jimmifli
03-10-2017, 09:40 PM
WR Brandin Cooks
DE Kony Ealy
TE Dwayne Allen
CB Stephon Gilmore

endzone
03-10-2017, 09:45 PM
I respect Bill's judgement of talent. Perhaps he can get more out of Gilmore on a consistent basis than we could? The constant change here of systems and coaches makes Buffalo a shaky franchise for WINNING!

ParanoidAndroid
03-10-2017, 09:46 PM
ok. good update. thanks.

Mace
03-10-2017, 09:50 PM
WR Brandin Cooks
DE Kony Ealy
TE Dwayne Allen
CB Stephon Gilmore

Plus they still have CB Butler and megapicks Cleveland evidently wanting their Garoppolo, a trophy, and cap space.

You have to admire the intent avalanche that buries you every year no matter how many new, improved shovels you get.

DesertFox24
03-10-2017, 09:51 PM
Besides Gilmore all in last year of rookie deal. We were not going to beat them anyway what difference does any of this make

- - - Updated - - -

Plus they still have CB Butler and megapicks Cleveland evidently wanting their Garoppolo, a trophy, and cap space.

You have to admire the marvelous avalanche that buries you every year no matter how many new, improved shovels you get.
it is called Brady and letting players like Hightower leave

JoeMama
03-10-2017, 09:51 PM
It's obvious the Patriots somehow struck a deal with the devil, writ in blood, in order to become this god damn good.

What I want to know is, how did they summon Satan in order to talk deal?

If I can figure that out, I promise I will make him an offer way better and the Bills will become the new Patriots.

Mace
03-10-2017, 09:53 PM
What I want to know is, how did they summon Satan in order to talk deal?

They just hired him to coach via his agent.

ICRockets
03-10-2017, 09:58 PM

Just another reason to hate Eugene Parker.

JoeMama
03-10-2017, 09:59 PM

Dude, you nailed it.

Belichick is a perfect Beelzebub. Brady is a good Mammon.

stuckincincy
03-10-2017, 10:01 PM
WR Brandin Cooks
DE Kony Ealy
TE Dwayne Allen
CB Stephon Gilmore

Sure is. They dump desirable players via picks or trade, even big-name stars on their roster if they feel that they have taken them as far as they can go. as a team.

They then dump those, stock up on picks again, sell off them for players who will give them a few years, then start it all over again.

They are the absolute tops at roster management.

Brady matters, for sure, but they are tops in running the business.

ICRockets
03-10-2017, 10:05 PM
I am 100% convinced, and will never not be, that Bob Kraft and the Patriots coaching staff have had their entire roster on a healthy regimen of HGH since around 2001. There is ample circumstantial evidence when you look at players like Junior Seau's rebound as soon as he joined the organization, Tedy Bruschi's recovery from his stroke, Tom Brady boasting that he could play well into his 40s, LaGarrette Blount being a totally different player with the Pats than with anybody else, etc. There is no test for it in the NFL, and it's no secret that the Patriots will manipulate any advantage they can get over the rest of the league.

I am less convinced, but still suspect, that the primary reason the Bills have struggled so much during this same time is because of the exact opposite policy where HGH is deeply frowned upon within the organization.. I theorize that this is a cultural decision that comes from Russ Brandon, but I could certainly be wrong about that. It would make a lot of sense, though, you have to admit.

YardRat
03-10-2017, 10:09 PM
**** New England. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

Mace
03-10-2017, 10:14 PM
**** New England. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

Don't know. We kick out an awful lot of smoke that makes you gag but it's always burned toast.

Turf
03-10-2017, 10:17 PM
NE gets Cooks.

Wonderful, just wonderful.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/saints-trade-wr-brandin-cooks-to-patriots-for-1st-and-3rd-round-picks/ar-AAo7Ou2?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=spartanntp

stuckincincy
03-10-2017, 10:33 PM
I am 100% convinced, and will never not be, that Bob Kraft and the Patriots coaching staff have had their entire roster on a healthy regimen of HGH since around 2001. There is ample circumstantial evidence when you look at players like Junior Seau's rebound as soon as he joined the organization, Tedy Bruschi's recovery from his stroke, Tom Brady boasting that he could play well into his 40s, LaGarrette Blount being a totally different player with the Pats than with anybody else, etc. There is no test for it in the NFL, and it's no secret that the Patriots will manipulate any advantage they can get over the rest of the league.

I am less convinced, but still suspect, that the primary reason the Bills have struggled so much during this same time is because of the exact opposite policy where HGH is deeply frowned upon within the organization.. I theorize that this is a cultural decision that comes from Russ Brandon, but I could certainly be wrong about that. It would make a lot of sense, though, you have to admit.

Fine tune your tongue-in-cheekness. This wouldn't get a look from the entertainment bix .

ICRockets
03-10-2017, 10:47 PM
Fine tune your tongue-in-cheekness. This wouldn't get a look from the entertainment bix .

What tongue-in-cheekness? I'm not being facetious at all.

stuckincincy
03-10-2017, 11:18 PM
What tongue-in-cheekness? I'm not being facetious at all.

I stand by my words...tongue-in-cheek. That's a compliment if you do so, and I guess a dig it you don't. I do read your posts. We aren't enemies. We merely launch rocks to on another, time to time.

You raise points, I raise points, and discuss same

That's the way to go, if we want a civil society.

ICRockets
03-10-2017, 11:28 PM
I stand by my words...tongue-in-cheek. That's a compliment if you do so, and I guess a dig it you don't. I do read your posts. We aren't enemies. We merely launch rocks to on another, time to time.

You raise points, I raise points, and discuss same

That's the way to go, if we want a civil society.
Yeah, I don't have a problem with your comment, I guess I just don't really understand it. Even if I did and it was a dig, I can't say I'd be particularly offended considering the subject matter.

Night Train
03-11-2017, 06:04 AM
It's all about the coach and the QB. The rest are moving parts.

YardRat
03-11-2017, 06:12 AM
No team in the history of sports has ever dominated for such a long period of time with the same coach/manager and star player...not even the Yankees. There is reason for the anomaly, and it isn't because Bill and Brady are simply that much better than everybody else, ever.

swiper
03-11-2017, 06:21 AM
I respect Bill's judgement of talent.

Why?

They've never given you a reason to.

Maybe if they draft the next Tom Brady in the 6th round. But until then.

swiper
03-11-2017, 06:24 AM

The most important fact in the NFL.

TacklingDummy
03-11-2017, 06:33 AM

What do you mean? Gregg Williams, Dick Jauron, Mike Mularkey, Perry Fewell, Chan Gailey, Doug Marrone, Rex Ryan, Anthony Lynn, Sean McDerrmott...Tyrod Taylor, EJ Manuel, Jeff Tuel, Thad Lewis, Trent Edwards, Matt Cassell, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Brian Brohm, JP Losman, Kelly Holcomb.

swiper
03-11-2017, 07:06 AM
What do you mean? Gregg Williams, Dick Jauron, Mike Mularkey, Perry Fewell, Chan Gailey, Doug Marrone, Rex Ryan, Anthony Lynn, Sean McDerrmott...Tyrod Taylor, EJ Manuel, Jeff Tuel, Thad Lewis, Trent Edwards, Matt Cassell, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Brian Brohm, JP Losman, Kelly Holcomb.

He meant getting a good coach and QB.

TacklingDummy
03-11-2017, 11:07 AM
He meant getting a good coach and QB.
Before Brady, Bill wasn't a very good HC. One could argue it's the QB.

Same with Marv Levy Etc...