• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Mock drafts

Night Train would like this, I think...

The 2017 NFL draft is rapidly approaching and the Buffalo Bills will need to come away with talented players that can come in and contribute rather quickly in order to turn the franchise around. Ne…

Not a bad effort, IMO.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
  • djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

Re: Mock drafts

the more i read about this years draft , and then spin that into what i think the bills currently are my first choice for the bills to do would be something like the above article. trade down get a few extra picks. i would love the bills to have an extra round 2 pick.

however if the bills stay at 10. i am officially starting the O.J Howard bandwagon. the reason is very simple. the nfl is about mismatches. this player is the one who will create the most mismatches of any player i see in this draft.

draft howard damnit!

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

That's too good. So it will never happen.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Swiper
        • Sep 2010

Looks like some good football players right there.

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

After the Holmes signing, I'm thinking Cunningham of Vandy or Reddick of Temple look to be strong possibilities as our top pick. They both can run, edge rush and cover at OLB. Seems to be a crying need. Just me guessing. Will still draft a WR and plenty of Secondary types.

Despite what the current depth charts show, Ragland and Preston Brown are insde/MLB types. What I was told by someone at OBD is that the Bills viewed Z. Brown the same way...which is why he's out there looking for a team.
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Kenny
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by djjimkelly View Post
            the more i read about this years draft , and then spin that into what i think the bills currently are my first choice for the bills to do would be something like the above article. trade down get a few extra picks. i would love the bills to have an extra round 2 pick.

however if the bills stay at 10. i am officially starting the O.J Howard bandwagon. the reason is very simple. the nfl is about mismatches. this player is the one who will create the most mismatches of any player i see in this draft.

draft howard damnit!

Ugh...I hope not. Unless he's the second coming of Gronk, no te is worth a pick that high.

Comment

Working...
            X