• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Bills went 6-10 without Tyrod missing s snap

For all who want to retain him, he didn't miss much playing time and the Bills ended up 6-10. How are going to get ahead with him again ??
    Last edited by Skooby; 02-09-2017, 10:01 PM.
  • Goobylal
    • Jan 2004

Re: Bills went 6-10 without Tyrod missing s snap

Huh? The Bills finished with a 7-9 record. And he didn't play the last game.

Comment

• Cali512
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
      For all who want to retain him, he didn't miss much playing time and the Bills ended up 6-10. How are going to get ahead with him again ??

He was 7-8 with 2 losses that were solely on our defense

I believe aside from green bay and Oakland, Tyrod makes the playoffs as the QB for the top ten teams
      Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• Mr. Pink
        Peterman Sucks!
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post

I believe aside from green bay and Oakland, Tyrod makes the playoffs as the QB for the top ten teams
        And he wouldn't start for any of those top 10 teams.

So your point is moot.

Comment

• Cali512
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post

So your point is moot.

No it's not? I'm saying that if you put him on a team that carries there weight than he can take them to the playoffs.

You know as well as I do that he's a tier higher than the kaepernicks\RG3s, and one lower than the staffords\Winstons
          Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
            • Jun 2024

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
            Although I agree with the point, this is Trumpian in the misuse of facts.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
              Peterman Sucks!
              • Mar 2006

No it's not? I'm saying that if you put him on a team that carries there weight than he can take them to the playoffs.

You know as well as I do that he's a tier higher than the kaepernicks\RG3s, and one lower than the staffords\Winstons
              Tyrod is bottom of the barrel game manager QB. Boring. Doesn't use the whole field. Has no intermediate passing game.

He'd be lucky to start on 2-3 other teams in the NFL right now, let alone one of those top 10 teams.

Comment

• Cali512
                • Jan 2012

Tyrod is bottom of the barrel game manager QB. Boring. Doesn't use the whole field. Has no intermediate passing game.

He'd be lucky to start on 2-3 other teams in the NFL right now, let alone one of those top 10 teams.

Comment

• Cali512
                  • Jan 2012

To be honest that was what Rex wanted. There were reports that he was telling Geno to throw to certain players only. I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened, because when Tyrod seemed to be let loose, he did great. The game plan vs Seattle, Miami, and SF you see him buying time in the pocket, throwing into coverage, throwing down the middle, and scanning the whole field. The common theme? All were desperate games! As soon as we got to 500, Rex would tie him up again. He was even throwing into coverage those games! Look at his highlights on the season, when he was givin a whole field, good things happened

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                    Skoobasaurus-Rex
                    • Oct 2011

To be honest that was what Rex wanted. There were reports that he was telling Geno to throw to certain players only. I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened, because when Tyrod seemed to be let loose, he did great. The game plan vs Seattle, Miami, and SF you see him buying time in the pocket, throwing into coverage, throwing down the middle, and scanning the whole field. The common theme? All were desperate games! As soon as we got to 500, Rex would tie him up again. He was even throwing into coverage those games! Look at his highlights on the season, when he was givin a whole field, good things happened
                    I was at Miami away game and I'll assure you Tyrod looked skittish out there, there's simply no smoothness to the man.

Comment

• Kenny
                      • Aug 2004

I'd argue 4 losses (Miami twice, Seattle and Oakland are 100% on the defense)

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                        Making Spirits Bright
                        • Mar 2006

Tyrod makes the playoffs as the QB for the top ten teams
                        No he doesn't. If he was the starter on a top 10 team, that team would no longer be in the top 10. That team would probably be replaced in the top 10 by the team who got the QB that Tyrod replaced.

Comment

• Kenny
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
                          No he doesn't. If he was the starter on a top 10 team, that team would no longer be in the top 10. That team would probably be replaced in the top 10 by the team who got the QB that Tyrod replaced.
                          Disagree. Give him an above average defense, and he'd be fine. KC, Dallas, Houston, and NE... The last team wouldnt have won the SB, but these 4 teams would of still made the playoffs. Hell, Im positive we would have made the playoffs if it wasnt for Wrecks.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                            Making Spirits Bright
                            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                            Disagree. Give him an above average defense, and he'd be fine. KC, Dallas, Houston, and NE...
                            I'll give you New England, but that just means Tyrod is on the same level as Jacoby Brissett. KC isn't winning 12 games with Tyrod, and I won't concede that Houston is a top 10 team in the NFL. They just won their awful division. Tyrod might have been able to win that division, but that doesn't mean his team would be top 10. Dak's season blew Tyrod's out of the water, with 6 more TDs and 2 fewer INTs. Dallas had 7 one score wins. I'm not convinced Tyrod would have won those, as he has shown that he doesn't have a clutch gene in his body.

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                            Hell, Im positive we would have made the playoffs if it wasnt for Wrecks.
                            Well Tyrod wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Rex, so you might be right.

Comment

• Goobylal
                              • Jan 2004

So your point is moot.
                              I don't think the point was to say he would start on any of the top 10 teams, just that with a better defense, the Bills would have make the playoffs last year. I agree.

Comment

Working...
                              X