Clear All
  • GingerP
    • Aug 2012

Woods to Rams. Bills cut Aaron Williams

Things happening fast.
  • streetkings01
    • Jul 2006

Re: Woods to Rams. Bills cut Aaron Williams

Who didn't see Woods going to either the Rams or Chargers? AW should just retire.
    You can call me streetkings

Comment

• jimmifli
      • Nov 2006

As sad as i am to lose a Williams, I don't think he can play anymore and if he does I don't want to watch it.

Just happy Brady to Woods isn't going to be a thing this season.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
        Zero for Zero!
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by jimmifli View Post
        As sad as i am to lose a Williams, I don't think he can play anymore and if he does I don't want to watch it.

yes, but the Bills are down to 2 and with the addition of Tolbert one of them is in danger of not being around.

They need replacements now.

Stop focusing on Tolbert, DeMarco, DeCassie and Hauschka and find some Williams.
        Originally posted by mysticsoto
        Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
          • Mar 2004

Maybe the Bills will sign another FB. And just run an offense with all FB/TEs

Comment

• Cali512
            • Jan 2012

I think it's almost criminal what Landry did. He targeted Williams on that play, even though Williams was not I any position to make a play. I always loved Landry, but he definitely deserves some sort of karma

As for Woods. Good luck with Goff, you deserve better still though
            Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• cookie G
              • Mar 2003

It reminds me of the Derrick Burroughs situation. He injured his neck in a game, it turned out to be OK, but tests determined he had an abnormally narrow spinal cord and risked paralysis if he continued to play.

The Bills cut him. He wasn't happy about it...but it was the right decision.

Just happy Brady to Woods isn't going to be a thing this season.
              8 mill a year for 5 years. 3 million more per year than Torrey Smith got in Philly.

Comment

• cookie G
                • Mar 2003

They're looking at Jared Cook. He probably goes back to GB though.

Find all the latest Rotoworld fantasy sports news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.

NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reports the Lions and Bills are "showing the most interest" in free agent TE Jared Cook.
                The Packers want Cook back, but GM Ted Thompson is only going to do it at his price. Neither the Lions nor Bills appear to be a likely landing spot at first glance, but Detroit will almost certainly add someone next to Eric Ebron. The Bills need to find weapons wherever they can. Cook is Rotoworld's No. 2 available tight end. Mar 9 - 9:19 AM

Comment

• Cali512
                  • Jan 2012

I'm pretty certain if we don't add a TE that we will draft OJ Howard
                  Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• feldspar
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
                    I think it's almost criminal what Landry did. He targeted Williams on that play, even though Williams was not I any position to make a play. I always loved Landry, but he definitely deserves some sort of karma

As for Woods. Good luck with Goff, you deserve better still though
                    I hate that bastard Landry.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                      • Mar 2004

Jared Cook would be another waste of talent here.

Comment

• Cali512
                        • Jan 2012

If Williams was Eric Berry. All hell would of broke loose in the NFL. Hell even if it was an average S on the patriots. The media never covered that hit, or brought it to the media the way it should of. That was a vicious and violent play

Comment

• Cali512
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                          Jared Cook would be another waste of talent here.

Lol so if we sign a good player then you will say we are wasting there talent? You literally are proving that you have no interest in seeing a winning bills team

Comment

• The King
                            Without me it's just Awe so
                            • Jun 2004

Bills don't want to be the emblem on his chest when he can't get up next time.
                            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                            It was all
                            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Thurmal
                              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
                              Lol so if we sign a good player then you will say we are wasting there talent? You literally are proving that you have no interest in seeing a winning bills team
                              I think what he is saying is that it is pointless to spend big money on receivers and TEs when your already limited QB only throws 18 times a game, which I agree with.
                              "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

Working...
                              X