X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cali512
    • Jan 2012

Bills sign Micah Hyde

Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions
  • Cali512
    • Jan 2012

Re: Bills sign Micah Hyde

I tried a different type of a highlight video for this video let me know if you like this type of highlight video!Twitter - https://twitter.com/LiamGHighligh...

Wow he has a lot of highlight videos. I don't know much about him aside from watching the videos, but he played CB/S evenly in the videos, and his fundamentals are very good. He lines the ball carrier up, wraps up, and drives his feet. Also he plays the ball in air the right way, always getting his hand in between the ball. He also has a very good sense of down and distance

Seems like a perfect fit
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• whkfc
      Theres Fast Food, Then Theres KFC
      • May 2003

He sucks

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

This is a very solid signing. He's be quietly one of the most consistent safeties in football.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Thurmal
          • Oct 2005

Definitely a sigh of relief with this signing. I was figuring the Bills would try to patchwork the secondary and hope for the best. Pleasantly surprised they went out and got a decent player.
          "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• Cali512
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by whkfc View Post
            He sucks
            Based on?

Comment

• The King
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Thurmal View Post
              Definitely a sigh of relief with this signing. I was figuring the Bills would try to patchwork the secondary and hope for the best. Pleasantly surprised they went out and got a decent player.
              I think it better than decent. He basically comes in like Graham did a few years ago, except he hasn't fallen off yet.
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• djjimkelly
                • Apr 2003

this is a very solid signing

Comment

• Cali512
                  • Jan 2012

I think the common theme for the players we will sign will be players who play the game sound. I don't think we will see anymore flashy big hitting players like what Rex likes. These will be hard working players who do the right things

Comment

• jimmifli
                    • Nov 2006

solid upgrade

Comment

• Night Train
                      Retired - On Several Levels
                      • Jul 2005

Nice !
                      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• kingJofNYC
                        • Sep 2009

He's versatile as hell, solid player, has covered slot threats. Good signing considering we have no depth at S.

Comment

• whkfc
                          Theres Fast Food, Then Theres KFC
                          • May 2003

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
                          Based on?

I was thinking of a different player totally my bad. I thought he was the other guy Poyer we signed.

Comment

• The King
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
                            I think the common theme for the players we will sign will be players who play the game sound. I don't think we will see anymore flashy big hitting players like what Rex likes. These will be hard working players who do the right things
                            Hyde fits that bill, with all the injuries in Green Bay he played everywhere, this is a guy who understands the game.
                            It was all

Comment

• YardRat
                              Well, lookie here...
                              • Dec 2004

I like it.
                              YardRat Wall of Fame
                              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
                              X