PDA

View Full Version : Marsha Brady

Yasgur's Farm
03-27-2017, 05:45 PM
Wants to play another 6 or 7 years... http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/tom-brady-told-robert-kraft-that-he-intends-to-continue-playing-for-six-or-seven-years/ar-BByUbIK?ocid=spartanntp

YardRat
03-27-2017, 05:56 PM
Good. Eventually we're going to break him, and at this point I don't care how old he is when it happens.

Wally The Barber
03-27-2017, 06:06 PM
Wasn't she on the Brady Bunch?

Yasgur's Farm
03-27-2017, 06:09 PM
Wasn't she on the Brady Bunch?Transgender.

Wally The Barber
03-27-2017, 06:11 PM
Transgender.
Got to go now...the Sabres are on

They suck too!

Night Train
03-27-2017, 06:31 PM
Good. Eventually we're going to break him, and at this point I don't care how old he is when it happens.

You left out "...in half ! "

ICRockets
03-27-2017, 07:55 PM
I just don't see how someone could do that without some sort of PED.

OpIv37
03-27-2017, 08:21 PM

I'm not sure how this is going to play out. Age will get him eventually- there is no escaping it.

But, he has a HUGE ego. Will he walk away at the first sign of decline so people don't witness his regression? Or will his ego prevent him from realizing that he's declining and he'll hold on too long?

The only good thing is that he's temporary. Much less temporary than I would have liked, but temporary nonetheless.

Luisito23
03-27-2017, 08:25 PM
Every dog has it's day...

That POS is already old as ***...Give him one, or two more seasons and see if keeps on saying that BS.

OpIv37
03-27-2017, 08:27 PM

That POS is already old as ***...Give him one, or two more seasons and see if keeps on saying that BS.

I'd really like to see Shaq Lawson Theismann his leg.

Mace
03-27-2017, 09:03 PM
Wouldn't much surprise me if he does, and at a high level. Also wouldn't surprise me if Belichick shows no sign of slowing down at age 115, though I won't be around to see it. That's just how it goes when you're a Buffalo sports fan.

bleve
03-27-2017, 09:18 PM
I just don't see how someone could do that without some sort of PED.

It's quite the opposite really. Brady does not do drugs, does not drink, 80% of his diet is organic vegetables, no caffeine, no sugar, Himalayan sea salt (no table salt), whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans, etc. He has a personal body trainer, focuses on flexibility, and goes to bed at 9:00 p.m.

Our bodies are capable of great things if we treat them right.

OpIv37
03-27-2017, 09:55 PM
Wouldn't much surprise me if he does, and at a high level. Also wouldn't surprise me if Belichick shows no sign of slowing down at age 115, though I won't be around to see it. That's just how it goes when you're a Buffalo sports fan.
That's the worst part. We suck, but that can't be bad enough. Our most hated rivals have to be the best, time and time again.

Novacane
03-27-2017, 11:26 PM
He's going to hit a wall like Peyton did. Like everyone does. It's only a matter of time and there's no way it's 6 or 7 years away. He's not super human.

Oaf
03-28-2017, 12:55 AM

Here's the thing. At the current rate he gets hit, he WILL play for 6-7 years. The game looks easy for him out there. Really, it does. Wouldn't be opposed to investing 2 out of 6 picks into pass rushers.

X-Era
03-28-2017, 06:31 AM
That's fine. Jimbo played about 4 years too long so we're looking at another 2 years probably of anything we should worry about...

That's all assuming we ignore players like Cassel and Garappolo who seemed to have no problem winning when Tom is out.

I still believe Marcia Brady is the most overrated player in any sport ever in the history of sports.

Homegrown
03-28-2017, 01:25 PM
Why not? .... when you play the Bills, Jets, Dolphins 6 times a year there's no incentive to retire .... even Alice would have a winning record against the Pats AFC east opponents

Bill Cody
03-28-2017, 02:01 PM
I think it's likely he plays another 4-5 years if he avoids major injury. That's a big if at 40 but there's a damn good chance he does. It's nothing like the league Kelly was in, QB's might as well wear dresses the way they're treated. Brady throws most of his balls in 2 seconds so he can go whole games without getting hardly touched. And yeah he works harder at staying healthy and in shape than anyone. By 40 Peyton had a major neck injury that made him a shell of himself. Brady just completed one of his best seasons, not even a hint yet of slowing down.

I'm really not sure though that he finishes his career in NE. BB will want to pass the torch before he quits and IMO that's more like 3 years from now that 6 or 7. So the window for Brady in NE is probably 3 years. Bellichick is not a sentimental guy when it comes to football. Even is Brady is still playing well he won't be signing up for the 6 year plan, don't see it.

swiper
03-28-2017, 06:51 PM
Wasn't she on the Brady Bunch?

Spiked says he popped her cherry. But I say it was Greg.

BertSquirtgum
03-29-2017, 12:41 PM
Not going to happen. His knees will be shot in three years if not sooner.

Dr. Lecter
03-29-2017, 03:35 PM
Spiked says he popped her cherry. But I say it was Greg.

It was nice that he saved Peter for you.

TigerJ
03-29-2017, 04:39 PM
I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, I'd like to be rid of Brady. On the other hand, it would be nice to actually see him hit the wall and do it hard.

YardRat
03-29-2017, 04:53 PM
That's fine. Jimbo played about 4 years too long so we're looking at another 2 years probably of anything we should worry about...

That's all assuming we ignore players like Cassel and Garappolo who seemed to have no problem winning when Tom is out.

I still believe Marcia Brady is the most overrated player in any sport ever in the history of sports.

What?? Maybe one...but four???

Generalissimus Gibby
03-29-2017, 05:28 PM
I say there to four years tops. He is one or two vicious Manning hits away from being done. I just hope that what happened to Gannon and the Raiders in 2003 does not happen to him and the Pats, aw who am I kidding I would absolutely love Brady and the Pats to have an ugly season like the Raiders had that year.

swiper
03-29-2017, 05:30 PM
It was nice that he saved Peter for you.

Butt not Bobby.

- - - Updated - - -

Or cousin Oliver.

Generalissimus Gibby
03-29-2017, 05:30 PM
What?? Maybe one...but four???

Yeah, Kelly should have hung it up after 1995. He had the killer instinct in 96, Giants and Chiefs games, but his body could not take it anymore. One year too long, not any more than that.