PDA

View Full Version : Four players you would avoid at #10

YardRat
03-19-2017, 03:04 PM
The yin to Night Train's yang. Which four players would you want the Bills to pass on if they are on the board at #10?

Mine are---

ILB Rueben Foster---we already have Ragland, and Foster is either RRv2.0 or a non-fit.
QB Deshaun Watson---impressed with his gut-check against 'Bama, but his consistency and accuracy issues concern me.
RB Leonard Fournette---He's good, but too much of a luxury pick right now.
S/LB Jabril Peppers---Guys a super athlete, but so are many at the NFL level. If you want a S or LBer, draft a S or LBer, not a tweener.

Yours?

Ed
03-19-2017, 03:15 PM
Any QB - I don't like this class at all and I don't think any of them are worth a 1st.
Any RB - No point in taking a RB when we should still get a couple more great years from McCoy and we have a good #2 in Gillislee.
Any OL - No OL in this draft worth a top 10 pick.

I haven't been a big fan of the idea of taking TE OJ Howard at #10, but I'm warming up to it depending on who else is still available.

Kenny
03-19-2017, 03:38 PM
Any qb (no need for reaching for a day 2 qb in the first round just because of the position) , foursette (doesn't need an explanation), or howard - the TE position just doesn't warrant a pick this high when we have other holes... plus, no te outside of Gronk really changes the game.

HHURRICANE
03-19-2017, 04:03 PM
I love Clemson but I don't see Watson being an NFL QB.

I would love to see us take a shot on Chad Kelly.

DraftBoy
03-19-2017, 05:48 PM
Kizer, Watson and that's pretty much it.

PrimeTime
03-20-2017, 01:21 AM
Get best player available. If its a QB.. so be it.. I am sure the team will avoid RB's and ILB's this early in draft

Buddo
03-20-2017, 05:48 AM
Any QB - I don't like this class at all and I don't think any of them are worth a 1st.
Any RB - No point in taking a RB when we should still get a couple more great years from McCoy and we have a good #2 in Gillislee.
Any OL - No OL in this draft worth a top 10 pick.

I haven't been a big fan of the idea of taking TE OJ Howard at #10, but I'm warming up to it depending on who else is still available.
Can't find anything to argue about in that. ;)

jamze132
03-20-2017, 06:34 AM
I'd take Watson and have him sit for two years. He's a winner and has the heart and intangibles that not many in the NFL have.

sukie
03-20-2017, 02:00 PM
I would avoid every player and trade down.

JoeMama
03-20-2017, 02:23 PM
Which four players do I avoid?

Whoever the top four guys on Whaley's draft board are.

Mouldsie
03-21-2017, 11:55 AM
Watson
Trubisky
Allen
Barnett

Yardie, you are dead wrong on Foster being Ragland. Not even close.

YardRat
03-21-2017, 08:28 PM
Somebody on the radio today said Trubisky's work out didn't go so well. The 'numbers' look decent, but really poor accuracy considering he was essentially playing catch.

stuckincincy
03-21-2017, 08:31 PM
Watson
Trubisky
Allen
Barnett

Yardie, you are dead wrong on Foster being Ragland. Not even close.

Foster's been dropping...

..."At least one NFL club holding a top-15 selection decided it wasn't interested in the ex-Crimson Tide star before he was sent home early from the combine, according to MMQB. While some NFL clubs might consider Foster's combine incident as isolated, this one clearly sees it more as part of a larger pattern.

"He already had immaturity, issues with life skills. This is the same guy," an evaluator for the team said after Foster's early departure, per the report. "We're not in the market.""...

At least one NFL club holding a top-15 selection decided it wasn't interested in the ex-Crimson Tide star before he was sent home early from the combine, according to MMQB. While some NFL clubs might consider Foster's combine incident as isolated, this one clearly sees it more as part of a larger pattern.

"He already had immaturity, issues with life skills. This is the same guy," an evaluator for the team said after Foster's early departure, per the report. "We're not in the market."

CIN was previously pegged as having an interest, but the tone coming from the local beat writers is shifting. They've been talking up DE Derek Barnett lately.

Mouldsie
03-24-2017, 12:39 AM
Foster's been dropping...

..."At least one NFL club holding a top-15 selection decided it wasn't interested in the ex-Crimson Tide star before he was sent home early from the combine, according to MMQB. While some NFL clubs might consider Foster's combine incident as isolated, this one clearly sees it more as part of a larger pattern.

"He already had immaturity, issues with life skills. This is the same guy," an evaluator for the team said after Foster's early departure, per the report. "We're not in the market.""...

At least one NFL club holding a top-15 selection decided it wasn't interested in the ex-Crimson Tide star before he was sent home early from the combine, according to MMQB. While some NFL clubs might consider Foster's combine incident as isolated, this one clearly sees it more as part of a larger pattern.

"He already had immaturity, issues with life skills. This is the same guy," an evaluator for the team said after Foster's early departure, per the report. "We're not in the market."

CIN was previously pegged as having an interest, but the tone coming from the local beat writers is shifting. They've been talking up DE Derek Barnett lately.

He's a much better prospect IMO than Ragland ON THE FIELD. Also a lot more versatile and dynamic than Ragland.

Might be a headcase though.

Mouldsie
03-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Somebody on the radio today said Trubisky's work out didn't go so well. The 'numbers' look decent, but really poor accuracy considering he was essentially playing catch.

Kizer and Kelly are the two best QB prospects IMO. Off the field is a huge concern for Chad of course.

Evans is perhaps the most underrated. If he falls to the 7th or undrafted I am jumping all over that even if I already took Kelly or Kizer.

Of course I would not chase a QB in this draft at all. None of them really capture my attention in a real way. I view these guys more like I viewed Brett Hundley.