PDA

View Full Version : Bills @ Ravens will be on Directv

Aero II
07-29-2003, 08:05 PM
I was looking to see if any of the Preseason games were going to be on besided the Titans on ESPN, and on Channel 629, the Bills Ravens game is scheduled to air at Saturday Aug 9 @ 8pm. It may be blacked-out with exclusive rights to the local viewing area, like they do with NHL games, but it is scheduled to be replayed on Sunday the 10th @ 7pm and will probobly be on, like the NHL games.

If anyone gets the DirecTV program magazine, please check on the St. Louis game (FoxSports Mid West showed that one a couple times the last time they played) and Detroit.

I can't wait to see these guys in action!

From www.tvguide.com

7:00 PM Channel 629 CSN Sunday, 10

NFL Football
Exhibition: Bills at Ravens
180 min.
Exhibition: Buffalo at Baltimore.

Jeff1220
07-30-2003, 01:30 PM
It might be aired on Comcast Sports Net.

Ebenezer
07-30-2003, 01:39 PM
Aero...remind me to make this a sticky thread somewhere near the game...folks may want to see it.

Jeff1220
07-30-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Jeff1220

Duh! CSN = Comcast Sports Net
:hamrhed:

Aero II
07-30-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
Aero...remind me to make this a sticky thread somewhere near the game...folks may want to see it.

No prob.

Aero II
08-04-2003, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
Bump.

Hey Eb, here's your reminder to sticky this one. By the way, if anyone gets the directv monthly guide, PLEASE post any listed viewings of August's Bills preseason games. In the back of the mag (unless they've changed the format) are catagory listings for sports, should have all the preseason games. They've done this before listing the Bills-Rams from a couple years back.

WG
08-04-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Jeff1220

It is on Comcast 1220. I'm just not sure if blackout rules apply.

I know that the Ravens are practically all sold out, but I know they hold like 5K tix for public sale pending NFL rules.

So I'm not sure what the status is.

I wonder if they'll replay it later...