PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 mock draft. no one will see this coming

Cali512
04-20-2017, 05:44 PM
This mock draft will be different than what you normally see. I can explain every pick if needed and I'm taking into account that usually the general consensus is wrong. Also I think that the Myles Garrett love is fake and teams really don't think he's as good as analysis think they do. Also my personal opinion is that he sucks and is a luxury pick for a playoff team.

1. Cleveland (1-15)- Solomon Thomas DT/DE
2. San Francisco (2-14)- Trade Down or stay and Mitch Trubisky
3. Chicago (3-13)- Jamal Adams SS
4. Jacksonville (3-13)- Johnathon Allen DT
5. Tennessee - from Los Angeles Rams (4-12)- Marshon Lattimore CB
6. New York Jets (5-11)- Mike Williams WR
7. Los Angeles Chargers (5-11)- Malik Hooker S
8. Carolina (6-10)- Ryan Ramsczyk OT
9. Cincinnati (6-9-1)- Myles Garrett DE
10. Buffalo (7-9)- OJ Howard/Conley

Night Train
04-20-2017, 05:48 PM
Myles Garrett sucks.

OK

:assclown:

Cali512
04-20-2017, 06:31 PM
Myles Garrett sucks.

OK

:assclown:

Dude he disappears against good teams. You'd have better luck finding Atlantis than him vs good teams. All his sacks are versus teams like Temple, Rice, ect

Night Train
04-20-2017, 06:38 PM
Dude he disappears against good teams. You'd have better luck finding Atlantis than him vs good teams. All his sacks are versus teams like Temple, Rice, ect

WEAKNESSES Does not have a thick lower half and at times will struggle to disengage from bigger offensive tackles in the running game. Takes poor angles at times in run support. Lacks the experience in man coverage and will not be able to cover more athletic tight ends.

TigerJ
04-20-2017, 06:44 PM
You're absolutely right. it is impossible to see something coming that isn't coming, unless you imagine it coming. I'm pretty sure nobody besides you, Cali, is going to imagine a scenario like this.

Cali512
04-20-2017, 06:56 PM
You're absolutely right. it is impossible to see something coming that isn't coming, unless you imagine it coming. I'm pretty sure nobody besides you, Cali, is going to imagine a scenario like this.

Well this year there are no guarantees at all like in years past, along with the fact that no draft expert predicts more than 5-6 picks in the first right. So right now this draft may look crazy, but compare every draft to draft predictions and see how crazy it would be if someone posted the right outcome before the draft

Mouldsie
04-20-2017, 06:57 PM
I agree that Thomas is the best player in this draft

Cali512
04-20-2017, 06:57 PM
WEAKNESSES Does not have a thick lower half and at times will struggle to disengage from bigger offensive tackles in the running game. Takes poor angles at times in run support. Lacks the experience in man coverage and will not be able to cover more athletic tight ends.

I'd also put motor is in question, lacks a variety of pass moves, strength is in question vs strong lineman, and doesn't fare well vs competitive teams

Night Train
04-20-2017, 07:07 PM
I'd also put motor is in question, lacks a variety of pass moves, strength is in question vs strong lineman, and doesn't fare well vs competitive teams

That WEAKNESS report I posted is not about Garrett at all.

It's a cut/paste from 2011 . Ever hear of Von Miller ?

Night Train
04-20-2017, 07:09 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/804/573/f07.jpg

Cali512
04-20-2017, 07:20 PM
That's why so much was missing. When you posted that I realized it was missing a ton, I was going to say that's a very generous scouting report

Btw why are you making a comparison to Von Miller? The only thing similar is there size and school.

- - - Updated - - -

Nighttrain I'm sorry but you look like an idiot for doing that lol

Cali512
04-20-2017, 07:22 PM
Weaknesses

Relies heavily on tremendous athleticism and explosion. Still learning how to string moves together and work with a pass-rush plan. At times, will take too long to activate counter moves when initial attack has stalled. Effort level appears closely tied to fatigue level at times. As pass rusher, uses hands reactively too often rather than proactively. Gets too cozy with blockers and will ride block for too long. Needs more urgency in disengagement. Would benefit with violent stick-and-move punch quickness into blockers. Has to work overtime to set a strong edge. Gets uprooted and widened out by quality run-blocking tackles. Never played in more than 70 percent of the defensive snaps in any of his three seasons at Texas A&M. Scouts are convinced he took plays off to protect his health this season

This is Myles scouting report. Notice it doesn't even sound like von millers report? You literally just talked out of your ass by posting Vons scouting report

YardRat
04-20-2017, 07:48 PM
Why couldn't this go in the same thread as the others?

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/237380-Post-your-first-10-picks-mock-draft

Mace
04-20-2017, 08:47 PM
Why couldn't this go in the same thread as the others?

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/237380-Post-your-first-10-picks-mock-draft

Murray/Bylsma were fired, Kouandjio was found in a field without his pants, and Trump was hanging out in the oval office with Sarah Palin, Kid Rock and Ted Nugent who she invited because "Jesus was booked".

It's a new world, Yardie.