PDA

View Full Version : Deshawn Shead in buffalo

Cali512
03-16-2017, 11:03 AM
He's visiting today and was the corner opposite of Sherman. He played really solid last year and would be our number 2. I would probably put Darby, Shead, and Seymour at CBs. Then try Poyer at SS, and Hyde at FS.

The Jokeman
03-16-2017, 11:10 AM
He's visiting today and was the corner opposite of Sherman. He played really solid last year and would be our number 2. I would probably put Darby, Shead, and Seymour at CBs. Then try Poyer at SS, and Hyde at FS.

If he can suit up, that injury he took in the playoffs is a big reason he's even available to sign. I'd take the chance as long as it's on a three year or more year deal with performance/game time incentives. Yet even if he still signs I'd be looking for a CB in the first three rounds just incase.

Cali512
03-16-2017, 11:14 AM
If he can suit up, that injury he took in the playoffs is a big reason he's even available to sign. I'd take the chance as long as it's on a three year or more year deal with performance/game time incentives. Yet even if he still signs I'd be looking for a CB in the first three rounds just incase.

I think we will be fine. Even without Shead, Darby, Hyde, Seymour isn't horrible. We would just need a safety

No matter what we do need another safety/CB depending on where we put Hyde

The Jokeman
03-16-2017, 11:48 AM
I think we will be fine. Even without Shead, Darby, Hyde, Seymour isn't horrible. We would just need a safety

No matter what we do need another safety/CB depending on where we put Hyde

The Bills probably don't know where they're putting Hyde until their roster is finalized so that's why I bring in Shead to a team friendly deal. It gives us more options.

Cali512
03-16-2017, 11:58 AM
That's what I'm thinking. If we get a CB, put Hyde at S, if we get a S, keep him at CB

BillsFan4
03-16-2017, 01:29 PM
Another versatile guy. Definitely seems to be the type of player McDermott likes.

I'd be pretty happy if he signed here. Was pretty surprised that Seattle didn't tender him. They still want to bring him back though. I guess they're hoping his knee injury will keep the price tag down...

Hopefully the Bills can steal him. Even if he won't be ready for training camp I still think it'd be worth signing him.

SpikedLemonade
03-16-2017, 02:11 PM
Great!!!!

May be we do NOT go full ****** and draft a CB at the #10 spot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6WHBO_Qc-Q

TigerJ
03-16-2017, 02:21 PM

No matter what we do need another safety/CB depending on where we put HydePoyer got a starter's contact from Buffalo. There are 64 starting safeties in the league and Poyer's contract ranks 36thamong league safeties.

Cali512
03-16-2017, 03:52 PM
Poyer got a starter's contact from Buffalo. There are 64 starting safeties in the league and Poyer's contract ranks 36thamong league safeties.

That's why I said another safety or CB

Poyer is one safety

If we get a safety, Hyde goes to CB probably
If we get a CB, Hyde would probably be the other CB

X-Era
03-16-2017, 04:09 PM
Sign Shead. Claiborne to the Jets and Carr to the Cowboys. He'd be a solid signing.

YardRat
03-16-2017, 05:30 PM
I think Hyde is going to play safety regardless of what acquisitions the team makes from this point on.

Night Train
03-16-2017, 07:36 PM
I read the 2 tears in his knee won't mend in time to even make the opener.

Turf
03-16-2017, 08:34 PM
I read the 2 tears in his knee won't mend in time to even make the opener.

Hell we draft guys in the 1st round that can't play for a year, so what the heck?

Bill Cody
03-16-2017, 08:35 PM
I like Shead. He really brings the wood.

TacklingDummy
03-16-2017, 08:36 PM
Sign this nobody and I guarantee a CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Cali512
03-16-2017, 11:08 PM
Sign this nobody and I guarantee a CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

It's amazing how un educated our posters out of other teams players. The fact that yall don't know Shead or Philly Brown is puzzling. I'd understand if my mom didn't know these guys, but people who follow the NFL should know the Seattle and Carolina starters

Philly brown was a slot WR I know he wasn't technically a starter

Buffalogic
03-17-2017, 09:47 AM
Shead appears to have resigned with Seattle.