PDA

View Full Version : Taylor, McCoy, Gillislee, Tolbert, DiMarco

Night Train
03-08-2017, 05:21 PM
We might as well sign 2 bargain basement WR's to replace Woods. They won't be doing anything anyhow.

This will be a Defensive Draft, without a doubt.

Mace
03-08-2017, 06:10 PM
We might as well sign 2 bargain basement WR's to replace Woods. They won't be doing anything anyhow.

WR at #10 because that's all Taylor needs to pass better, Thurmal called it.

sudzy
03-08-2017, 06:20 PM
Trade Watkins and run the wishbone, at this point.

The Jokeman
03-08-2017, 08:11 PM

Talk is we wanted Brandon LaFell. He might not be great but think is a solid number 2. So it tells me we think WR is important piece. That said for two guys to sign my choice be either Kamar Aiken (or Brian Quick) and bring back Hunter oh and also Tate.

GingerP
03-08-2017, 08:21 PM
They just signed OG Vlad Ducasse, former Jet's bust who plays for Baltimore signed off the street last year during the season. 3-Year deal. I imagine he is depth, as he is a journeyman player.

stuckincincy
03-08-2017, 10:20 PM
Talk is we wanted Brandon LaFell. He might not be great but think is a solid number 2. So it tells me we think WR is important piece. That said for two guys to sign my choice be either Kamar Aiken (or Brian Quick) and bring back Hunter oh and also Tate.

Re-inked by CIN. Which was expected, locally:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000791533/article/bengals-resigning-wr-brandon-lafell

streetkings01
03-09-2017, 05:49 AM
Free agency hasn't even officially started yet and people are already complaining that the Bills haven't signed [insert position] yet?