X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CommissarSpartacus
    • Mar 2003

Justice is served

Despise him or not, Tom Brady just served all his haters a big slice of **** you pie.

Anyone that bought into the Deflategate crap should just die of embarrassment.

Roger Goodell and the idiots that joined his lynch mob are forever exposed.

Looks good on them.
    My tebya razdavim
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

Re: Justice is served

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
    Despise him or not, Tom Brady just served all his haters a big slice of **** you pie.

Looks good on them.
    No argument whatever from me. I have to agree.

Comment

• jimmifli
      • Nov 2006

Kraft's speech was awesome. I notice he stayed sober this year.

Comment

• Spartacus
        • Mar 2003

31 other billionaires are clenching their fists and gnashing their teeth tonight.
        My tebya razdavim

Comment

• Thurmal4lifeyo
          • Jan 2017

he's the goat, unequivocally, and it's been massively unlucky to be in the same division.

Comment

• Historian
            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
            • Dec 2002

31 other billionaires are clenching their fists and gnashing their teeth tonight.
            I doubt it....they're all laughing to the bank.

I think most of this crap is decided in a Madison Avenue board room in May.

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

If it looks like a movie script, and sounds like a movie script....
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Historian
                2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                • Dec 2002

...and most scripts revolve around a hero in shining armor, and a protagonist who wants to take him down.

Seriously though....I think this is less about football, and more about a bomb in a backpack.

Comment

• YardRat
                  Well, lookie here...
                  • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                  ...and most scripts revolve around a hero in shining armor, and a protagonist who wants to take him down.

Seriously though....I think this is less about football, and more about a bomb in a backpack.
                  And a hurricane...that was a great story too.
                  YardRat Wall of Fame
                  #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                  #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• kgun12
                    • Jul 2002

Looks good on them.
                    I'm not sure I understand, there are two separate issues here. Yes Brady served up the pie and he proved yesterday to be if not the best surely top 3.

The part about being embarrassed is were I'm confused, he cheated, obstructed justice and destroyed evidence and was punished for it. Brady is the one that should as was embarrassed.

Yes Goodell and his team are idiots, but how does the Patriots winning the Super Bowl expose that. Again, two separate issues.

BTW, had Brady just admitted that he did it and didn't handle it the way he did, he would have gotten a fine and we would have had to put up with deflate gate and the Pats for over two years!

Lastly as much as I hate them, I respect them, they are truly a great organization and love that they are Trump fans and stuck it to the liberals, the NFL to include Goodell and media, AWESOME!!!
                    Retired Air Traffic Controller
                    USAF VETERAN
                    DAV

Comment

• Spartacus
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by kgun12 View Post
                      The part about being embarrassed is were I'm confused, he cheated, obstructed justice and destroyed evidence and was punished for it.
                      Sorry, but he was completely innocent and was only "punished" because the court ruled that the players contract stipulated that Goodell could do anything he wanted and didn't need a reason.

Btw, another of the bad guys in the Deflate gate debacle, Ryan Grigson, was just fired by the Colts.

Justice strikes again.
                      My tebya razdavim

Comment

• kgun12
                        • Jul 2002

Sorry, but he was completely innocent and was only "punished" because the court ruled that the players contract stipulated that Goodell could do anything he wanted and didn't need a reason.

Btw, another of the bad guys in the Deflate gate debacle, Ryan Grigson, was just fired by the Colts.

Justice strikes again.
                        You can believe what you want, but the obstructing an investigation and destroying his phone could have gotten him jail time in the real world, he's lucky he works in fantasy land!

But like I said, I loved the outcome purely for political reasons!!!
                        Last edited by kgun12; 02-06-2017, 07:15 PM.
                        Retired Air Traffic Controller
                        USAF VETERAN
                        DAV

Comment

• Spartacus
                          • Mar 2003

You can believe what you want, but the obstructing an investigation and destroying his phone could have gotten him jail time in the real world, he's lucky he works in fantasy land!
                          In the real world it would have been laughed out of court.
                          My tebya razdavim

Comment

• Spartacus
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                            I doubt it....they're all laughing to the bank.
                            Like I said, they all have giant egos and all the money they could ever want.

But the Patriots and Brady and Belichick keep making them losers and they didn't get where they are liking losing.
                            My tebya razdavim

Comment

• Mace
                              Haha...yeah you think so ?
                              • Mar 2013

But like I said, I loved the outcome purely for political reasons!!!
                              My first thought was that destroying the phone was fishy, but I'm not sure who just gives their phone to anyone who wants to look at it. If my boss even asked for mine, it's not a company phone, I'd tell him to screw off anyway even though there's nothing on it, because it's not his business, much less if say I was having kinky phone sex with my wife across the US, or calling my friends or employers idiots, either of which would be completely within my right to do on my own phone. If I'm a celebrity I'd certainly destroy my phones after finishing with them because it's my phone and no one's business what I do with it.

The NFL further had the texts and data from the two organization guys, to and from Brady. Brady gave them 5,317 emails where nothing was found.

Brady was able to obtain a log of all his phone calls and text messages, and since he had not changed phone numbers, this included calls and messages during the mysterious four-month gap. These were cross-referenced against communications listed in the Wells Report, and for the most part (with the exception of three missing texts) they matched, as Wells was given access to both Jastremski and McNally’s Patriots-supplied work phones. This is one of Brady’s strongest arguments that there are no missing damaging text messages: since Wells had access to Jastremski and McNally’s side of any damning conversations with Brady, why did he need Brady’s messages?

Whole thing was lame. Biggest thing was that the equipment guy took the balls into the bathroom, where he'd have had to be pretty damn fast to deflate them, and the refs signed off anyway. The only reason it was a big deal is that it gave Goodell a chance to assert his big boy power.

Comment

Working...
                              X