• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Who should the Bills sign next?

We filled some holes at safety, kicker, and fullback fullback fullback fullback. Still have some open gaps to fill.

Bring back Alexander, sign Kamar Aiken (big WR2), and we focus on drafting CB and QB and other depth.

There you have it.
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

Re: Who should the Bills sign next?

You forgot Felton. We need a fullback to block for the fullback blocking for the fullback. Depth is critical.

Comment

• Cali512
      • Jan 2012

If we just kept Zach, Zo, and Gills. Then drafted a TE and Wr, I'd be the opposite of a patriot football. I'd be pumped up!
      Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• Gibby
        • Jun 2006

Askew. . . .

This one's for you meathead

Comment

• kishoph
          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Mace View Post
          You forgot Felton. We need a fullback to block for the fullback blocking for the fullback. Depth is critical.
          Fullbacks are important when blocking for a runningback playing quarterback.

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

Cornerback (Captain Munnerlyn), WR (Aldrick Robinson, Jordan Norwood, Jeremy Ross), OLB (Gerald Hodges, Sio Moore).
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

Considering the market for CB's, though, with guys like Bouye allegedly getting eight figures, not sure we will be a player at all in that part of the market.
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Kenny
                • Aug 2004

Zach Brown. Hope he's our #1 priority.

Outside of LB and given our cap situation, I'm hoping nothing too aggressive and just some signings for depth. Amukamara and Claiborne are still there and fill a need, but both will cost a lot. I've seen a few *rumors only* on Captain Munnerlyn, but I hope not. Noticed that Alterraun Verner is available and could come at a reasonable cost...we could try kicking the tires on him? Outside of any of these, CB is hopefully the target in round 1. I really hope that kid/CB from OSU drops to us at the 10 spot! Either way, if he doesnt, I'd still be happy to get the CB from Alabama.

WR is an interesting spot, and we need to fill the #2 spot... maybe Aiken or Patterson? Pryor's still there, but he'll command too much money - seems like he's a good locker room guy though.

Comment

• TigerJ
                  • Jul 2002

We haven't heard much about retaining Zack Brown (which I would like to see). The price might be higher than Buffalo would like. I know there have been rumblings about trying to sign Lo Alexander and Kamar Aiken. That would put us in pretty good shape for the draft.
                  I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                  X