• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WagonCircler
    Escaped Convict
    • Jul 2002

Full Chad Kelly Sports Science video

Anybody who doesn't think this kid is worth spending a third on is insane.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

But if Doug Whaley is actually doing the drafting, he won't even look at him. He places zero value on accuracy.
  • Ingtar33
    Dances With Buffaloes
    • Sep 2002

Re: Full Chad Kelly Sports Science video

its never been about kelly's arm.

its about his head. still fantastic showing with a bum throwing wrist.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

EJ Manuel

They said he's acurate but we know he couldn't hit a 5 yard target.

Learn more about SMARTSPEED at http://fusionsport.com/smartspeed and Join us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram : https://www.facebook.com/FusionSportInchttp...

Trent Edwards - they actually compared Trentative to a ginslinger

NFL QB Trent Edwards takes on a real life gunslinger to see who really is the quick draw .Read about more amazing athletic feats: http://www.amazon.com/Perfe...

More like Science that has NOTHING to do with how good or bad a QB will be.

With that being said, I would use a 4th pick on his talent alone. It's not like we've been stacked for 17 years.
      Last edited by justasportsfan; 04-26-2017, 10:21 AM.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

I don't want Chad Kelly because I don't trust this team to evaluate him objectively.

Russ Brandon wants him cuz he'll sell a lot of jerseys with "Kelly" on the back and tickets to preseason games that no one would care about otherwise. His skill level and any potential character concerns are irrelevant.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• feldspar
          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
          I don't want Chad Kelly because I don't trust this team to evaluate him objectively.

Russ Brandon wants him cuz he'll sell a lot of jerseys with "Kelly" on the back and tickets to preseason games that no one would care about otherwise. His skill level and any potential character concerns are irrelevant.
          Ridiculous.

Comment

• Turf
            • Jul 2002

I would take him, maybe with that extra 5th rounder. But then again, he's accurate and he's white something Whaley doesn't like in QBs.
            Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
              • Aug 2004

I think he's what the Bills target in late rounds. QBs for this team this year is set. Chad will be stashed somewhere for a year.

Contrary to the belief that Jim Kelly's link making it difficult, I believe the opposite. Besides, the Bills should have more inside to his off-field and general life behavior than anyone else.

I happened to watch a couple of his college games. Definitely more pro-oriented style and willingness to throw to tight windows, sometimes too willing.

Comment

• Cali512
                • Jan 2012

I normally agree with you, but you just said that regardless of skill, you don't want him because he would sell tickets. He'd be a 3rd or 4th rounder and has the best arm talent the past two years.
                Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
                  I normally agree with you, but you just said that regardless of skill, you don't want him because he would sell tickets. He'd be a 3rd or 4th rounder and has the best arm talent the past two years.
                  That's not what I said. Of course I want a talented player. What I'm saying is that I don't trust this FO to evaluate his talent objectively because they see the dollar signs attached to the Kelly name, and I don't want a player based on a tainted evaluation.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• feldspar
                    • Mar 2007

That's not what I said. Of course I want a talented player. What I'm saying is that I don't trust this FO to evaluate his talent objectively because they see the dollar signs attached to the Kelly name, and I don't want a player based on a tainted evaluation.
                    What dollar signs? How much more money do you figure the Bills organization will make if they drafted him?

The Bills sell tickets regardless, and they make money regardless. There would be no underhanded ploy if they draft this guy.

BTW, Russ Brandon does not draft players whatsoever. Nor does he evaluate talent once guys are on the roster...I don't see any "let's trick 'em" scenario involved if they were to draft Chad Kelly. If they think he's good and has potential, they will draft him if they think the value is there at the spot they pick. Do you REALLY think they would draft him if they thought he had no potential? Never mind, I guess you DO think that. Ridiculous.

What kind of approval rating do you figure Chad Kelly has with Bills fans, anyway? Everybody knows that he has issues and is not Jim Kelly, anyway. You may as well just go ahead and call the entire Bills fan-base morons...yeah, the front office is a bunch of shysters, and the fan-base is composed of the ignoramus.

Lots of fans have never even seen Jim Kelly play, too.
                    Last edited by feldspar; 04-26-2017, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• cookie G
                      • Mar 2003

I'd take him off my board based soley on that podium dance in the beginning of the segment.

Looked like a bad imitation of the guy from the Fresh Prince.

Comment

• feldspar
                        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by cookie G View Post
                        I'd take him off my board based soley on that podium dance in the beginning of the segment.

Lol, I didn't care for that either.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
                          What dollar signs? How much more money do you figure the Bills organization will make if they drafted him?

The Bills sell tickets regardless, and they make money regardless. There would be no underhanded ploy if they draft this guy.

BTW, Russ Brandon does not draft players whatsoever. Nor does he evaluate talent once guys are on the roster...I don't see any "let's trick 'em" scenario involved if they were to draft Chad Kelly. If they think he's good and has potential, they will draft him if they think the value is there at the spot they pick. Do you REALLY think they would draft him if they thought he had no potential? Never mind, I guess you DO think that. Ridiculous.

What kind of approval rating do you figure Chad Kelly has with Bills fans, anyway? Everybody knows that he has issues and is not Jim Kelly, anyway. You may as well just go ahead and call the entire Bills fan-base morons...yeah, the front office is a bunch of shysters, and the fan-base is composed of the ignoramus.

Lots of fans have never even seen Jim Kelly play, too.
                          If we draft Chad Kelly, I guarantee people will be wearing his jersey at the first preseason game. Lots of them.

And no, Russ doesn't draft players or evaluate talent. But he's the boss of the people that do and he has Pegula's ear. All he would have to do is say "wouldn't it be cool if we had another Kelly at QB?" and he's influenced the process.

That's assuming he's not directly involving himself in the process. He claims he isn't but I don't believe him. Of course that's just my opinion- I have no way to prove or disprove it.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• feldspar
                            • Mar 2007

If we draft Chad Kelly, I guarantee people will be wearing his jersey at the first preseason game. Lots of them.

And no, Russ doesn't draft players or evaluate talent. But he's the boss of the people that do and he has Pegula's ear. All he would have to do is say "wouldn't it be cool if we had another Kelly at QB?" and he's influenced the process.

That's assuming he's not directly involving himself in the process. He claims he isn't but I don't believe him. Of course that's just my opinion- I have no way to prove or disprove it.
                            You're paranoid, dude.

I suggest you take a step back...

Comment

• bleve
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by cookie G View Post

That's the one thing that stood out to me more than anything else in that video. I'm glad someone else saw that.
                              "You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."
                              ~ Frank Zappa

Comment

Working...
                              X