PDA

View Full Version : Several Coaches Confirmed Coming

swiper
02-02-2017, 12:33 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/02/02/bills-announce-five-more-staff-hires/

Posted by Zac Jackson on February 2, 2017, 11:12 AM EST

The Bills on Thursday officially announced five new additions to the first staff of new head coach Sean McDermott.

Phil McGeoghan, John Egorugwu, Marc Lubick, Matt Smiley and Bill Teerlinck were hired. All five have previous NFL experience.

McGeoghan will be the team’s wide receivers coach. He previously worked with the Dolphins, then spent the last two seasons at East Carolina.

Smiley will be the Bills’ assistant special teams coach, and Teerlinck will be the assistant defensive line coach. Smiley comes from the Jaguars, and Teerlinck comes from the college ranks after previously working with the Colts.

Egorugwu joins the Bills as defensive quality control coach, while Lubick will be the offensive quality control coach and assistant quarterbacks coach.

Night Train
02-02-2017, 12:57 PM
They all suck

Who are they ?

Joe Fo Sho
02-02-2017, 01:26 PM
I don't have an ounce of respect for the last names of any of those coaches.

swiper
02-02-2017, 01:27 PM
They all suck

I thought that was the prerequisite.

SpikedLemonade
02-02-2017, 02:32 PM
The Homers will be coming indeed.

Mace
02-02-2017, 08:22 PM
They all suck

Who are they ?

I'm sure Smiley is thought of as a happy positive. I know Lubick as a two fisted hard drinker who can pick up a table in his teeth and eat a whole party pizza with everything at one sitting by himself, though he always wears those mens hose type socks and dress pants. Might be a different Lubick though.

feldspar
02-03-2017, 10:45 AM
They won't be calling him Smiley anymore after we get through with him...

Goobylal
02-03-2017, 11:00 AM
Gotta wonder what the hell is wrong with Donnie Henderson? He had the DB's playing well but was out of the NFL last year and it doesn't look like he'll be back anytime soon.

Novacane
02-03-2017, 11:52 AM
What a crop of losers. I'm gonna vomit.

justasportsfan
02-03-2017, 03:25 PM
Bills draft Zay Jones to replace Robert Woods

YardRat
02-03-2017, 07:43 PM
None of 'em are Jet Stank. That's a step up across the board in my book.

Mace
02-03-2017, 07:51 PM
Gotta wonder what the hell is wrong with Donnie Henderson? He had the DB's playing well but was out of the NFL last year and it doesn't look like he'll be back anytime soon.

I feel the same. Some writer (Coach Sal, maybe), inferred he was hard to get along with ("he's not for everyone"). I could care less if he's hard to get along with if he's a good position coach, and Henderson was. I mean even if he's hard to get along with, he's a DB coach, and it's not like he mutinied against the system or something.

Mace
02-03-2017, 08:07 PM
They won't be calling him Smiley anymore after we get through with him...

It's like I "hear" you in an appropriately small voice now too. Mini-feldspar is so cute !