PDA

View Full Version : Match the QBs with the QB needy teams

Cali512
02-06-2017, 02:39 PM
These are a list of players who are probably going to be available one way or another. If you don't think they leave then just keep them matched with their current team

Romo
Garopollo
Rivers
Taylor
Watson
Trubisky
Cutler
RG3
Kaep

Possible starters- Kaaya, Chase Daniels, Mahomes, Kizer

SD
Arizona
Buffalo
Nyj
Cleveland
Chi
SF
Hou
Denver

Match up the teams and QB you feel would be the best fit or just think will happen

Bill Cody
02-06-2017, 02:43 PM
no

Cali512
02-06-2017, 02:49 PM
no

It's okay, I understand how hard it must be for you

YardRat
02-06-2017, 02:59 PM
SD --- Rivers

Arizona

Buffalo --- Tyrod

Nyj --- Cutler

Cleveland --- Trubisky, RGIII

Chi --- Garropolo

SF --- Watson

Hou

Denver --- Romo

Kap may end up somewhere like Oakland or Dallas as a back up. Arizona and Houston draft a rookie (Kaaya, Mahomes, Kizer) with the intention of not starting him right away.

bdutton
02-06-2017, 02:59 PM
These are a list of players who are probably going to be available one way or another. If you don't think they leave then just keep them matched with their current team

Romo - Denver
Garopollo - Hou
Rivers - SD
Taylor - Buffalo
Watson - Cleveland
Trubisky - SF
Cutler - Chi
RG3 - Cleveland
Kaep - SF

Possible starters- Kaaya, Chase Daniels, Mahomes, Kizer

Match up the teams and QB you feel would be the best fit or just think will happen

Mace
02-06-2017, 08:12 PM
Buffalo : All of them. With 13 QB's in camp, we're bound to find one that can run Dennison's offense well.

The other teams can sort through whoever we cut. I can't have any mercy on those teams or the QB's anymore.

It's not fair that we can't have a good passing QB. It's not fair it's not fair. It upsets me.

Well ok, look, Cleveland can keep RG3, replace him with Brett Favre at camp. He has to be annoyed at Brady and he's not 50 yet.

WagonCircler
02-06-2017, 08:32 PM
Buffalo --- Tyrod.

Sadly, yes.

Followed by Buffalo --- 7-9

Mace
02-06-2017, 08:40 PM
Sadly, yes.

Followed by Buffalo --- 7-9

It's so damn predictable by now.