Financial Advisor Terrence A. McKelvey tweets Tyrod Taylor is staying in Buffalo....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • daryls61
    • Jan 2013

Financial Advisor Terrence A. McKelvey tweets Tyrod Taylor is staying in Buffalo....

Do with this information what you will....

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us. Just my 2 Cents.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"'Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum." - Winston Scott in John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum

#Cup or Bust 2024 #Bowl or Bust 2024 - It is the way.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Financial Advisor Terrence A. McKelvey tweets Tyrod Taylor is staying in Buffalo.

I hope it's at a restructured contract.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ct bills fan
      • Jul 2002

Re: Financial Advisor Terrence A. McKelvey tweets Tyrod Taylor is staying in Buffalo.

Draft Davis at #10 and we'll be very good. Mahones at 2-10 or Kelly later in the draft

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Still need to draft one and bring in a FA.

Maybe Whaley guaranteed him $60mil if he stubbed a toe before training camp.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• kingJofNYC
          • Sep 2009

I think it's the smart thing to do, but that doesn't mean we're married to him for life. Front office should still keep looking at the position, and I think they're aware of that.

Comment

• Mahdi
            • Mar 2004

Keeping him is a great decision, draft Kelly in Round 3.

Comment

• Bill Cody
              • Sep 2004

same old Bills

Comment

• EDS
                • Jan 2003

Locking in mediocrity. I would have kept him too, however, given the other QB options this off-season.

Comment

• X-Era
                  What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                  • Feb 2005

The tweet is gone now. I hope it's true.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                    Making Spirits Bright
                    • Mar 2006

Terrence McKelvey?

Sounds like someone took the names of 2 of our recent cornerbacks and combined them to make a fake person.

Anyway, **** this if it's true. Unless, of course, he restructured and is getting paid significantly less without another stupid injury clause.

Comment

Working...
                    X