PDA

View Full Version : I like this guys mock a lot

Mad Max
02-09-2017, 12:04 AM
http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/01/2017_nfl_mock_draft_predicting_all_7_rounds_for_buffalo_bills_version_10.html#0

I'm down with one of the stud receivers in the first as long as we get a QB Prospect in the next two. This mock does that and picks up some nice talent late such as Boulware.

Mahomes slinging it Davis and Watkins, Shady doing shady things. Yes please.

YardRat
02-09-2017, 05:36 AM
Don't think Boulware stays on the board that long.

coastal
02-09-2017, 06:11 AM
Who really ****ing cares?

Albany,n.y.
02-09-2017, 10:14 AM
Any clown with a keyboard can throw a mock draft up there & chances are they'll get none of the picks right. Mock drafts are called mock drafts because they make a mockery of the real draft-the only one that counts.

justasportsfan
02-09-2017, 11:27 AM
http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/01/2017_nfl_mock_draft_predicting_all_7_rounds_for_buffalo_bills_version_10.html#0

I'm down with one of the stud receivers in the first as long as we get a QB Prospect in the next two. This mock does that and picks up some nice talent late such as Boulware.

Who really ****ing cares?

Any clown with a keyboard can throw a mock draft up there & chances are they'll get none of the picks right. Mock drafts are called mock drafts because they make a mockery of the real draft-the only one that counts.

Sorry MAD MAX. Tough crowd eh?

YardRat
02-09-2017, 05:34 PM

My mock drafts make a mockery of the Bills real drafts, because in mine we would have picked guys like Darelle Revis, Nick Mangold, Halotu Ngata, Ryan Clady, Brian Orakpo, Mike Iupati, Sheldon Richardson, etc, etc. And that's only the first round.

Seriously, it's pretty tough to 'hit' on any of the real picks in a mock, I think the most I've ever hit outside of the first round is two and most years I'm lucky if I get one.

Mace
02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
My mock drafts make a mockery of the Bills real drafts, because in mine we would have picked guys like Darelle Revis, Nick Mangold, Halotu Ngata, Ryan Clady, Brian Orakpo, Mike Iupati, Sheldon Richardson, etc, etc. And that's only the first round.

Seriously, it's pretty tough to 'hit' on any of the real picks in a mock, I think the most I've ever hit outside of the first round is two and most years I'm lucky if I get one.

I think they're more significant in terms of people proving they recognize talent or learning about players.

Whenever I even play around with mock drafts, I don't think I'll get them right, it's window shopping, fantasizing, playing GM, the old "what would YOU do if..." game...."what players do YOU want or feel we could use/need"...

Anyone who can't comprehend the fun of them (besides Coastal who has a different point), lacks imagination and capacity for creative thought, and names themselves "not real smart" for not having a grasp of context.

Mace
02-09-2017, 05:59 PM

I'm not real sure the players are available in those slots, but I like the positions addressed and the talent applied to them.