PDA

View Full Version : Who should the Bills sign next?

Mr. Miyagi
03-09-2017, 10:30 PM
We filled some holes at safety, kicker, and fullback fullback fullback fullback. Still have some open gaps to fill.

Bring back Alexander, sign Kamar Aiken (big WR2), and we focus on drafting CB and QB and other depth.

There you have it. :smoke:

Mace
03-09-2017, 10:33 PM
You forgot Felton. We need a fullback to block for the fullback blocking for the fullback. Depth is critical.

Cali512
03-09-2017, 10:55 PM
If we just kept Zach, Zo, and Gills. Then drafted a TE and Wr, I'd be the opposite of a patriot football. I'd be pumped up! ;)

Generalissimus Gibby
03-10-2017, 02:15 AM
Askew. . . .

This one's for you meathead

kishoph
03-10-2017, 04:35 AM
You forgot Felton. We need a fullback to block for the fullback blocking for the fullback. Depth is critical.

Fullbacks are important when blocking for a runningback playing quarterback.

YardRat
03-10-2017, 05:54 AM
Cornerback (Captain Munnerlyn), WR (Aldrick Robinson, Jordan Norwood, Jeremy Ross), OLB (Gerald Hodges, Sio Moore).

YardRat
03-10-2017, 05:55 AM
Considering the market for CB's, though, with guys like Bouye allegedly getting eight figures, not sure we will be a player at all in that part of the market.

Kenny
03-10-2017, 07:01 AM
Zach Brown. Hope he's our #1 priority.

Outside of LB and given our cap situation, I'm hoping nothing too aggressive and just some signings for depth. Amukamara and Claiborne are still there and fill a need, but both will cost a lot. I've seen a few *rumors only* on Captain Munnerlyn, but I hope not. Noticed that Alterraun Verner is available and could come at a reasonable cost...we could try kicking the tires on him? Outside of any of these, CB is hopefully the target in round 1. I really hope that kid/CB from OSU drops to us at the 10 spot! Either way, if he doesnt, I'd still be happy to get the CB from Alabama.

WR is an interesting spot, and we need to fill the #2 spot... maybe Aiken or Patterson? Pryor's still there, but he'll command too much money - seems like he's a good locker room guy though.

TigerJ
03-10-2017, 07:57 AM
We haven't heard much about retaining Zack Brown (which I would like to see). The price might be higher than Buffalo would like. I know there have been rumblings about trying to sign Lo Alexander and Kamar Aiken. That would put us in pretty good shape for the draft.