• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • echo_bravo
    Zoner
    • Aug 2002

Bills wont even know what hit them in Sept

Ah, its good to be back. I was gone for a little over a week because I was at my relatives' wedding in NewPort Beach, CA. Anyone ever been there? Very nice.

Well, anyways I would just like to say that the Bills really wont know what hit them when Sept comes.
    They start out the season againist Bellick's Pats, who completely own the Bills. Whether it is at the Ralph or New England...the Pats will win.
    0-1

Then the group of idiots(Buffalo Bills) travel down to Florida. Where they must face Jacksonville. here we have an improved defense and the swealtering heat that will work in the Jag's favor. Not to mention a guy by the name of Fred Taylor. If he is healthly, which he should be, he will run circles around the Bills.
    0-2 (if Fred Yaylor is healthly)

Well, well, well look who showed up in Miami. This week the Bills get to play at Pro Player Stadium. Hopefully, Nate Clements and Winfield arent telling the entire Bills defense that Miami will just hand the ball over. Remember Nate we got rid of Ray Lucas. Now how are you going to get all of you interceptions? LOL
    The sun will not be swealtering down on the Bile, BUT it will be a night game. Night game+Home Field Advantage-Ray Lucas=Miami Win
    0-3

now, we have the Eagels coming into the Ralph. I will make this short and simple so you slow Bills fans can understand. McNabb is going to run all over and around the Bills. He is going to make Ralph Wilson Stadium his own personal playground.
    0-4

And from there on, it doesnt really matter because the Bills will be so out of it because they didnt know what hit them.
    Cheers! :church:
  • Morgoth
    Can you blow me where the pampers is?
    • Jun 2003

Well, I must be a glutton for punishment for even attempting to have a discussion with you. Anyway, I guess they finally kicked you off the insider site for being the useless lump of **** you are. You really have no redeeming qualities what-so-ever and I can't even blame that on you being a Dolphins fan. No, rather I attribute to your parents. It's obvious that not only did they not care about you but they actually hated you. They probably hit you a lot too. I don't blame them. Perhaps your father should have just gone to sleep instead of dropping the nasty load that you are into your mom. Have a nice day!
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.

Comment

• Morgoth
      • Jun 2003

Sorry moderators I couldn't help myself. This toad really brings out the worst in me.
      Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.

Comment

• echo_bravo
        Zoner
        • Aug 2002

LOL calm down Morgoth. Everything is going to be ok. Need a tissue?

Ummm dude, I was talking strictly football. I wasnt saying "Buffalo women are ugly" or "man, there is NOTHING to do in Buffalo". I was just stating my prediction for the first four games that the Bills have and I think they will go 0-4.
        Then you come along and go on some insane child-like tantrum about my parents...wow you need help man.

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

Or the Dolphins can go 0-2 like they did last yera against us. Again for all you Dolphin fans who talk crap I have one word for you "SWEEP"!

Comment

• Buckets
            • Jun 2003

Re: Bills wont even know what hit them in Sept

Originally posted by echo_bravo
            Ah, its good to be back. I was gone for a little over a week because I was at my relatives' wedding in NewPort Beach, CA. Anyone ever been there? Very nice.
            You have obviously been gone longer than you think.
            Bills 2 Phins 0 last year. I couldn't figure out that "the Bills can't stop Fiedler" remark.

Comment

• Morgoth
              • Jun 2003

Hey "dude" I hardly need to calm down, trust me your not that exciting or inspiring. Why do you post anything other than Buffalo sucks? You never say anything of substance. One post is all you need. Everything else you post is just repetition. Clearly you are just trying to piss people off. Congratulations. So, football or not I will continue to piss in your Wheaties. You give Dolphins fans a bad name as if that was possible, but at least some of them can put together rational arguments. You've got some set of nuts to say my posts are childish. You need to go reread the trash you post and than get back to me.

Maybe Buffalo will have a tough start but we all know where the Phins will end up in December...

Comment

• LouGrant
                The Zone Editor
                • Jul 2002

Re: Bills wont even know what hit them in Sept

Brother marry a sister? Cousin? The gene pool needs some chlorine.
                Get into the Zone

Comment

• bernielivsey_1
                  • Jul 2003

THE (MODERN) DOLPHINS CANT WIN IN DEC. THATS WHY YOUR NOT A THRET TO ANYONE. YOU GUYS SHOULD PETITION THE LEAGUE TO START THE SEASON A MONTH EARLY. 1972 WAS A LONG TIME AGO. SE HABLA ESPANOL? CHECK OUT THE WEB SITE FIREDAVEWANNSTADT.COM FOR ANOTHER REASON THE FINS ARE DESTINED TO FAIL. DOES ANYONE SMELL FISH? SEAU IS 35 YRS OLD.MABYE YOU SHOULD CALL LT OR BUTKIS AND SEE IF THERE AVAILABLE.
                  In Marv We Trust
                  The Past Is Now The Future

Comment

• echo_bravo
                    Zoner
                    • Aug 2002

Wow, bernielibsey, you should really think about getting rid of the caps.

No, LouGrant we arent like the Buffaloians. Marrying within the family and all. That isnt our style, unlike yours I presume.

Morgoth, man you are one angry little man. Just relax man, I can sense you crying all our your computer screen. Does my opinion upset you THAT MUCH?! All I was saying was that I predict the Bills going 0-4 to start out the season. Must be that time of the month for you Morgoth? LOL

Buckets, yeah that sig was added a long time ago, when Fielder was 4-0 as a starter againist the Bills. I will change it. However, he techically still is 4-0 as a starter though.

Sweep huh? Like I said that was last year. Again, lets just hope Nate and Winfield arent telling the Bills D that Miami is justing going to spoonfed them with interceptions, because the Bills will have to earn it this time.

Comment

• R. Rich
                      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by bernielivsey_1
                      THE (MODERN) DOLPHINS CANT WIN IN DEC. THATS WHY YOUR NOT A THRET TO ANYONE. YOU GUYS SHOULD PETITION THE LEAGUE TO START THE SEASON A MONTH EARLY. 1972 WAS A LONG TIME AGO. SE HABLA ESPANOL? CHECK OUT THE WEB SITE FIREDAVEWANNSTADT.COM FOR ANOTHER REASON THE FINS ARE DESTINED TO FAIL. DOES ANYONE SMELL FISH? SEAU IS 35 YRS OLD.MABYE YOU SHOULD CALL LT OR BUTKIS AND SEE IF THERE AVAILABLE.
                      Hahahaha!! Good one. Seau may or may not have enough to help them; it'll be interesting to see how that works out for them. Someone here called him "Senior Seau" just after he was signed by Miami-hilarious! Of course, that kinda stuff could be the inspiration he needs to kick some butt this year. Let's hope not.

Comment

• BillsNick
                        • Jul 2003

echo_bravo- are you sure you're not the Iraqi minister of information, cause you sure sound like him. hmmmm....

"The Bills didn't beat us, that is a lie. We killed them in both games. Ha ha ha ha. Lucas is a great quarterback. Jay Feidler has the strongest throwing arm in the world. Ha ha ha." - Miami Minister of Mis-Information

Comment

• echo_bravo
                          Zoner
                          • Aug 2002

Whoa, BillsNuck you are even slower than I imagined. When in the hell did I ever say Ray Pucas was a good QB?!?!?!! Its ok though, you'e not the brightest crayon in the box I take it. LOL
                          And I am WELL AWARE that the Bills beat the Fins last year...twice.
                          Jay Fielder definitely doesnt have the strongest throwing arm...not even close.

So pathetic, you need to make up quotes that I havent even said. Sad sad sad.

Man, New England is going to pound you in week 1.

Comment

• BillsNick
                            • Jul 2003

Whoa, BillsNuck you are even slower than I imagined. When in the hell did I ever say Ray Pucas was a good QB?!?!?!! Its ok though, you'e not the brightest crayon in the box I take it. LOL
                            And I am WELL AWARE that the Bills beat the Fins last year...twice.
                            Jay Fielder definitely doesnt have the strongest throwing arm...not even close.

So pathetic, you need to make up quotes that I havent even said. Sad sad sad.

Man, New England is going to pound you in week 1.

Did you just punch the keyboard or do you normally type like that. I think I know that you didn't say those thinks, but since you need things spelled out for you I will, or wait...sorry...sometimes I'm just so....so.. slow. So if all your greasy fingers were trying to type, was that the Bills would start out 0-4, you sure wasted enough time and space. I think you might have chemical imbalance, or maybe you're just missing some of your brain. Either way, good luck with that. Oh, it's ok, you'll make lots of friends at the 'special' hospital. Glad glad glad

Comment

• BillsMan80
                              Tapit: All the Way to the Derby
                              • Jul 2002

Man, I can't wait till we come down to Miami week 3 and whip the Phins tails. The Dolphins aren't gonna know what hit em. Takeo is going to give the Dolphins a fresh reminder of last year and it's not going to be pretty.
                              The NTRA...GO BABY GO!!!!!!!
                              THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WILLIS!!!!!!!!!!! Touchdown Wills McGahee!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X