PDA

View Full Version : Can we stop with this type of happy horse ****?

OpIv37
04-21-2017, 09:52 PM
seriously, enough.

Dear Bitter Bills fans.

Just be thankful that Buffalo still has a team thanks to Terry and Kim Pegula.

Oakland and San Diego are no longer cities with NFL teams.

Imagine waking up one morning to hear on the news that the Buffalo Bills were moving to....wherever.

Thank you, Terry and Kim Pegula for investing so much in to Buffalo.

No matter how jaded the average Bills and Sabres fan is, nobody can say that the ownership is "cheap."

They're trying harder than hell to win a Stanley Cup or Lombardi Trophy for Buffalo.

The Pegula's can care less about paying $15 million or more to a coach or player they hired to work for them, and then not work for them.

Money has NEVER been an issue with the Pegula's for the Sabres and the Bills.

They are in it to win it in Buffalo. I wouldn't take that for granted, I'm just thankful to the Pegula family for saving two sports franchises and the city of Buffalo itself.

Without the Pegula family....

Where would Buffalo be today?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Ralph Wilson did one great thing by bringing a team to Buffalo. He then proceeded to suck for the next 50 years while people heaped credit on him for simply not undoing the one great thing he did because he refused to move the team.

Let's not fall into the same trap with the Pegulas. Yes, they've been good for the city. But both the Bills and the Sabres are complete cluster****s right now because of their epic mismanagement. Why do Buffalo fans accept mediocrity? Having a team isn't good enough. At some point, we need success.

I was optimistic when the Pegulas took over both teams. True, they are not cheapskates like their predecessors for both teams. Still, they have been terrible owners. They meddle, they retain the people that failed prior to their ownership, and they don't defer to people who actually understand the sports and the business. They're just as bad as Ralph and Golisano- just for different reasons. **** that noise.

Stop accepting mediocrity and stop thinking that simply having a team is acceptable.

SpikedLemonade
04-21-2017, 09:56 PM
The quoted poster is an idiot.

Just ignore him.

Night Train
04-22-2017, 05:10 AM
Preaching to the choir.

Can't filter the internet. All get in here. I was told Miles Garrett sucked this week from a poster.

Pegula and his teams have lots to prove. I'll give McDermott a chance. Who knows with the Sabres. They seem like a complete mess right now.

Skooby
04-22-2017, 06:08 AM
All major Buffalo sports suck right now, all owned by Pegula. Fire all management and start over, the current plans have failed.

kscdogbillsfan1221
04-22-2017, 10:32 AM
All major Buffalo sports suck right now, all owned by Pegula. Firer Russ Brandon and start over, the current plans have failed.

fixed it for you
hate that slimy ----sucking douche face ass clown

OpIv37
04-22-2017, 10:42 AM
All major Buffalo sports suck right now, all owned by Pegula. Fire all management and start over, the current plans have failed.

He basically did that with the Sabres twice now. But he took way too long to do it the first time and made bad hires so he had to do it again.

For some reason, the head of the snake remains untouchable at OBD. We all know about Brandon. There was an article in the Buffalo News about how losing Gilleslie was largely due to Overdorf's mismanagement of the cap. Yet, those two, Whaley and a few others constantly pass the buck and are never held accountable.

justasportsfan
04-22-2017, 11:20 AM
Less than a week left and hopefully no one will care about OPs whiny thread.

Skooby
04-22-2017, 11:46 AM
Less than a week left and hopefully no one will care about OPs whiny thread.

Looking at the bright side gets your eyes burnt out in he long run.

feldspar
04-22-2017, 12:03 PM
I can't be happy to have a team, Opie?

Of course, I want a better one, but I'm still happy to have a team...and you can't stop me.

YardRat
04-22-2017, 12:03 PM
**** that whiny-ass 'Waah it's not good enough I deserve more' entitled spoiled rotten brat ****. Pussies. The very foundation of being able to be a fan of a hometown team is having a ****ing hometown team to begin with.

Nobody is saying 'just having a team' is good enough, but nobody should dismiss the fact that we are fortunate to have one(s). Doesn't mean the ownership should be given a pass when the team consistently fails, but it also doesn't mean having/keeping a team here is irrelevant. It's very relevant. Doesn't mean the ownership is above criticism, but it also doesn't mean having the team here 'doesn't count for anything any more'....it absolutely counts for something.

There's nothing wrong, once in a while, with stepping back and counting your blessings.

justasportsfan
04-22-2017, 01:11 PM
Looking at the bright side gets your eyes burnt out in he long run.

You're still here

OpIv37
04-22-2017, 03:52 PM
**** that whiny-ass 'Waah it's not good enough I deserve more' entitled spoiled rotten brat ****. Pussies. The very foundation of being able to be a fan of a hometown team is having a ****ing hometown team to begin with.

Nobody is saying 'just having a team' is good enough, but nobody should dismiss the fact that we are fortunate to have one(s). Doesn't mean the ownership should be given a pass when the team consistently fails, but it also doesn't mean having/keeping a team here is irrelevant. It's very relevant. Doesn't mean the ownership is above criticism, but it also doesn't mean having the team here 'doesn't count for anything any more'....it absolutely counts for something.

There's nothing wrong, once in a while, with stepping back and counting your blessings.

These teams haven't been blessings for a long ass time. People claim they are fans and want the team to win, then they go defending and thanking the people responsible for the losing.

feldspar
04-22-2017, 04:27 PM
These teams haven't been blessings for a long ass time. People claim they are fans and want the team to win, then they go defending and thanking the people responsible for the losing.

You hate those bastards?

ParanoidAndroid
04-22-2017, 05:14 PM
What a ****ing pointless thread.

BertSquirtgum
04-22-2017, 06:16 PM
Bills stink but I still love them and will cheer for them. Just because I've watched them stink for 18 of the 28 years I've watched them doesn't give me any reason to cry about them constantly.

justasportsfan
04-22-2017, 06:18 PM

No one is thanking the Pegulas for losing. Youre making things up so you have a reason to create a whiny hread.