PDA

View Full Version : Mock Draft 2.0

PrimeTime
04-10-2017, 09:57 AM
Round 1, Here they will likely have top pick on best WR

a. Pick 10 Mike Williams WR ... easy pick

b. Pick 30 Andoree Jackson CB I think Pitsburg wants the best this year and to get it they need to get to us and get Turbursky at 10

1, there 30 (round 1)

2, there 62 (round 2)

3, there 105 (round 3)

Round 2, So I feel this draft for buffalo(undfortunatly) they have to pick for need not BPA(best player available) In first round we picked up the best WR now we need T or CB. I think they pick...

a, Pick 44we pick Quincy Wilson CB or Budda Baker S, CB, Slot.. pick one he will do well.

b, we now have 2 picks this round so its eihter CB, I/OLB or T. at

pick 44 we pick Chris Godwin, WR... yes he is better then the other Godwin we had.. or was it Goodwin.. doesnt matter he is gone :D

Pick 62 Antonio Garcia T this choice is easier. He does very well in pass protection witch we need but struggles in run protect.. But if he spends

time in weight lifting room and bulks up in weight and strength he will be fine at RT.

Round 3,

a, Pick 75 Julie'n Davenport T. They need him to work on his footwork for pass protection but is a beast at run protection so he will fit right in. LaAdrian Waddle like player in my opinion took few years to get this guy going but when he got going hes great on any side.

b, Pick 105 we take Duke RileyOLB No brainer here.. He is a position of need player Good at stopping short slats, flats, anything within 7 yards.

Struggles with Gap Rushing.. Time will tell if he improves here.

Thoughts?

YardRat
04-10-2017, 01:10 PM
I like Reader's Digest Large Print approach.

TigerJ
04-10-2017, 01:24 PM
I like Reader's Digest Large Print approach.Yeah, that kind of compensates for the spelling atrocities.

TigerJ
04-10-2017, 01:28 PM
I fully expect the Bills to pick one and only one CB, but not 2 or 3. I could also see them picking an offensive tackle, but not 2 of them. They need an outside linebacker for sure, and a WR. I like the Godwin and Riley picks.

swiper
04-10-2017, 03:25 PM
WTF?

cookie G
04-10-2017, 04:31 PM
WTF?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bU6m5UqLx9M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This report you've turned in....I don't know what this is supposed to be.

YardRat
04-10-2017, 04:35 PM
Where the hell is palladin warrior to translate when you really need him?

Night Train
04-10-2017, 05:02 PM
Where the hell is palladin warrior to translate when you really need him?

Wally The Barber just kicked him off his lawn.

swiper
04-10-2017, 06:28 PM
But he left the Jarts stuck all over the lawn.