PDA

View Full Version : Is LeSean McCoy on the trading block?

Wally The Barber
04-05-2017, 09:05 AM
He is the only player that didn't show up to voluntary work outs

I am not believing the comments from the coaching staff. Yes,yes its VOLUNTARY!

But I already predicted TWICE that he would not show. I knew it and I bet some of the players knew it as well.

Fans should be a little NERVOUS when a Key player doesn't show up, Its is an attitude that concerns any coaching staff

Considering the Bills cap situation, there will be surprises.

The Bills very well may of asked him to stay home while a deal is worked out....did this cross anybodies mind?

I am still in a bad mood over Zach Brown SO, DON'T PISS ME OFF :chuk:

Goobylal
04-05-2017, 09:12 AM
No.[/thread]

Mr. Magoo
04-05-2017, 09:20 AM
It was his Sons Birthday that is why he was a no show.

BertSquirtgum
04-05-2017, 09:30 AM
No. He isn't. Anyone that's upset with that he wasn't there yesterday needs to get a life. Sports should always come second to family and real life priorities. Whether it be the professional playing the sports or the psycho fans obsessing about someone not showing up for a non-mandatory training session.

Wally The Barber
04-05-2017, 09:47 AM
No. He isn't. Anyone that's upset with that he wasn't there yesterday needs to get a life. Sports should always come second to family and real life priorities. Whether it be the professional playing the sports or the psycho fans obsessing about someone not showing up for a non-mandatory training session.

I could sell you the Brooklyn for 25.00

BertSquirtgum
04-05-2017, 09:50 AM
I could sell you the Brooklyn for 25.00
Go pay a hooker to play with your old wrinkly shriveled up balls.

BOBM253
04-05-2017, 09:54 AM
well that went downhill fast

feldspar
04-05-2017, 10:02 AM
well that went downhill fast

Nowhere else for it to go...

Bill Cody
04-05-2017, 10:19 AM
Ok you win Wally, you're right the birthday thing was just a cover we're trading him for a 4th and signing Adrian Peterson. Now before anyone gets upset that AP beat his 4 year old bloody he's never likely to reach the level of OJ so it's all good

The offseaon is great ain't it?

Wally The Barber
04-05-2017, 10:21 AM
Nowhere else for it to go...

I expected a lot of excuses very common from young kids on cell phones

drop the kid off at chucky cheese and get your ass to practice, everyone else did

Night Train
04-05-2017, 11:28 AM
We're just here for your entertainment.

Feel free to start 100 more mundane threads for personal laughs.

THATHURMANATOR
04-05-2017, 11:37 AM
No he isnt

- - - Updated - - -

drop the kid off at chucky cheese and get your ass to practice, everyone else did
They weren't practicing. They are Voluntary workouts. No X's and Os or footballs involved....

Wally The Barber
04-05-2017, 01:07 PM
We're just here for your entertainment.

Feel free to start 100 more mundane threads for personal laughs.

Your mother

Pinkerton Security
04-05-2017, 01:40 PM

young kids on cell phones? Is that a whole lot different than a bored old guy sitting on a message board all day creating the dumbest posts imaginable?

People aren't making up excuses for a Bills player...if you found out he skipped his son's birthday you'd find another stupid reason to make an awful thread - "Does Lesean Mccoy hate his own son? He must beat him for running up the cell phone bill talking to his spoiled brat friends"

we're totally getting trolled here also...

TacklingDummy
04-05-2017, 02:10 PM
If they could get a 2nd or if someone is stupid enough to give a 1st, it's a no brainer.

The RB position is dime a dozen.

Skooby
04-05-2017, 02:50 PM
WTF??

Wally The Barber
04-05-2017, 03:46 PM
Ok you win Wally, you're right the birthday thing was just a cover we're trading him for a 4th and signing Adrian Peterson. Now before anyone gets upset that AP beat his 4 year old bloody he's never likely to reach the level of OJ so it's all good

The offseaon is great ain't it?

haaaaaaaaaaaaa, Practice is about 2 hours long, the kid will be scared because daddy went to work for two freaking hours to make money for his education.

Screwed up world

YardRat
04-05-2017, 04:41 PM
Is he blowing off the entire week, or just Monday?

stuckincincy
04-05-2017, 08:53 PM
It was his Sons Birthday that is why he was a no show.

Yes indeed.

But any little thing about RBs perks up the ears.

They had a serviceable Henry then drafted McGahee. Then decided Lynch was it. Dumped him and got Spiller. Got tired of him and went out and bought McCoy.

I wouldn't put past them to be sniffing around Leonard Fournette. :kid:

TigerJ
04-05-2017, 09:09 PM
If it was for a family birthday, there won't be any repercussions. The volunteer thing is a matter of the CBA, but coaching staffs around the league are obviously going to want their players participating. That said, players on a team that are elite or near elite will get gut more slack than fringe players. I could see McDermott making an example of a core player who misses mandatory sessions, but in the end what they do on the field is always going to carry more weight.

PrimeTime
04-05-2017, 10:03 PM

he was Excused from practice by Coach McD. it was said on radio get the **** over yourself.