PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Hernandez Suicide

swiper
04-19-2017, 05:24 AM
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/04/19/aaron-hernandez-kills-himself-prison/Hkp9wdGcZImoMBomJLMNVJ/story.html

kscdogbillsfan1221
04-19-2017, 05:37 AM
What a wasted life.

Night Train
04-19-2017, 05:58 AM
Being a punk was far more important.

DraftBoy
04-19-2017, 06:50 AM
It seems odd that he just beat another charge and then decides to commit suicide. It wasn't going to make a difference to his time if he was found guilty or innocent.

Skooby
04-19-2017, 06:58 AM
Plum Loco homey couldn't hang on da' street so....

http://nypost.com/2017/04/19/aaron-hernandez-kills-himself-in-prison/

The King
04-19-2017, 07:11 AM
It seems odd that he just beat another charge and then decides to commit suicide. It wasn't going to make a difference to his time if he was found guilty or innocent.

Maybe he realized the guilt doesnt go away with a jury's decision.

Skooby
04-19-2017, 07:18 AM
Or he was a scared POS Patriot piece of trash, good riddance to him.

DraftBoy
04-19-2017, 07:18 AM

Could be.

swiper
04-19-2017, 07:26 AM
Have to laugh at the moderators here. I made a point of putting this in the NFL Zone Forum. And the non-Bills topic gets moved into the Bills Zone Forum.

The King
04-19-2017, 07:33 AM
Have to laugh at the moderators here. I made a point of putting this in the NFL Zone Forum. And the non-Bills topic gets moved into the Bills Zone Forum.
Yea it's hilarious. This is a topic that's going to likely go a few pages... a lot of posters just stay in the BZ so rather than merge 10 threads because people didn't see yours I figured let this be easy to find.

swiper
04-19-2017, 07:37 AM
Yea it's hilarious. This is a topic that's going to likely go a few pages... a lot of posters just stay in the BZ so rather than merge 10 threads because people didn't see yours I figured let this be easy to find.

I figured so. Just trying to follow the posting rules.

Skooby
04-19-2017, 07:53 AM
Deflategate 2.0, Brady and Billy squeezed the air out of Aaron !!

RandolphDuke
04-19-2017, 08:00 AM

Kills guys A and B.
Thinks guy C might talk about the A and B murders so he kills C.
Convicted for the murder of C.
Gets acquitted for the A and B murders.

I think he died of irony poisoning.

Albany,n.y.
04-19-2017, 08:27 AM
Steve Stephens & Aaron Hernandez within 24 hours of each other. That's called a pretty good day.

Forward_Lateral
04-19-2017, 08:34 AM
Rest in ****

The King
04-19-2017, 08:37 AM
Hernandez seemed to have a massive identity crisis. He obviously had some very hard roots, but even with the Patriots it seemed he had the ability to polish himself and play the PC game with Kraft, Belichick etc... Then at night he was right back to the same cast of characters and trouble he was trying to move on from. He gets charged with murder and instead of showing the polished side he goes completely gangsta and is almost spitting in the face of everyone.

It's interesting as a comparison to OJ. Who seemed to have the ability to somehow separate himself from the guilt or the crime.

JoeMama
04-19-2017, 08:40 AM
Cool, he just joined the 27 club.

Although he's probably the lamest person ever to join its ranks.

Turf
04-19-2017, 09:17 AM
Another victim of the hip hop mentality. Hope the media and homeboys are happy. What a wasted life to be cool.

Bill Cody
04-19-2017, 10:16 AM
He was probably furious with the jury for finding him not guilty. Not only did he have a cool idea for a new tat, but that verdict cost him a couple levels of street cred at the lock up.

Forward_Lateral
04-19-2017, 10:27 AM
Hernandez seemed to have a massive identity crisis. He obviously had some very hard roots, but even with the Patriots it seemed he had the ability to polish himself and play the PC game with Kraft, Belichick etc... Then at night he was right back to the same cast of characters and trouble he was trying to move on from. He gets charged with murder and instead of showing the polished side he goes completely gangsta and is almost spitting in the face of everyone.

It's interesting as a comparison to OJ. Who seemed to have the ability to somehow separate himself from the guilt or the crime.
OJ was innocent.

JoeMama
04-19-2017, 10:31 AM
OJ was innocent.

This is gonna get some reactions!

Dr. Lecter
04-19-2017, 10:44 AM
I figured so. Just trying to follow the posting rules.

Ummmmmm....

Err.......

Anybody?

WagonCircler
04-19-2017, 11:01 AM

They're both Sociopaths.

Mace
04-19-2017, 11:12 AM

Not odd. They said he was touched at seeing his daughter with his old lady in the last trial.

Hernandez tasted the good life and the luxury of playing gangsta without needing to, so he knew exactly what he lost, and exactly what he'd never have back. Having to be a gangsta in jail isn't so much fun. What did he have to live for, besides the same days without the good life until he died ?

Life without parole. Party over, forever.

JoeMama
04-19-2017, 11:30 AM
Not odd. They said he was touched at seeing his daughter with his old lady in the last trial.

Hernandez tasted the good life and the luxury of playing gangsta without needing to, so he knew exactly what he lost, and exactly what he'd never have back. Having to be a gangsta in jail isn't so much fun. What did he have to live for, besides the same days without the good life until he died ?

Life without parole. Party over, forever.

And on the plus side for Hernandez, hanging is probably a kinder death than he deserved.

Perfectly logical choice. I'd do the same in his shoes.

Death > Life in prison

swiper
04-19-2017, 12:11 PM

Once a scumbag, always a scumbag.

swiper
04-19-2017, 12:12 PM
They're both Sociopaths.

One was found innocent. The other not.

Generalissimus Gibby
04-19-2017, 02:33 PM
Damn awful. He had great talent but could never escape his demons. Hate to see someone lose it all and then lose his life. So sad. Such a waste.

JoeMama
04-19-2017, 02:46 PM
Total waste indeed.

And being the football fans we are, I think most people here are angry about his ingratitude. He was blessed with so much talent and chose to waste it in favor of hoodrat stuff? Why???

None of us would piss away that kind of gift.

kgun12
04-19-2017, 03:38 PM

You can take the thug out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the thug!

WagonCircler
04-19-2017, 03:47 PM
One was found innocent. The other not.

A pure fairy tale, for one.

He was also found liable in civil court for the deaths of Nicole and Ron, and he's currently serving a prison term (while apparently ****ting himself all day) for a gun crime.

Soooo..... there's that.

swiper
04-19-2017, 04:45 PM
Report: Aaron Hernandez had “John 3:16” written on his forehead (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/04/19/report-aaron-hernandez-had-john-316-written-on-his-forehead/)

Klaista2k
04-19-2017, 05:48 PM
Weird timing for his suicide.

Frenchman
04-19-2017, 05:52 PM
Yeah you can say that again about the 27 club. But really may he roast in peace!

upstart
04-19-2017, 06:54 PM
I do hope he repented and had his heart changed before he died.

Anyway, he was 26 years old, he saved Mass taxpayers around 3.5 million if he lived to 76.

WagonCircler
04-19-2017, 07:07 PM
There's a story I heard on the radio today that, since he died before the appeal in his original case was completed, his victim's family can't touch any of his money (therefore it stays with his family).

I suppose that might be some motivation for him to end it.

WagonCircler
04-19-2017, 07:08 PM
I do hope he repented and had his heart changed before he died.

Anyway, he was 26 years old, he saved Mass taxpayers around 3.5 million if he lived to 76.

He's said to have died with a bible in his hand, and that he had drawn John 3.16 on his forehead in blood.

OpIv37
04-19-2017, 08:49 PM
There's a story I heard on the radio today that, since he died before the appeal in his original case was completed, his victim's family can't touch any of his money (therefore it stays with his family).

His lawyer said he had basically no money left.

RandolphDuke
04-19-2017, 08:50 PM
Report: Aaron Hernandez had “John 3:16” written on his forehead (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/04/19/report-aaron-hernandez-had-john-316-written-on-his-forehead/)

"Per the report, investigators are exploring whether Hernandez may have smoked synthetic marijuana on Tuesday night. If he did, that possibly could explain bizarre and erratic behavior, like someone who was not suicidal suddenly committing suicide."

I'm shocked that a role model like this would be doing drugs. His behavior during his lifetime had been so non-bizarre and un-erratic.

OpIv37
04-19-2017, 08:54 PM
"Per the report, investigators are exploring whether Hernandez may have smoked synthetic marijuana on Tuesday night. If he did, that possibly could explain bizarre and erratic behavior, like someone who was not suicidal suddenly committing suicide."

I'm shocked that a role model like this would be doing drugs. His behavior during his lifetime had been so non-bizarre and un-erratic.

Not suicidal? The guy was on top of the world- winning SB's with the Pats, millions of dollars, hot fiance, young daughter, and in a minute, he went from that to being in jail for the rest of his life at 27. That means he had 50 years of being in jail- no money, no sex with his hot fiance, not getting to see his daughter grow up- hell, never just grilling out with a beer or flying down the highway in a fast car or decorating a Christmas tree... I don't know how anyone in that situation wouldn't be suicidal.

BertSquirtgum
04-19-2017, 09:03 PM
I'm glad this waste of life ended the life he was given. Saves the taxpayers of Massachusetts a lot of money.

JoeMama
04-19-2017, 10:15 PM
Hang in there, Aaron!

Love,
Joey

sahlensguy
04-19-2017, 10:52 PM
Best news I've heard in a while.

sahlensguy
04-19-2017, 11:01 PM
Weird timing for his suicide.

Today is the day the Patriots were congratulated for winning the Super Bowl at the White House. Dismal turnout btw.

stuckincincy
04-19-2017, 11:15 PM
His lawyer said he had basically no money left.

Probably true..all in their pockets now.

kishoph
04-20-2017, 03:49 AM

It's not that they can't touch the money, but their civil suit is no longer the open and shut case it would have been if Hernandez would have been found guilty of the murder. They can still (and hopefully will) win the civil suit.

TigerJ
04-20-2017, 10:09 AM
It seems odd that he just beat another charge and then decides to commit suicide. It wasn't going to make a difference to his time if he was found guilty or innocent.Maybe he was depressed at not getting credit for the double murder. On a more serious note, I agree. The timing doesn't make a lot of sense unless he actually was innocent of the double murder and wanted to clear his name at least of that charge. I don't believe that, but that might be as good a guess as any.

stuckincincy
04-20-2017, 08:36 PM
"Aaron Hernandez's family announced through a family lawyer Thursday that they will donate Hernandez's brain to the study of chronic traumatic encephalopathy, otherwise known as CTE."...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/official-aaron-hernandezs-brain-will-be-released-for-cte-study-after-investigation/

May he rest in peace.

TacklingDummy
04-21-2017, 07:22 AM
"Aaron Hernandez's family announced through a family lawyer Thursday that they will donate Hernandez's brain to the study of chronic traumatic encephalopathy, otherwise known as CTE."...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/official-aaron-hernandezs-brain-will-be-released-for-cte-study-after-investigation/

May he rest in peace.

Yeah it's the concussions fault.

BertSquirtgum
04-21-2017, 08:11 AM

May he rest in peace.
**** that murdering **** sucker.

Bill Cody
04-21-2017, 09:14 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4432542/Hernandez-notes-fianc-e-daughter-gay-prison-LOVER.html

looks like Aaron was playing both sides of the ball in jail

stuckincincy
04-21-2017, 09:20 PM
Yeah it's the concussions fault.

Didn't say it was. I merely note that his family did the right thing, IMO.