PDA

View Full Version : Randy Moss

DraftBoy
09-15-2002, 08:59 PM
Had a decent game, still dont know what Gray was thinking puting Watson on him, but who cares. Did anybody see that hit Winfield layed on him when he was passing the ball. God Damn! I felt that in the restaurant i was wathcing the game at. It shutup the Vikes fans up real quick. Gotta love the hit.

quizlet2003
09-15-2002, 09:01 PM
That was so funny. You guys have no idea how loud the dome can get. I live there during the summer and WOHA. During a twins and viking games. But when Winfield laid out Moss, it seemed as if the whole crowd went silent.

And then when there kicker went up to kick his 3rd kick and the croud was booing him! Let me tell you something. If the Bills win next week, Bledsoe and the team are going to get a LOUD cheer when they come back to Buffalo.,

Shiny Chicken
09-15-2002, 09:03 PM
Denver is going to be a tough game... I really think what happens next week will really show where this team is at... even if they lose, if thy hold their own against Denver, I'll have a lot of respect for them

Novacane
09-15-2002, 09:14 PM
If they can beat Denver we can start talking playoff contenders for sure. D is going to have to play much better to beat Denver!

Butch
09-15-2002, 09:39 PM
Watson was on Moss because Clements couldn't do squat against him. Watson has turned out to be a decent #3 corner.

northernbillfan
09-15-2002, 09:54 PM
I did not see the game, but I saw this picture...

http://images.nfl.com/images/photos/2002/week2/BUFMIN2.jpg

He saved 6 points for us. Looks like Clements did some work.

lordofgun
09-15-2002, 09:55 PM
Yeah, Clements was not that bad.

Sabre Ally
09-15-2002, 09:56 PM
Yeah, I know exactly which play that pic is from, nbf. That was an AWESOME defensive play by Clements.

TedMock
09-15-2002, 10:02 PM
Clements had good position on Moss' touchdown pass too but Moss made a great one handed grab.

Butch
09-15-2002, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by northernbillfan

He also gave up 6 points and got beaten on several other plays. Watson did a better job of covering Moss than Clements did.

venis2k1
09-15-2002, 11:21 PM
Butch, why are you so down on Clements, he played well

colin
09-15-2002, 11:34 PM
I had a problem with how we deffended the Vikes. we did not do enough to knock them off their game plan, we made some big plays, but we did not scheme towards blitzing and taking away Moss enough.

Mini tried their damndest to force us away from Moss and the run, we beat them, but at least the tried to scheme us well. We should have made some more adjustments, and we should have a much easier time doing so against Denver.

BillsMan80
09-15-2002, 11:39 PM
Clements is still a 2nd year player. He was covering the most talented WR in the NFL Physically IMO...he will learn and get better. Clements will be a shut-down corner...Give him more than a year.

Sabre Ally
09-15-2002, 11:42 PM
Clements was just a rook last year? :eek:
Now I understand why y'all are so high on him. I didn't realize he's still just a kid.

northernbillfan
09-16-2002, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Butch
He also gave up 6 points and got beaten on several other plays. Watson did a better job of covering Moss than Clements did.
If he gave up 6 points, this play gets it back.
Like I mentioned, I missed the game. I'm :angry: at that as it is.

Moss did get more yards (110) than I thought they would allow him.

LABillsFan
09-16-2002, 01:22 AM
I missed the game too. I Saw the stat sheet though and looking at the rushing game what was up with the low attempts? I hope we're not going to expect Drew to toss this many every game.

The_Philster
09-16-2002, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by northernbillfan

That WAS a sweet play. :up:

Buffatexas
09-16-2002, 06:27 AM
not too long ago there was this team from St. Louis who had an avg defense but could score 30-40 pts a game....gets me thinking, if our defense steps up against the run and doesn't give up the big plays, is there anyone in the league who can stop us?