PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone here care about the Lady Gaga event ?

Skooby
02-04-2017, 10:48 PM
I don't tune in for the halftime show, especially for that pig. Does the halftime show matter to you ?

Crisis
02-04-2017, 10:54 PM
It's not for anyone who posts on a football forum. It's for the millions of non football fans who will be watching.

stuckincincy
02-04-2017, 11:08 PM
I don't tune in for the halftime show, especially for that pig. Does the halftime show matter to you ?

No.

Using the DVR, I delay watching the Superbowl for an hour or so. Use NFL.com to check game progress, That allows me to screen the commercials to view the humorous ones, fly past the idiotic ones and zip through the (usually) crappy half -time shows.

WagonCircler
02-05-2017, 12:14 AM
Do they still have the Lingerie Bowl during the SB halftime show? I'll be channel surfing looking for that.

ICRockets
02-05-2017, 12:48 AM
She's a phenomenal musician, so yes. People who only pay attention to her for the spectacle are idiots.

TacklingDummy
02-05-2017, 04:47 AM
I don't tune in for the halftime show, especially for that pig. Does the halftime show matter to you ? perfect time for a bathroom break. Or to go home from where ever you are and get home before the 2nd half starts.

Jan Reimers
02-05-2017, 04:55 AM
I don't remember the last decent halftime show. I keep hoping for George Strait, Garth Brooks, Alan Jackson and Toby Keith, but they never go in that direction.

coastal
02-05-2017, 05:11 AM
I honestly don't care about any of it... not watching.

Skooby
02-05-2017, 05:37 AM
She's a phenomenal musician, so yes. People who only pay attention to her for the spectacle are idiots.

She has some catchy tunes but are you looking forward to her opinion like it means something to you ?

- - - Updated - - -

She has some catchy tunes but are you looking forward to her opinion, like does it mean something to you personally ?? You know she's going to go over the top to make a point, like she does every time. So the spectacle isn't part of the show or the shame it brings because it panders to the lowest common denominator?

Skooby
02-05-2017, 05:55 AM
Do they still have the Lingerie Bowl during the SB halftime show? I'll be channel surfing looking for that.
That's usually a really good show.

Novacane
02-05-2017, 05:56 AM
I never watch the halftime show. This year I'm not even looking forward to the game.

Skooby
02-05-2017, 05:56 AM
It's not for anyone who posts on a football forum. It's for the millions of non football fans who will be watching.
Unless of course you're IC Rockets, then it's all for him.

ICRockets
02-05-2017, 06:10 AM
Unless of course you're IC Rockets, then it's all for him.

I'm a classically trained singer and I love football. Sue me for being complicated.

Skooby
02-05-2017, 06:18 AM
I'm a classically trained singer and I love football. Sue me for being complicated.
Haha, cool. I'm just messing with you. Gaga is a gifted person man, the B-can sing. I just don't need to watch her try to make some gangly a$$ point while promoting herself / upcoming tours and album.

ICRockets
02-05-2017, 06:22 AM
Haha, cool. I'm just messing with you. Gaga is a gifted person man, the B-can sing. I just don't need to watch her try to make some gangly a$$ point while promoting herself / upcoming tours and album.

Yeah, that I can agree with. In a world where Orange Joffrey is leader of the free world, I think it's a near-certainty that this ****'s gonna get political, and the backlash against that is gonna be pretty significant.

Skooby
02-05-2017, 06:30 AM
Yeah, that I can agree with. In a world where Orange Joffrey is leader of the free world, I think it's a near-certainty that this ****'s gonna get political, and the backlash against that is gonna be pretty significant.
Very significant backlash, hopefully enough to shut everybody up still in denial and have them move on with their lives.

djjimkelly
02-05-2017, 07:26 AM
i just hope she doesnt make some uninformed ******ed anti trump commentary.

the liberal entertainers have been apparently pressuring her to do something.

she would be smart to keep it cute

djjimkelly
02-05-2017, 07:27 AM

watch some fox news. and grow up. you obviously barely pay any taxes

ICRockets
02-05-2017, 07:36 AM
watch some fox news. and grow up.

Those are mutually exclusive directives. Those snowflakes at Fox News act like you force-fed them a Hot Pocket filled with cat piss if you suggest there are holidays besides Christmas in December.

YardRat
02-05-2017, 09:18 AM
Prime time for a piss break, but she's a helluva entertainer so I'll try and catch it.

ICRockets
02-05-2017, 09:36 AM
Prime time for a piss break, but she's a helluva entertainer so I'll try and catch it.

That's a long ****ing piss break considering most Super Bowl halftime shows are roughly the length of a quarter of the game. You might have a problem. :D

WagonCircler
02-05-2017, 11:36 AM
She's a phenomenal musician,.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Yup. Makes sense that you would be a ****ty pop music lover.

Her "music" is garbage, and that's why she has to resort to idiotic stunts like wearing meat dresses to award show for attention.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't remember the last decent halftime show. I keep hoping for George Strait, Garth Brooks, Alan Jackson and Toby Keith, but they never go in that direction.

Prince and Springsteen were entertaining. As were the Stones. So, what's that, 3 for 51?

ICRockets
02-05-2017, 11:38 AM
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Her "music" is garbage, and that's why she has to resort to idiotic stunts like wearing meat dresses to award show for attention.

I'm less a fan of her pop music and more a fan of her collaborations with other musicians. Clarence Clemons, Tony Bennett, etc.

YardRat
02-05-2017, 12:00 PM
Yeah, Springsteen was a good one.

Albany,n.y.
02-05-2017, 12:15 PM
i just hope she doesnt make some uninformed ******ed anti trump commentary.

the liberal entertainers have been apparently pressuring her to do something.

she would be smart to keep it cute
She won't because she's more informed than the orange clown in the White House. Anything she says will be well informed anti-Trump commentary. We already know some of the ignorant stuff Trump said to Bill O in the taped pre-game interview (see Putin question response from said clown).

Skooby
02-05-2017, 12:44 PM
She won't because she's more informed than the orange clown in the White House. Anything she says will be well informed anti-Trump commentary. We already know some of the ignorant stuff Trump said to Bill O in the taped pre-game interview (see Putin question response from said clown).

Liberals have years of Trump, I'm enjoying all your salty tears. Keep them flowing for me to drink, it's helping savior the Victory again and again. O Hussein is gone, no more Muslim coddling BS. Hollywood will want it box office money, pissing off half the nation won't get them there.

ICRockets
02-05-2017, 01:23 PM
Is anybody else enjoying the irony of this dope liking Trump while posting with an Alec Baldwin avatar?

SpikedLemonade
02-05-2017, 01:50 PM
I do.

i like Lady Gaga.

I want to butt sex her...................

"Gaga you have been very very bad..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ95z6ywcBY

SpikedLemonade
02-05-2017, 01:53 PM
Sorry Uppy...

"...I am kinda busy..."

Mr. Pink
02-05-2017, 01:59 PM
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Prince and Springsteen were entertaining. As were the Stones. So, what's that, 3 for 51?

Michael Jackson's was the best one in my opinion.

Albany,n.y.
02-05-2017, 05:21 PM
Liberals have years of Trump, I'm enjoying all your salty tears. Keep them flowing for me to drink, it's helping savior the Victory again and again. O Hussein is gone, no more Muslim coddling BS. Hollywood will want it box office money, pissing off half the nation won't get them there.

Trump basically called the G.W.Bush administration killers in his interview. So how do conservatives who supported W reconcile this idiot calling a former Republican president's administration killers? Everyone, no matter where they fall on the political spectrum should be shedding tears that such an ignoramus is in the oval office.

It looks like the Republican party sold its soul to Satan.

BillsImpossible
02-05-2017, 05:23 PM
I hope one of the drones has a malfunction and falls on her satanic head.

Night Train
02-05-2017, 05:38 PM
Lady Gaga does. She's been mastrubating for months, getting herself ready....and off.

Mace
02-05-2017, 05:57 PM
Of course I'll watch. I think she's hot. Hoping she won't wear much. It'll be awesome.

Night Train
02-05-2017, 06:04 PM
Of course I'll watch. I think she's hot. Hoping she won't wear much. It'll be awesome.
https://pmchollywoodlife.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/lady-gaga-no-makeup-ftr.jpg

ACK !

I'll donate to the Lions Club in your name.

Skooby
02-05-2017, 06:53 PM
Oh man, I didn't expect this.

Lone Stranger
02-05-2017, 07:11 PM

No! You've expressed it well.

Mace
02-05-2017, 07:13 PM
https://pmchollywoodlife.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/lady-gaga-no-makeup-ftr.jpg

ACK !

I'll donate to the Lions Club in your name.

Not real sure if your wife, gf, or dates always wear makeup, but hey :

If you like beachball shaped nuns, more power to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh man, I didn't expect this.

Well, you sort have to like women though, MurrayDowntown.

Mace
02-05-2017, 07:17 PM
Well, she doesn't lip sync good.

Mace
02-05-2017, 07:21 PM
That's Solly Wilcotts dancing out there....and Spero Dedes !

Scumbag College
02-05-2017, 07:23 PM
Lady Gaga is hot...since when have broads had faces?

Mace
02-05-2017, 07:24 PM
Lady Gaga is hot...since when have broads had faces?

Broads ? I don't use that newfangled slang, I say dames.

Mace
02-05-2017, 07:28 PM
Well, that was an appropriate tasteful spectacle.

Lone Stranger
02-05-2017, 07:30 PM
Time to eat a little crow. My wife talked me into watching her. She is an excellent performer with a great voice and nice figure.

Scumbag College
02-05-2017, 07:30 PM
Broads ? I don't use that newfangled slang, I say dames.

I'd make her my broad any time. With her hot gams and tookis .

YardRat
02-05-2017, 07:31 PM
About average. Certainly not Bruce or MJ, but not The Who either.

Mace
02-05-2017, 07:34 PM

Kind of amazes me how fast they set up and take down all that.

Night Train
02-05-2017, 07:38 PM

Suicidal Tendencies next year, in celebration of CTE.

WagonCircler
02-05-2017, 07:42 PM
Kind of amazes me how fast they set up and take down all that.

The thing I hate about these elaborate halftime shows is that they often affect the games. Atlanta was red hot in the first half, then had to sit in the locker room for what seemed like an eternity.

They look cold coming out for the second half so far.

Mace
02-05-2017, 07:46 PM
The thing I hate about these elaborate halftime shows is that they often affect the games. Atlanta was red hot in the first half, then had to sit in the locker room for what seemed like an eternity.

Agree. You'd think that would be apparent to the NFL. I mean really, you don't need an overwrought entertainment extravaganza at your title game when the primary focus should be all about the teams.

TacklingDummy
02-05-2017, 07:56 PM
Didn't watch the halftime show, used it to get home from where I was.

Now after Colemans touchdown I won't watCh the rest of the game.

Skooby
02-05-2017, 07:59 PM

Cough cough.