PDA

View Full Version : Mock drafts

YardRat
03-18-2017, 12:37 PM
Night Train would like this, I think...

http://billswire.usatoday.com/2017/03/18/full-buffalo-bills-2017-nfl-mock-draft-free-agency/2/

Not a bad effort, IMO.

djjimkelly
03-18-2017, 01:30 PM
the more i read about this years draft , and then spin that into what i think the bills currently are my first choice for the bills to do would be something like the above article. trade down get a few extra picks. i would love the bills to have an extra round 2 pick.

however if the bills stay at 10. i am officially starting the O.J Howard bandwagon. the reason is very simple. the nfl is about mismatches. this player is the one who will create the most mismatches of any player i see in this draft.

draft howard damnit!

Night Train
03-18-2017, 08:02 PM
That's too good. So it will never happen. :up:

swiper
03-19-2017, 06:09 AM
Looks like some good football players right there.

Night Train
03-19-2017, 06:51 AM
After the Holmes signing, I'm thinking Cunningham of Vandy or Reddick of Temple look to be strong possibilities as our top pick. They both can run, edge rush and cover at OLB. Seems to be a crying need. Just me guessing. Will still draft a WR and plenty of Secondary types.

Despite what the current depth charts show, Ragland and Preston Brown are insde/MLB types. What I was told by someone at OBD is that the Bills viewed Z. Brown the same way...which is why he's out there looking for a team.

Kenny
03-19-2017, 12:45 PM
the more i read about this years draft , and then spin that into what i think the bills currently are my first choice for the bills to do would be something like the above article. trade down get a few extra picks. i would love the bills to have an extra round 2 pick.

however if the bills stay at 10. i am officially starting the O.J Howard bandwagon. the reason is very simple. the nfl is about mismatches. this player is the one who will create the most mismatches of any player i see in this draft.

draft howard damnit!

Ugh...I hope not. Unless he's the second coming of Gronk, no te is worth a pick that high.