Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wally The Barber
    • Jul 2007

Buffalo Bills named AFC East's 'top contender' to make a run in 2017 by NFL.com

No one can dispute that the New England Patriots run the AFC East. New England has won the division the last eight seasons behind Tom Brady and Bill Belichick and aren't showing any signs of slowing down.
    New England is once again the favorite to win the division in 2017, but one NFL.com writer believes that the Buffalo Bills could have a bounce back season. Adam Schein selected a favorite and top contender in every division who could make a run in 2017 and the Bills were Schein's choice for top contender in the AFC East.
    "Before Dolphins fans go nuts, it was close," Schein said. "And it's March. And I still wanna see Ryan Tannehill take the next step. But I love that Buffalo retained Tyrod Taylor. He's a good quarterback who will get even better now that he's no longer a pawn in a corrosive game between the coach, GM and owner. New head coach Sean McDermott is a gem, a buttoned-up guy who's a true workaholic. He's just the kind of guy this organization needed: the antithesis of Rex Ryan. The defense will take a major step forward. And the penalties will go down."

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/03/buffalo_bills_named_afc_easts_top_contender_to_make_a_run_in_2017_by_nflcom.html
    Last edited by Wally The Barber; 03-22-2017, 01:08 PM.
    Beware of Sarcasm
  • Wally The Barber
    • Jul 2007

Re: Buffalo Bills named AFC East's 'top contender' to make a run in 2017 by NFL.com

Oh sure, no responses to a positive article

Lucky I am here to fix your BAD attitude.

Oh, thanks for the friendship request ???

You suck
    Last edited by Wally The Barber; 03-22-2017, 03:32 PM.
    Beware of Sarcasm

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
      Making Spirits Bright
      • Mar 2006

Re: Buffalo Bills named AFC East's 'top contender' to make a run in 2017 by NFL.com

Whoever thinks the Patriots aren't the top contender to make a run in the AFC East is an idiot. They're the top contender to make a run in the entire NFL.

Is he saying we're the top dark horse candidate? Yay.

Comment

• Wally The Barber
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
        Whoever thinks the Patriots aren't the top contender to make a run in the AFC East is an idiot. They're the top contender to make a run in the entire NFL.

Is he saying we're the top dark horse candidate? Yay.
        THE BILLS ARE A MEAN MACHINE
        Beware of Sarcasm

Comment

• PrimeTime
          • Mar 2017

ONE of the people from NFL.com and he was probably smoking that green stuff when he posted it.

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

I think it's going to be a better season than many others believe.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• feldspar
              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Wally The Barber View Post

You suck
              It's those damn kids preoccupied with their annoying cell phones again. They're a little too busy...

Also, it should come as no surprise when your friendship request falls on deaf ears after you threaten to pee on our dead bodies on the street wrapped in garbage bags.

...ok, this is a little entertaining again...

I'll watch again next year. The whole "maybe next year" loses any kind of juice after 17 years of that, though. That whole thing is as old as you are, and needs to take a nap as well. I'll believe when I see it at this point. I believe it COULD happen that the Bills make the playoffs in 2017, still.

Comment

• Wally The Barber
                • Jul 2007

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
                It's those damn kids preoccupied with their annoying cell phones again. They're a little too busy...

Also, it should come as no surprise when your friendship request falls on deaf ears after you threaten to pee on our dead bodies on the street wrapped in garbage bags.

...ok, this is a little entertaining again...

I'll watch again next year. The whole "maybe next year" loses any kind of juice after 17 years of that, though. That whole thing is as old as you are, and needs to take a nap as well. I'll believe when I see it at this point. I believe it COULD happen that the Bills make the playoffs in 2017, still.
                maybe i won't pee
                Beware of Sarcasm

Comment

• Luisito23
                  Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                  • Apr 2003

"Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                  ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                  ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                  ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• djjimkelly
                    • Apr 2003

i smoke ridiculously high quality weed.

however whoever wrote that article has better stuff then me

Comment

• feldspar
                      • Mar 2007

maybe i won't pee
                      That's mighty kind of you...maybe

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                        Not hard to do better than 4-5 wins, which is about what I expect at this point

Comment

• Historian
                          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                          • Dec 2002

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                          Football or billiards?

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                            Skoobasaurus-Rex
                            • Oct 2011

Drugs are bad.

Comment

• Swiper
                              • Sep 2010

You suck
                              It's a stupid article. How many articles have we seen like this in the past only to be treated to another 7-9 season?

If 7-9 was the Super Bowl, then the Bills are worlds champions.

Comment

Working...
                              X