PDA

View Full Version : Bills hosted LB Keenan Robinson for visit

Ed
03-20-2017, 05:20 PM
Per Mike Rodak:

The Bills hosted LB Keenan Robinson on a visit, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Field Yates. Robinson, 27, started six games last season for the Giants and had a career-high seven passes defensed. The Bills could use linebackers adept in pass coverage in new coach Sean McDermott's defensive scheme. Preston Brown, Reggie Ragland and Lorenzo Alexander are currently projected as starters but overall that group lacks higher-end athleticism.

Don't know much about him, but I'm assuming a candidate for WLB.

Night Train
03-20-2017, 05:34 PM
http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2017/01/free_agent_lb_keenan_robinson_has_unfinished_busin.html

TigerJ
03-20-2017, 09:21 PM
I looked up his draft profile on NFL.com. I found it to be pretty interesting. His 40 time was pretty average for a LB (4.79) but he is described as a faster and athletic player who can run down faster offensive players. His weaknesses included a tendency toward laziness on some plays, ineffectiveness at rushing the passer, and the inability to shed blocks. Of course, those things involve a lot of technique, and are areas he could have improved at drastically during his time in the league. I don't follow personnel from other teams in the league enough to have any idea how he's done, except I read in the article to which Night Train provided a link that he's racked up quite a few tackles for the Giants.

Wally The Barber
03-21-2017, 10:50 AM
How about signing our own freaking players like Zach Brown ?

Doug Whaley has his head up his ass again

Ed
03-21-2017, 11:31 AM
It sounds like Robinson is going to re-sign with the Giants.

Wally The Barber
03-21-2017, 12:29 PM
It sounds like Robinson is going to re-sign with the Giants.

Thats a shocker, glad we could help him out

SpikedLemonade
03-21-2017, 06:50 PM
How about signing our own freaking players like Zach Brown ?

Doug Whaley has his head up his ass again

AND his dick in Kim.