PDA

View Full Version : QB Mitch Trubisky - 2016 Highlights

BillsImpossible
01-28-2017, 05:32 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/F1gDmgx5O7M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Best QB in the 2017 NFL Draft imho.

Mitch "Trebuchet" Trubisky.

Aka, The Polish Rifle.

I could care less about some washed up veteran QB coming to the Bills. I'm sick of the Matt Cassel's, Kyle Orton's, and Kevin Kolb's of the football world.

If the Bills draft a quarterback to compete with Cardale Jones, I hope it's this guy.

swiper
01-28-2017, 06:28 PM
As someone else pointed out in another thread, there are 4 teams in front of Buffalo that need a QB.

Night Train
01-29-2017, 05:59 AM
Someone else will reach for him.

sukie
02-01-2017, 02:22 PM
Always thought "sky" names were not Polska

WagonCircler
02-01-2017, 06:17 PM
Always thought "sky" names were not Polska

Likely Russian, according to the internet.

YardRat
02-01-2017, 06:21 PM
Likely Russian, according to the internet.

Please. Don't get BI going in the Russian direction.

The Beef
02-02-2017, 09:14 AM
Wags you like Trubisky?

Bill Cody
02-02-2017, 10:52 AM
As someone else pointed out in another thread, there are 4 teams in front of Buffalo that need a QB.

It's ok we're going to use Watkins as bait to move up.:whistling

THATHURMANATOR
02-02-2017, 11:25 AM
This is the guy I would want out of the QBs but he will be gone by 10 and I don't think he is good enough to trade up for

Bill Cody
02-02-2017, 03:22 PM
This is the guy I would want out of the QBs but he will be gone by 10 and I don't think he is good enough to trade up for

You might very well be right. But having said that this post makes me crazy on a few levels (nothing personal at all you understand):

1) Any QB that's good enough to want is good enough to trade up for. Why? Because if you want him it means you think this guy could lead us to a championship. How much is that worth? And if you don't think he can lead us to a championship, why do you want him?

2) I hated the trade to move up for Watkins for only simple reason, he's not a QB. It's a once in a lifetime thing in my opinion that you give up a first round pick and more to pick someone other than a QB. So that move really hurt the team and makes it even harder to justify doing it again even for a QB now, we need more picks not fewer.

3) In the end of the day finding or not finding a QB will be a big big part of how Whaley is judged. He was deeply involved in the EJ pick. Grade: Fail. He was deeply involved in the Rex hire. Grade: Fail. He used a bunch of ammo to take Watkins. Grade: Fail. I don't know by watching a highlight reel whether Trubisky has the goods or not, my gut says YES but what do I know? That's what the Bills are paying Whaley to know. But who has confidence in Whaley's judgement and if so based on what? It's a bad feeling.

THATHURMANATOR
02-02-2017, 03:31 PM
What I am saying is I think he is the best of the bunch but I don't think it is a very good bunch.

What do I know though.

Bill Cody
02-03-2017, 09:13 AM
What I am saying is I think he is the best of the bunch but I don't think it is a very good bunch.

What do I know though.

Trub is either going to be good or not. It won't matter how good his classmates are.

ParanoidAndroid
02-03-2017, 02:21 PM
I'd wait and grab Kelly. I'll be hoping for a trade down and a couple of extra day 2 and 3 picks.

Mr. Pink
02-03-2017, 04:46 PM
He won't last passed pick 2.

Mouldsie
02-03-2017, 07:21 PM
Pass