• Show
Clear All
  • Wally The Barber
    • Jul 2007

Bills visit with LB Justin Durant

Bills visit with Justin Durant

Posted by Josh Alper on April 6, 2017, 5:26 PM EDT
    Getty Images

The first waves of free agency have come to an end and teams have generally turned their focus to the draft, but there are still some veterans looking for jobs.
    One is linebacker Justin Durant and his search for a team in 2017 has led him to Buffalo. Adam Caplan of ESPN reports that Durant visited with the Bills on Thursday.
    Durant returned to the Cowboys in 2016 for his third season with the team in the last four years. He played for the Falcons during the 2015 season. Durant had 37 tackles and a sack in 13 appearances with Dallas last year and has played in 121 games overall over the last 10 years.
    The Bills retained Lorenzo Alexander, but lost Zach Brown as a free agent this offseason. Durant could help fill that void, although he probably wouldn’t be guaranteed much more than a chance at competing for a role in any deal with the Bills.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/04/06/bills-visit-with-justin-durant/
    Last edited by Wally The Barber; 04-06-2017, 05:26 PM.
    Beware of Sarcasm
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Bills visit with LB Justin Durant

Gotta have 90 bodies for camp. Well, technically speaking I don't think they have to have 90, but might as well give as many guys an opportunity as possible.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

Re: Bills visit with LB Justin Durant

Would be an interesting signing. He was a second round pick way back when, and had good speed, something the Bills need more of. The main question would be how much he has left in the tank. At 31, many players are done, but some aren't.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
      X