PDA

View Full Version : Let me gage your Attitude toward the Bills

Wally The Barber
04-05-2017, 11:48 AM
Some of you guys have a bad attitude. I am done writing positive threads because some you are hopeless

Lets gauge your attitude

#1 If the Bills won the first 6 games, (Completely destroy every team) what would guess their final record would be?

#2 Which City has the better team, Miami or Buffalo?

#3 How many years will Sean McDermott coach the Buffalo Bills?

#4 How many catches for Sammy Watkins in 2017?

#5 How many donuts are there in a dozen? If you don't know the answer, just skip the whole thread

Stupid Bastards

OpIv37
04-05-2017, 11:54 AM
I'll never understand why people expect fans of a team that hasn't made the playoffs in 17 years to have a positive attitude about said team.

I'll have a positive attitude about the team when they start doing positive things. I don't see things really improving until Brandon and his ilk are out of the picture and Pegula stops meddling. I like some of the things McDermott is doing, it he's unproven. He could be good, he could be bad- we just don't know yet. And even if he's good, I'm not sure we have the talent or the personnel to run the D he wants. On O, well, we've had worse QB's than Tyrod but he completely stagnated last year and I don't see any reason to believe he will improve.

That's just the reality of the situation right now. It's not about trying to be positive or negative. It just is what it is.

Wally The Barber
04-05-2017, 11:57 AM
I'll never understand why people expect fans of a team that hasn't made the playoffs in 17 years to have a positive attitude about said team.

I'll have a positive attitude about the team when they start doing positive things. I don't see things really improving until Brandon and his ilk are out of the picture and Pegula stops meddling. I like some of the things McDermott is doing, it he's unproven. He could be good, he could be bad- we just don't know yet. And even if he's good, I'm not sure we have the talent or the personnel to run the D he wants. On O, well, we've had worse QB's than Tyrod but he completely stagnated last year and I don't see any reason to believe he will improve.

That's just the reality of the situation right now. It's not about trying to be positive or negative. It just is what it is.

There is hope for you but the last 17 years have nothing to do with 2017

Wally The Barber
04-05-2017, 12:01 PM
Some of you guys have a bad attitude. I am done writing positive threads because some you are hopeless

Lets gauge your attitude

#1 If the Bills won the first 6 games, (Completely destroy every team) what would guess their final record would be? 7-9

#2 Which City has the better team, Miami or Buffalo? Miami

#3 How many years will Sean McDermott coach the Buffalo Bills? 3

#4 How many catches for Sammy Watkins in 2017? 35

#5 How many donuts are there in a dozen? If you don't know the answer, just skip the whole thread Don't care

Stupid Bastards

04-05-2017, 12:04 PM

Lets gauge your attitude

#1 If the Bills won the first 6 games, (Completely destroy every team) what would guess their final record would be?

#2 Which City has the better team, Miami or Buffalo?

#3 How many years will Sean McDermott coach the Buffalo Bills?

#4 How many catches for Sammy Watkins in 2017?

#5 How many donuts are there in a dozen? If you don't know the answer, just skip the whole thread

Stupid Bastards

Hard to believe you started a thread about McCoy being traded because he wasn't at the vol workouts and talking trash about other peeps attitudes RMFE

SpikedLemonade
04-05-2017, 12:04 PM

That is not completely true.

The 17 years show poor management regardless of the specific owner, GM, etc.

Wally The Barber
04-05-2017, 12:12 PM
Hard to believe you started a thread about McCoy being traded because he wasn't at the vol workouts and talking trash about other peeps attitudes RMFE

Trading mcCoy might not be a bad thing, It depends what we get in return?

Peeps is slang bull**** developed by teenagers

My attitude is great, you just have ZERO for a sense of humor,can't help you

Tell it to the Marines.

Wally The Barber
04-05-2017, 12:16 PM
That is not completely true.

The 17 years show poor management regardless of the specific owner, GM, etc.

I said the same thing two years before Jim Kelly

OpIv37
04-05-2017, 12:17 PM

They do and they don't. Let's face it- we've been in this situation like 5 times in the last 17 years and the previous 4 did not go well. Granted, the previous failures aren't going to determine the success or failure this time, but you can't blame people for being skeptical, especially when some of the people responsible for previous failures are still in charge.

Wally The Barber
04-05-2017, 12:20 PM
They do and they don't. Let's face it- we've been in this situation like 5 times in the last 17 years and the previous 4 did not go well. Granted, the previous failures aren't going to determine the success or failure this time, but you can't blame people for being skeptical, especially when some of the people responsible for previous failures are still in charge.

Lets face it,no real quarterback. You can't possibly win without one. The best you can do is probably 7-9

If the Bills had drafted one Wade Phillips would still be here.

Joe Fo Sho
04-05-2017, 12:21 PM

That phrase, as wrong as it is, stops meaning anything after it's been used for the last 10 years.

Joe Fo Sho
04-05-2017, 12:24 PM

Lets gauge your attitude

#1 If the Bills won the first 6 games, (Completely destroy every team) what would guess their final record would be? 16-0

#2 Which City has the better team, Miami or Buffalo? The team that beat the other one twice last year.

#3 How many years will Sean McDermott coach the Buffalo Bills? 3

#4 How many catches for Sammy Watkins in 2017? 59

#5 How many donuts are there in a dozen? If your donut shop doesn't sell them by the 13 then you're in the wrong place.

If you don't know the answer, just skip the whole thread

I'm really Cali512

OpIv37
04-05-2017, 12:29 PM
Lets face it,no real quarterback. You can't possibly win without one. The best you can do is probably 7-9

If the Bills had drafted one Wade Phillips would still be here.

I agree, a lack of QB is the major culprit. But Whaley had been GM for nearly for years and was assistant GM for 3 years before that, and so far Tyrod is the best he's done in terms of getting us a QB.

Wally The Barber
04-05-2017, 12:32 PM
I agree, a lack of QB is the major culprit. But Whaley had been GM for nearly for years and was assistant GM for 3 years before that, and so far Tyrod is the best he's done in terms of getting us a QB.

Tyrod is a work in progress. If he continues to run he won't finish the season

He was kind of lucky last year

Historian
04-05-2017, 12:48 PM
6-10

The Jim Beam will be cold.

SpikedLemonade
04-05-2017, 02:23 PM

OK.

Do you have an alcoholic QB Prospect in mind that will disappear from leadership at the most important time for his team -- the day(s) before 4 consecutive SuperBowls?

Thurmal
04-05-2017, 02:36 PM
Even when the Bills have looked awesome -- and, believe it or not, that has actually happened several times during the drought -- I always expect them to find a way to blow it and revert back to sucking. And they have proved me right every single time. Enough times of seeing that will destroy almost all positive thinking. I honestly think they would have to start like 8-0 before I would be very confident about a playoff birth.

sudzy
04-05-2017, 03:11 PM
They had made the playoffs in '81. Two years before they drafted Kelly and five years before he signed. That's not the same.

ParanoidAndroid
04-05-2017, 03:39 PM
#1 If the Bills won the first 6 games, (Completely destroy every team) what would guess their final record would be? 19-0

#2 Which City has the better team, Miami or Buffalo? Buffalo

#3 How many years will Sean McDermott coach the Buffalo Bills? 30

#4 How many catches for Sammy Watkins in 2017? 190

#5 How many donuts are there in a dozen? If you are a snarky, cynical ****nut, just skip the whole thread. How's your Diabetes?

Snarky ****nut.

Wally The Barber
04-05-2017, 03:59 PM
#1 If the Bills won the first 6 games, (Completely destroy every team) what would guess their final record would be? 19-0

#2 Which City has the better team, Miami or Buffalo? Buffalo

#3 How many years will Sean McDermott coach the Buffalo Bills? 30

#4 How many catches for Sammy Watkins in 2017? 190

#5 How many donuts are there in a dozen? If you are a snarky, cynical ****nut, just skip the whole thread. How's your Diabetes?

Snarky ****nut.

You been drinking my friend

SpikedLemonade
04-05-2017, 04:18 PM
I was thinking narcotics myself Wally.

YardRat
04-05-2017, 04:50 PM
1. Not happening...but 12-4.
2. Buffalo. Always. Forever. Regardless of record.
3. At least 5.
4. 51.
5. Nine. (From what I hear that's how many are usually in the box when Lecter brings 'a dozen' to a tailgate).

Wally The Barber
04-05-2017, 05:11 PM
1. Not happening...but 12-4.
2. Buffalo. Always. Forever. Regardless of record.
3. At least 5.
4. 51.
5. Nine. (From what I hear that's how many are usually in the box when Lecter brings 'a dozen' to a tailgate).

Stay out of my freaking donuts

Yasgur's Farm
04-05-2017, 05:53 PM
#1 - 13 and 3

#2 - Currently Miami has the better team, but Buffalo has more talent

#3 - I hope for 25 years

#4 - 88

#5 - 2x6, 3x4

swiper
04-05-2017, 06:23 PM

I believe you have to take a lot of what Wally has been posting as tongue-in-cheek.

Mace
04-05-2017, 06:51 PM
No.