• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

**** football.

**** Brady. **** Bellicheck. **** the Patriots.

**** Ryan and the Falcons for an epic choke job that defies even Buffalo's prowess for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. I hope the Falcons go 0-16 every year for the rest of my life.

I wish football in general and Bills football in particular wasn't in my blood, because i really want to throw out all my football merch and get a new ****ing hobby.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: **** football.

I feel your pain.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

I'm not jealous.

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

NFL isn't fun anymore. When the team you love sucks ass for 17 years and the team you hate wins the SB every other year why keep doing it? Brady is not slowing down. It will be another 3 years minimum before we have any hope.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TacklingDummy View Post
        I'm not jealous.

I'm not either. Just at the point where I don't care much.

Comment

• Crisis
          • Aug 2004

LaDanian Tomlinson was drafted, played his career, and was inducted into the HOF all after the last time we made the playoffs.

I hate that I love this team.
          Originally posted by LOSman WINS
          Vanek is Austrian not European
          Originally posted by Prov401
          Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
          Originally posted by better days
          I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Mace
            Haha...yeah you think so ?
            • Mar 2013

You know, I'm just happy I saw such a great game. This one will go down over the years as amazing. And for this moment in time, I got to see it. If I make it 5 more years, I still got to see it. Hell of a game.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
              The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
              • Feb 2005

For all the **** Brady and hoodie took for supporting Trump, I'm glad they won. There I said it. **** those liberal bastards.
              In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Novacane
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Crisis View Post
                LaDanian Tomlinson was drafted, played his career, and was inducted into the HOF all after the last time we made the playoffs.

I hate that I love this team.

Me too! I wish I could stop caring but I don't know that I ever will. I should stop talking to my dad. When I was 6 he was offered a job in TX and a job in Buffalo. He chose Buffalo

Comment

• Novacane
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Why so Serious? View Post
                  For all the **** Brady and hoodie took for supporting Trump, I'm glad they won. There I said it. **** those liberal bastards.

That does take some of the sting away

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy View Post
                    I'm not jealous.
                    Me neither. I'm bitter. There's a difference.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Why so Serious? View Post
                      Uhhh Trump won Georgia and lost Mass. Just sayin'
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                        Peterman Sucks!
                        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                        You know, I'm just happy I saw such a great game. This one will go down over the years as amazing. And for this moment in time, I got to see it. If I make it 5 more years, I still got to see it. Hell of a game.
                        Exactly how I feel about the NFL now.

I watch games to be entertained. It matters little to me who wins or loses anymore. I'd like the Browns and Bills to be relevant again, don't get me wrong but I laugh off their mediocrity or outright ineptitude. Give me games, with any teams, that have star players and competitive games and I'm good to go.

Watching Brady is fun. It makes you realize how far away your team is when he pulls off something like tonight. Does it somewhat suck that he plays for New England? Well yeah but that doesn't take away from the fact he's an obvious top 3 all time NFL QB.

More people should just enjoy the fact that we have the privilege to watch guys like Brady, Manning, Brees, Rodgers, Adrian Peterson, Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, Gronk, etc... over the past decade. These guys are all superb athletes and entertainers and at the end of the day, the NFL is all about entertainment.

It beats the alternative of being PO'd that Sammy Watkins is made of glass or that Russ Brandon is the devil incarnate.

Comment

• Mace
                          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                          Me neither. I'm bitter. There's a difference.
                          I can't be, I went through that when we were in them. I'm not real sure anyone will see a title game like that again in their lifetime. Well, the Pats won, but hey, they didn't coast to it, they took that game. I wish we had those players and that coaching, we don't, but oh that was one amazing game.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                            Unreachable Douche
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post

I watch games to be entertained. It matters little to me who wins or loses anymore. I'd like the Browns and Bills to be relevant again, don't get me wrong but I laugh off their mediocrity or outright ineptitude. Give me games, with any teams, that have star players and competitive games and I'm good to go.

Watching Brady is fun. It makes you realize how far away your team is when he pulls off something like tonight. Does it somewhat suck that he plays for New England? Well yeah but that doesn't take away from the fact he's an obvious top 3 all time NFL QB.

More people should just enjoy the fact that we have the privilege to watch guys like Brady, Manning, Brees, Rodgers, Adrian Peterson, Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, Gronk, etc... over the past decade. These guys are all superb athletes and entertainers and at the end of the day, the NFL is all about entertainment.

It beats the alternative of being PO'd that Sammy Watkins is made of glass or that Russ Brandon is the devil incarnate.
                            He's top 1 of all time with doing it basically with a cast of nobody's.

Comment

• Mace
                              • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post

Yeah, you're absolutely right.

Comment

Working...
                              X