PDA

View Full Version : Bills celebrate Womens History Month

Wally The Barber
03-31-2017, 03:46 PM
What a stupid Idea, The Bills will probably unveil Pink Uniforms or some lame pink socks

I hate this ****

Just have all the women run naked across the field at half time. At least that would be a good show

Stupid Bastards

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Bills-celebrate-Womens-History-Month/bb618a10-08b1-45f9-aa8f-b9b0e96098e0

Luisito23
03-31-2017, 03:58 PM
:whistle:...

Cali512
03-31-2017, 04:16 PM
And now we wait for spikey to unveil his disturbing fantasies of Kim portrayed by Doug Whaley

casdhf
03-31-2017, 04:17 PM
Nineth graders are not women. They're children.

Cali512
03-31-2017, 04:19 PM
Or maybe the whole billszone will come together and be sexist as a whole
Somehow didn't see this coming

Wally The Barber
03-31-2017, 04:24 PM
Or maybe the whole billszone will come together and be sexist as a whole
Somehow didn't see this coming

Chill out...let me guess you are offended?

do you have a safe place?

Cali512
03-31-2017, 04:25 PM
Chill out...let me guess you are offended?

do you have a safe place?

I am not offended. But when you see racism taking place doesn't it make you ashamed if you share a characteristic with the racist? It's human nature.

YardRat
03-31-2017, 04:26 PM
Good idea. I think they should actually set aside a week, give or take a day or two, every month and celebrate.

Wally The Barber
03-31-2017, 04:28 PM
And when is Mans DAY?

Never

Cali512
03-31-2017, 04:29 PM
And when is Mans DAY?

Never

The other 11 months

Wally The Barber
03-31-2017, 04:30 PM
I am not offended. But when you see racism taking place doesn't it make you ashamed if you share a characteristic with the racist? It's human nature.

This is not true, I like all naked women

Cali512
03-31-2017, 04:35 PM
This is not true, I like all naked women

I hope you have no siblings or daughters, and wow I feel bad for (I'm assuming your past) mother

You a peeper ain't you?

Wally The Barber
03-31-2017, 04:42 PM
I hope you have no siblings or daughters, and wow I feel bad for (I'm assuming your past) mother

You a peeper ain't you?

A pee're? Yes, every morning

Luisito23
03-31-2017, 06:43 PM
You a ass ain't you?

Yeah, he is...Glad I'm not the only one that thinks so...:maggie:

Arm of Harm
03-31-2017, 07:08 PM
The other 11 months

I can't say I agree with this. To give some examples:

Men pay more than women for car insurance. But it is illegal for health insurance companies to charge women more than men, even though women are more expensive to insure.

Women who are convicted of criminal offenses receive lighter sentences than men convicted of the same offenses.

The alimony system is unfair, often in ways which benefit women at the expense of men. For example, in some states a man can be stuck paying child support, even after genetic testing has proved that the child is not his. I know of a case where a doctor and a woman had been married for several years. She didn't give up her career, or have children, or make any other notable financial sacrifices. When they got divorced, she got half his assets, but he did not receive half of her assets. In addition to half his assets, she received several years of alimony payments.

In the Duluth Model (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duluth_model), the basic principle of innocent until proven guilty is abandoned. Instead, the man is assumed to be guilty by virtue of his sex; the woman innocent by virtue of hers. Domestic violence is reported twice as often in lesbian relationships as in male homosexual relationships; which is evidence against both the Duluth Model itself and against the feminist teaching upon which that model is based. But even despite having been renounced by the woman who invented it in the first place, the Duluth Model is widespread and influential.

So no, men don't have everything our own way. What is needed is not a tug of war or battle between the sexes, but rather a commitment by both men and women to uphold basic principles of justice and fairness.

stuckincincy
03-31-2017, 08:53 PM
Tumbleweeds...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39461866