PDA

View Full Version : Proud Moment

The King
02-02-2017, 07:55 AM
Tomorrow at my sons school the kids will be making their own Tom Brady to celebrate the Super Bowl.

My son says to me earlier in the week that their doing this and he's not exactly thrilled about it. But all of his friends are doing one so he wants to as well.
We try to be fair with what he likes and dislikes. The Bills are on in our house every weekend and the flag flies out the front door but all his friends and family like the Patriots, so if he wants to like both teams I am OK with that (might as well find some joy somewhere?).

So this morning he asks if he can where my Bills hat, I said sure. On the ride in he's talking about this Tom Brady dilemma and how he really doesnt want to do it. So I suggested he just color it in Bills colors he digs the idea and says that maybe he will just make Fred Jackson. The wheels continued to turn during the drive in and he decided he wants to wear the Bills hat tomorrow too (even if it's not cold) because he wants to see the colors and the logo so he can draw them easier.

There's still a chance he caves to peer pressure tomorrow, but I like that he's carving his own path at 6.

I'll share the image if I get it.

SpikedLemonade
02-02-2017, 08:36 AM
I am willing to buy this Tom Brady from your son.

I would like to light it on fire.

Name his price.

Thank you.

Scumbag College
02-02-2017, 11:33 AM
Is the Tom Brady the kids are making going to be anatomically correct? Devil horns, vestigial tail, vampire fangs and all?

SpikedLemonade
02-02-2017, 11:38 AM
Is the Tom Brady the kids are making going to be anatomically correct? Devil horns, vestigial tail, vampire fangs and all?

That would definitely up my price.

Night Train
02-02-2017, 11:44 AM
Tell him to make a Tom Brady in hot pink with a matching ascot.

Skooby
02-02-2017, 12:04 PM
Wrong Forum !!!!!!!

J/K, this is cool.

SpikedLemonade
02-02-2017, 12:06 PM
Wrong Forum !!!!!!!

J/K, this is cool.

How are you today Mitch the *****?

swiper
02-02-2017, 12:28 PM
I am willing to buy this Tom Brady from your son.

I would like to light it on fire.

Name his price.

Thank you.

One of you please get your child to draw spike so I can buy & burn that!

Topas
02-02-2017, 01:47 PM
Your kid has to go to school in Boston? With a lot of Patriot fan kids?
I called the youth welfare office to remove your custody for them !!!

SpikedLemonade
02-02-2017, 03:01 PM
One of you please get your child to draw spike so I can buy & burn that!

This must burn your ass as opposed to the ass burning you do each and every day Doctor Butt.

DynaPaul
02-02-2017, 03:58 PM
Neither of my boys are allowed to be Patriots fans. My 10 year old is a Bengals fan which got my approval, my 6 year old doesn't care yet. Wife is a Steelers fan.

SpikedLemonade
02-02-2017, 04:32 PM
Neither of my boys are allowed to be Patriots fans. My 10 year old is a Bengals fan which got my approval, my 6 year old doesn't care yet. Wife is a Steelers fan.
My condolances.

Your burden is heavy brethren.

I can only assume she is incredible in bed.

YardRat
02-02-2017, 04:38 PM
I can only assume she is incredible in bed.

He said about every woman he's ever met...

DesertFox24
02-02-2017, 05:23 PM
Tomorrow at my sons school the kids will be making their own Tom Brady to celebrate the Super Bowl.

My son says to me earlier in the week that their doing this and he's not exactly thrilled about it. But all of his friends are doing one so he wants to as well.
We try to be fair with what he likes and dislikes. The Bills are on in our house every weekend and the flag flies out the front door but all his friends and family like the Patriots, so if he wants to like both teams I am OK with that (might as well find some joy somewhere?).

So this morning he asks if he can where my Bills hat, I said sure. On the ride in he's talking about this Tom Brady dilemma and how he really doesnt want to do it. So I suggested he just color it in Bills colors he digs the idea and says that maybe he will just make Fred Jackson. The wheels continued to turn during the drive in and he decided he wants to wear the Bills hat tomorrow too (even if it's not cold) because he wants to see the colors and the logo so he can draw them easier.

There's still a chance he caves to peer pressure tomorrow, but I like that he's carving his own path at 6.

I'll share the image if I get it.

Nice that is awesome. I have a 7 year old boy he likes the bills and the chargers. I told him as long as he does not route for jets, dallas, pats, steelers, or phins no problems lol

The last buffalo fan
02-03-2017, 09:54 AM
Nice that is awesome. I have a 7 year old boy he likes the bills and the chargers. I told him as long as he does not route for jets, dallas, pats, steelers, or phins no problems lol

:spit: Same teams here!

DesertFox24
02-03-2017, 10:59 AM
:spit: Same teams here!
Same team for your kids liking or same teams as long as they do not route for you cool with?

I ask because we live in Nevada and not to many bills fans here

The last buffalo fan
02-03-2017, 12:00 PM
Same team for your kids liking or same teams as long as they do not route for you cool with?

I ask because we live in Nevada and not to many bills fans here

Even that I have several reasons to like them, I don't like the same teams you can't stand.

DesertFox24
02-03-2017, 01:05 PM
Even that I have several reasons to like them, I don't like the same teams you can't stand.

Agreed. Steeler hate has to do with their fan base the others are pretty self explanatory lol

The King
02-04-2017, 08:47 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C31CVObXUAABvVY.jpg

Masterpiece... Although not sure who number 13 is. I think he just wanted to make sure it didnt get mistaken as Brady.

ICRockets
02-04-2017, 08:51 AM
Or it's Brady as a Bill, but he knew he couldn't be #12 in Buffalo.

THRILLHO
02-04-2017, 09:15 AM
Maybe the 13 is for good luck?