PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills named AFC East's 'top contender' to make a run in 2017 by NFL.com

Wally The Barber
03-22-2017, 01:01 PM
No one can dispute that the New England Patriots run the AFC East. New England has won the division the last eight seasons behind Tom Brady and Bill Belichick and aren't showing any signs of slowing down.
New England is once again the favorite to win the division in 2017, but one NFL.com writer believes that the Buffalo Bills (http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/) could have a bounce back season. Adam Schein selected a favorite and top contender in every division who could make a run in 2017 and the Bills were Schein's choice (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000793923/article/sixteen-teams-to-watch-each-divisions-favorite-top-contender) for top contender in the AFC East.
"Before Dolphins fans go nuts, it was close," Schein said. "And it's March. And I still wanna see Ryan Tannehill take the next step. But I love that Buffalo retained Tyrod Taylor. He's a good quarterback who will get even better now that he's no longer a pawn in a corrosive game between the coach, GM and owner. New head coach Sean McDermott is a gem, a buttoned-up guy who's a true workaholic. He's just the kind of guy this organization needed: the antithesis of Rex Ryan. The defense will take a major step forward. And the penalties will go down."
<SNIP> <snip>
http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/03/buffalo_bills_named_afc_easts_top_contender_to_make_a_run_in_2017_by_nflcom.html</snip> (http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/03/buffalo_bills_named_afc_easts_top_contender_to_make_a_run_in_2017_by_nflcom.html)

Wally The Barber
03-22-2017, 03:30 PM
Oh sure, no responses to a positive article

Lucky I am here to fix your BAD attitude.

Oh, thanks for the friendship request ???

You suck

Joe Fo Sho
03-22-2017, 03:36 PM
Whoever thinks the Patriots aren't the top contender to make a run in the AFC East is an idiot. They're the top contender to make a run in the entire NFL.

Is he saying we're the top dark horse candidate? Yay.

Wally The Barber
03-22-2017, 03:40 PM
Whoever thinks the Patriots aren't the top contender to make a run in the AFC East is an idiot. They're the top contender to make a run in the entire NFL.

Is he saying we're the top dark horse candidate? Yay.

THE BILLS ARE A MEAN MACHINE

PrimeTime
03-22-2017, 04:12 PM
ONE of the people from NFL.com and he was probably smoking that green stuff when he posted it.

YardRat
03-22-2017, 04:27 PM
I think it's going to be a better season than many others believe.

feldspar
03-22-2017, 04:39 PM

You suck

It's those damn kids preoccupied with their annoying cell phones again. They're a little too busy...

Also, it should come as no surprise when your friendship request falls on deaf ears after you threaten to pee on our dead bodies on the street wrapped in garbage bags.

...ok, this is a little entertaining again...

I'll watch again next year. The whole "maybe next year" loses any kind of juice after 17 years of that, though. That whole thing is as old as you are, and needs to take a nap as well. I'll believe when I see it at this point. I believe it COULD happen that the Bills make the playoffs in 2017, still.

Wally The Barber
03-22-2017, 06:14 PM
It's those damn kids preoccupied with their annoying cell phones again. They're a little too busy...

Also, it should come as no surprise when your friendship request falls on deaf ears after you threaten to pee on our dead bodies on the street wrapped in garbage bags.

...ok, this is a little entertaining again...

I'll watch again next year. The whole "maybe next year" loses any kind of juice after 17 years of that, though. That whole thing is as old as you are, and needs to take a nap as well. I'll believe when I see it at this point. I believe it COULD happen that the Bills make the playoffs in 2017, still.

maybe i won't pee

Luisito23
03-22-2017, 06:17 PM
:negrep:

djjimkelly
03-22-2017, 06:45 PM
i smoke ridiculously high quality weed.

however whoever wrote that article has better stuff then me

feldspar
03-23-2017, 04:03 AM
maybe i won't pee

That's mighty kind of you...maybe

Forward_Lateral
03-23-2017, 06:03 AM
Not hard to do better than 4-5 wins, which is about what I expect at this point

Historian
03-23-2017, 06:25 AM

Football or billiards?

Skooby
03-23-2017, 07:12 AM
Drugs are bad.

swiper
03-23-2017, 07:59 AM

You suck

It's a stupid article. How many articles have we seen like this in the past only to be treated to another 7-9 season?

If 7-9 was the Super Bowl, then the Bills are worlds champions.

The King
03-23-2017, 09:05 AM
The Bills are a very popular pick for this type of stuff. The last few seasons they have been. The drought has gone on so long, people just keep thinking it's time they're due. There's nothing that says we're close, we're just due.

HHURRICANE
03-23-2017, 11:56 AM
I have to laugh. Our D isn't going to regress and Tyrod is better than we think?

I'll be shocked if we win 6 games.

kscdogbillsfan1221
03-23-2017, 02:14 PM
Kscdog picked as most likely zoner to **** Jessica alba in the ass.

i get the sense that my scenario Is more likely.

YardRat
03-23-2017, 06:24 PM
Football or billiards?
Pretty sure they left the footballs in the locker room when they took the pool table out. I could be wrong, though.

Generalissimus Gibby
03-24-2017, 03:08 AM
Too contender for the top pick maybe

feldspar
03-24-2017, 06:12 AM
Football or billiards?

In the town of Big Whiskey, billiards is a euphemism for something else entirely...