way? I think everything Bills related is fair game myself, but you dont have a lot of room to tell people to grow up, since you're a message board troll...

LOL!!!

Yeah right.