PDA

View Full Version : At 28 to 3.........

Novacane
02-05-2017, 09:52 PM
Atlanta had a 98.9% chance of winning the SB. LMAO at the dumb frucks. I do feel for their fans. I think I'd give up watching forever if this happened to the Bills.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/02/the-atlanta-falcons-super-bowl-51-win-projection

YardRat
02-05-2017, 09:58 PM
Thank the football gods this season is over.

As soon as NE scored the TD and 2pt to get withing one score, I knew it was going to end up in this fashion. I left the big screen in the living room, went to the kitchen and cleaned up the food and dishes for the rest of regulation and OT.

I'm soooo sick of everything New England it's sucking the life out of me more than the primaries and election did.

TacklingDummy
02-05-2017, 10:00 PM
Yeah I'm jealous of NE too.

Bill Cody
02-06-2017, 02:12 PM
Atlanta had a 98.9% chance of winning the SB.

Yeah I can't believe that just happened.

Signed,

Hillary Clinton

swiper
02-06-2017, 02:27 PM
Wow. Novacane sure comes off as butt-hurt over the Patriots victory. They're a great team. We root for a ****ty team who has now had two ****ty owners who hire people on the cheap and who don't produce. Who cares about the stupid Falcons.

Bill Cody
02-06-2017, 02:50 PM
Wow. Novacane sure comes off as butt-hurt over the Patriots victory.

Maybe a shot of novacane would help

Buffalogic
02-06-2017, 03:50 PM
Kyle Shanahan deserves most of all the blame.

Bill Cody
02-06-2017, 05:00 PM

Or Ryan. Take your pick. Ryan has to know he CANNOT take a sack there. Throw it away if need be but he needs a 2 second clock and throw.

DesertFox24
02-06-2017, 05:05 PM
I am more sick of the Patriot Way and Bill Belichek is a genius.

NO it is Tom Brady. Had we drafted Tom Greg Williams would be a genius give me a break already. Bill would have been a genius had they drafted Tom Brady with their first pick not in the 6th pure luck.

That said he is a good coach and being on the job as long as he has he has learned a lot and that has made him better than most of the new coaches, experience does make you better. He stayed on the job because of Tom. The patriot way is the same thing 50 out 53 players on every team does, they just do not have the QB to get ride of crybaby super stars like the pats.

That said I respect them and the organization and Tom in one of if not the best ever. I wonder how he would have favored in the 80s and 90s though, but whatever.

The media is the real reason we all cannot stand them, they try and force feed stupid articles about why they are so good and our team so bad.

Mace
02-06-2017, 06:55 PM

Agree. Run run run, field goal. Could see the defense was getting gassed.

Mace
02-06-2017, 06:58 PM
The media is the real reason we all cannot stand them, they try and force feed stupid articles about why they are so good and our team so bad.

Oh yeah, that makes perfect sense and explains everything.

The real reason we all cannot stand them is because we can't beat them, wish we were them and get no closer to either year after year after year after year after year.

YardRat
02-06-2017, 07:04 PM
The real reason we all cannot stand them is because we can't beat them, wish we were them and get no closer to either year after year after year after year after year.

And they have a documented history of cheating.

Mace
02-06-2017, 07:17 PM
And they have a documented history of cheating.

And even so, some teams manage to beat them once in a while. Go figure.

Buffalogic
02-07-2017, 08:47 AM
Agree. Run run run, field goal. Could see the defense was getting gassed.1st and 10 from the NE 22 with 4 mins left with an 8 point lead and they pass it. There's no explanation for that kind of stupidity. Didn't run the clock, didn't force NE to take time outs, I mean what the hell?

These boneheads get scared vs NE and overthink simple things and they lead to disaster. ATL didn't you learn anything from the Seattle pass? Kneeling three times would have been better.

Discotrish
02-07-2017, 03:28 PM
1st and 10 from the NE 22 with 4 mins left with an 8 point lead and they pass it. There's no explanation for that kind of stupidity. Didn't run the clock, didn't force NE to take time outs, I mean what the hell?

These boneheads get scared vs NE and overthink simple things and they lead to disaster. ATL didn't you learn anything from the Seattle pass? Kneeling three times would have been better.

Matt Bryant was my fantasy kicker this year. He missed only ONE field goal attempt under 50 yards all year. Two runs and a kick on third down would've been the obvious thing to do. Aside from playing the odds, they also needed to take TIME off the clock, which was another reason the passing attempt made no sense. You work so hard all year to gain every possible advantage, and then make a horrible play call in that situation that a middle schooler could've called correctly.

Amazing.

Patti

DesertFox24
02-07-2017, 03:48 PM
Oh yeah, that makes perfect sense and explains everything.

No the reason we cannot beat them is we have no QB. That however is not the reason I cannot stand them.

The patriot way is a flat out joke and will be exposed once Brady retires